ergoproxyGun

Nobody :)

Nobody :(

anyone posting things like "KILL ALL X PEOPLE" should be on a watch list. It shouldn't matter who they're talking about.

Just the fact that it's socially acceptable, and even encouraged to promote such violent hate speech against certain people shows what kind of horrible place the world is becoming.

By the time people realize what's actually going on, it will be too late. Hell, it's already too late.

Thedudeyouhatetomeet Thedudeyouhatetomeet

In response to “anyone posting things like "KILL ALL X...

basically sadly this shit is going on all over Google and Youtube and its scary

ergoproxy ergoproxy OP

Moore Accuser’s Stepson: I’ve Been Attacked and Threatened for Speaking the Truth on Judge Roy Moore
Darrel Nelson and stepmother and Moore accuser Beverly Young Nelson

Do not back down Darrel
your words will never make the MSM including those at fox

I"ll get your words out here Darrel

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Darrel Nelson and my stepmother is Beverly Young Nelson. Beverly has accused Judge Roy Moore of serious sexual misconduct. From the moment her story came to light I had serious doubts about her story.

I know her, I know her character. I made several personal videos on my views about this situation.

I have told the truth. My story has not changed. I believe a man has been wrongly accused. This past week I have been verbally attacked and threatened for speaking up against a person who I know personally and the motives behind these lies.

My life is an open book, as my videos prove that. I can’t sit by and see a man whom I admire get destroyed. I am not able to vote for Judge Moore. But I know he is the right man to keep our values and represent Alabama.

I have not gone on major news outlets, nor accepted any money from anyone for anything. I did do a radio show that aired from Florida. The radio host did say I was seeking employment at the end of the show. I don’t think that actively looking for a job is a bad thing.

The only good I hope comes out of this is that a decent man is vindicated.

Respectfully,
Darrel Nelson

the lefist sick **** can an will say anything by all means available
twitter
cable news
even this site
Twitter Suspends ANOTHER Roger Stone Account

Roseanne barr went dark for a whileboth her page an twitter feed right after she posted info about pedophilia

this "Cold War" is not about trump

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Seems like just the latest in a long and historical campaign to condition the populace............

AliceD AliceD