We've been told that rape and sexual assault/harassment is about CONTROL & POWER.  I have known and read about some women, usually the same ones over and over, revealing their countless tales about being raped, sexually assaulted, and/or harassed many times. Yet other women in the work place have never been such. Why is that?

Wrong place, wrong time.

Nobody :(

You wouldn't understand. Yeah, That's why I'm asking.

Nobody :(

Because I'm hot. It's NOT about power and control

BGVonet

Men are just pigs, period.

Hunkie

Fairy tales.

Nobody :(

# Me too.

Nobody :(

So you think sex crimes against women is OK?...lol

Nobody :(

Other

TiffaneeGunMonaLeaSynysterGates

BozetteHunkie
We've been told that rape and sexual assault/harassment is about CONTROL & POWER. I have known and read about some women, usually the same ones over and over, revealing their countless tales about being raped, sexually assaulted, and/or harassed many times. Yet other women in the work place have never been such. Why is that?

Explained by Hunkie...

Why do some women, usually the same ones, have never ending tales of being raped or sexually assaulted on nearly a daily basis, and many other women have never been subject to it? Seems strange, since rape and sexual assault is about control and power, thus nearly everyone should be included. Or is it because some women think they are so hot, they can't be denied? A staggering contradiction. Someone please explain.

I think it usually is about control and power. I doubt if the numerous elderly women who have been sexually assaulted, thought they were "hot".
http://5newsonline.com/2017/10/...near-gravette/

Piper2 Piper2

Some women say they have been attacked many many many times. Many others have never been attacked. That's not about "control".

Do some encourage it? Maybe fairy tales to garner sexual attention? (hmm)

Hunkie Hunkie OP

In response to “Some women **//say//** they have been...

I think your instinct on this is correct - to a degree. But, you can't dump all responsibility on the ** teasing **. The soulless jag wipes that do this crap deserve disdain and punishment.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I think your instinct on this is correct - to...

** teasing **? (no) No wonder you identify with Trump.

MonaLea MonaLea

In response to “**** teasing ****? (no) No wonder you...

Are you claiming such women do not exist??? Bud clearly stayed that the "souless jag wipes", i.e. the men who attack women, deserve "disdain and punishment", so he was not excusing such men.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Are you claiming such women do //not//...

Thanks for the back up Boz.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Thanks for the back up Boz.

Welcome, Bud.

Bozette Bozette

"c o c k t e a s i n g w h o r e s" is what struck me in Bud's statement. That sort of thing stops a discussion for me. Sorry.

MonaLea MonaLea

In response to “"c o c k t e a s i n g w h o r e s"...

And yet you've continued the discussion with both Bud and me. (hmm)

Bozette Bozette

In response to “And yet you've continued the discussion with...

It's an opinion site. I was answering you both.

MonaLea MonaLea

In response to “It's an opinion site. I was answering you both.

That's fine, it's what these sites are for. I was just pointing out the fallacy of your statement, as Bud's statement did not stop the discussion for you.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “That's fine, it's what these sites are for...

I know what these sites are for. I stand by my words, whether you see it as a fallacy or not. I speak when I feel fit. Bud can defend himself.

MonaLea MonaLea

In response to “I know what these sites are for. I stand by...

But you aren't standing by your words, which was my point.

As you've already stated, it's an opinion site, and I don't require your permission to give mine.

Bozette Bozette

There are such creatures Mona. And, they have nothing to do with my support for Trump.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “There are such creatures Mona. And, they...

I don't know many liberal men or women that talk the way you do.

MonaLea MonaLea

In response to “I don't know many liberal men or women that...

That does not surprise me.
Liberals dislike Trump intensely.
I do not.
It's not likely that we would say the same things.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “That does not surprise me. Liberals dislike...

Liberals don't blindly love everyone in their party.

MonaLea MonaLea

In response to “Liberals don't blindly love everyone in their...

Really? How do explain blindly following Hillary through her decades of scandal and corruption? Or, taking decades to give Conyers the heave ho? [Everyone knew about his 'touchy feely nature.]

Shall I continue?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Really? How do explain blindly following...

Bud, have you known me for decades? You have no clue what I follow. I follow nothing blindly.

MonaLea MonaLea

In response to “Bud, have you known me for decades? You have...

I wasn't referring to you specifically Mona. You said, "Liberals don't blindly love everyone in their party."
I was referring to liberals - as a group.

Budwick Budwick

Why do dogs know who fears them and who does not? Ever notice they don't bother those who don't project fear? "Victims" project, as do those unwilling to become a victim...predators know who they can ** with and who they best not ** with.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Why do dogs know who fears them and who does...

I do notice that.
I also notice that the same women, especially online, always seem to be in that situation. They also seem to flirt and talk about **** a lot.

