This is disgusting!

BozetteJustJimColoZonkeyBallsSynysterGatesJanHaskellPiper2Metal_god14beachbumBGVonetRandom_ThoughtsJFHowlerGunMashaTrishSeonagGypsyThinkerbellsh9683

Nobody :)

Piper2GypsyMashaThinkerbellZonkeyBallsRoosterSynysterGatesMetal_god14JFHowler
This is disgusting!

It breaks a persons heart to think a member of our family could be treated like that in secret. Who allows these kinds of animals in positions of trust?

JustJimColo JustJimColo

That's pretty disgusting.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

I couldn't watch it.

My stomach turned, it's so, so, so disgusting.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr4ds4C6M0s

"The Unknown Soldier." I watched the trailer with English subtitle. Looks good.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “"The Unknown Soldier." I watched...

I would assume it will be available as a DVD/Blu-ray, with the subtitles for the international markets, in case you are interested...

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “It breaks a persons heart to think a member...

How does one recognize such an individual? Most cannot. Most of the time, I imagine that things like this are never discovered...or proven, if suspected.

Bozette Bozette OP

I'm not certain, if you have noticed, but we do give shit.

Finns are pretty nasty, when it comes down to it. War, driving or ice hockey. **** the bozos, we go thru' the wall.

EDIT: ****, we are the wall.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

There are truelly some scum around...you hear about people like her and it makes my stomach turn....

JD JD

In response to “There are truelly some scum around...you hear...

Mine, too. People like that are truly sickening.

Bozette Bozette OP

I saw this story yesterday and I couldn't watch it or read about it. It is so disheartening to know this happens.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “I saw this story yesterday and I couldn't...

I know, Linn.

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “I know, Linn.

There are some things I just cannot bring myself to scrutinize. Stories about abuse of the elderly and children most prominently figure into that category. It isn't as though I'm in denial of their existence, it's just that they are too horrific to absorb.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “There are some things I just cannot bring...

...and animals. I am the same way. I got blindsided with this video, though.

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “and animals. I am the same way. I got...

And animals, too. I cannot imagine how a person could harm an animal.

Linnster Linnster

Totally disgusting. I heard of these types of things happening, but never witnessed it like what i just saw on the video.

She said she can't remember, well she'll have a lot of time to remember when she'e out of a job and never able to work as a nurse in this lifetime.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Totally disgusting. I heard of these types of...

When shown the video and called on her lies she actually said she thought she did "pretty good..."?!?!?!

Bozette Bozette OP

It's heartbreaking that such things can go on. I can't believe that uncaring inept women was the "supervisor". I wonder if she is still laughing.

JanHaskell JanHaskell

In response to “It's heartbreaking that such things can go...

She was still at the same job for another three years.

Bozette Bozette OP

It's heart-wrenching to watch, and the callousness displayed is truly sickening.

Piper2 Piper2

Oh my god that is disturbing and heartwrenching to watch what is wrong with that person someone is in misery and pain and she laughs about it that is so sick

Metal_god14 Metal_god14

horrible

BGVonet BGVonet

Hits too close to home. I couldn't finish watching it. Heartless.

Random_Thoughts

One from America's worst generation laughing at the death of one from America's greatest generation...Says so much about how we have gone straight to hell in a handbasket.

JFHowler JFHowler

I didn't watch the video, too painful to see how some people treat other people. From what I read, she should be in jail.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

This has to be one of the saddest things I've ever seen. It just made me sick. I just wonder how this woman's attitude would be if this treatment was done to her father? Thank you Mr Dempsey for your service and RIP.

Gypsy Gypsy

In response to “This has to be one of the saddest things I've...

It made me sick, too...and angry.

Bozette Bozette OP

It would be small comfort for this outrage, but I hope the family of the poor vet filed a hefty lawsuit against the hospital.

But if it was a VA hospital, the settlement would be paid for with taxpayer dollars, much as the sexual harassment lawsuits against politicians in Congress are also paid for by the taxpayers. There should be some way to hold the perps PERSONALLY liable as well.

Corrupt, corrupt, corrupt.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

to laugh at anyone dying is mindblowingly disgusting, and its even worse when its a nurse doing it. ok this is the second black nurse to do something this disgusting that i have read about in one week, another one said that white women who gives birth to boys should feed them to the wolves

https://nypost.com/2017/11/27/n...be-sacrificed/

sh9683 sh9683

In the line of work I do,,I take care of elderly people,,people with handicaps and also people with Dementia, I also have taken care of many Vets. I have worked in both facilities and in homes (I prefer inhome) I have seen a lot in the facilities that make me both sick to my stomach and pissed off to where I have to say something ( I don’t hold back). You have to have compassion when taking care of people and many don’t.. all they see is a paycheck.

symplycurious symplycurious

In response to “In the line of work I do,,I take care of...

I knew it would hit you and Gypsy hard, sorry about that, but I thought people needed to be aware of it. 😔

Bozette Bozette OP

In response to “I knew it would hit you and Gypsy hard, sorry...

We’re all aware of it still doesn’t make it any easier. Probably a good thing I don’t meet up with people like that.

symplycurious symplycurious