Great answer, BTW.

Hunkie Hunkie OP

Most children are incredibly naive and trusting. They get victimized in ways that are unspeakable.

Random_Thoughts

In response to “Most children are incredibly naive and...

This post clearly addresses women, not children.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “This post clearly addresses //women//, not...

Some women and the tone sounds like these women bring it on.

MonaLea MonaLea

In response to “Some women and the tone sounds like these...

Some do indeed invite flirtations and even actions that they later claim were unwanted.

Bozette Bozette

I've never been bitten by a dog, myself. I know that people who've had no reason to fear one, have indeed been bitten and assaulted.

Same goes for many women who have been assaulted in some kind of sexual way, I have no doubt.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I've never been bitten by a dog, myself. I...

My analogy stands because it is true that people who project confidence rather than fear tend to be left alone rather than victimized. That holds true in many situations and for both women and men.

There are also many men who have been falsely accused by women. While there is certainly no excuse for sexual assault or rape, neither does every flirtation qualify as such, nor is there any excuse for false accusations. And false allegations belittle the true victims of rape, and ruin reputations and sometimes the lives of those falsely accused. I do not automatically believe every allegation made and I do not/will not apologize for that because many women flat out lie, while others try to blow minor encounters, albeit wrong, into major events, which, again, belittles those who truly are victims.

As always... JMHO

Bozette Bozette

In response to “My analogy stands because it is //true// that...

I did not expect otherwise, and my comment stands, as well.

I couldn't agree more, about everything else you've said. I have expressed a similar opinion many times...

Piper2 Piper2

Rape can happen in plenty of circumstances. Predators have been known to attack complete strangers.

MonaLea MonaLea

In response to “Rape can happen in plenty of circumstances...

Of course, and my statement was not limited to a particular situation, crime, or even to women.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Of course, and my statement was not limited...

I got the impression the post was about women. It struck a certain tone that I don't agree with.

MonaLea MonaLea

In response to “I got the impression the post was about...

The post is indeed about women. My response referred to "victims" and was not limited to women or rape, though I do consider it responsive to the post, as apparently did the OP.

I believe you've made that clear.

Bozette Bozette

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I think it usually is about control and...

All I want to know is why all to most women aren't sexually assaulted, IF it's about power and control. I think most are not. Many only think they are...for whatever reason.

Online, especially, the usual suspects are always telling us how they have been raped numerous times and harassed even more. Seems they are always in that situation. Why?

RE: your link. That's a fetish, a whole other thing. A REAL sicko.

Hunkie Hunkie OP

In response to “All I want to know is why all to most women...

"Most" women are not, but many are. I do believe you are simplifying this very real issue. Yeah, some women make a very big out of something that others would not, and claim to be 'traumatized' over it. So do men, I'm sure.

I'm unaware of any usual suspects claiming to have been raped "numerous" times. I've seen women mentioning online that they've being raped or sexually harassed when the subject comes up.

My link is just one of countless instances, when a woman has been sexually assaulted in some way without inviting or "encouraging" it in any imaginable manner.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “"Most" women are not, but...

I completely agree with you.

Ask anyone that was once a little child that got molested or raped if they "asked" for it.

Obviously the OP has his or her hook in the water for a self serving reason.

Random_Thoughts

In response to “I completely agree with you. Ask anyone that...

Some kind of vindictive reason, does seem to be in evidence.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Some kind of vindictive reason, does seem to...

Comes across loud and clear.

Random_Thoughts

I can think of three Amiriters that will bring up their assault stories 2 - 3 times a week!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I can think of three Amiriters that will...

Alrighty, then! I cannot. Do these alleged Amiriters also "have never ending tales of being raped or sexually assaulted on nearly a daily basis"?

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Al//righty//, then! //**I**// cannot...

Why yes! As a matter of fact they do!
I'm pretty sure that some of the stories are repeats, but some version of them turns up pretty regularly.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Why yes! As a matter of fact they do! I'm...

Uh-huh....as I mentioned, I've also seen women mention having been sexually harassed or 'assaulted' in some way, when the subject comes up. For obvious reasons, the subject has been coming up quite a lot, lately.
"Revealing their 'countless' tales about being raped, sexually assaulted and/or harassed 'many times'"? I suspect you and the OP are greatly exaggerating...

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Uh-huh....as I mentioned, I've also seen...

Doubtless!
"some of the stories are repeats, but some version of them turns up pretty regularly." Obviously a gross over reach.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Doubtless! "some of the stories are...

Nah...just likely an exaggeration, in your case.

Piper2 Piper2

Besides, many 69 year old women are attractive. 69 is not "elderly".

Hunkie Hunkie OP

In response to “Besides, many 69 year old women are...

I've noticed that people in news and police reports who are in their 60's, are often referred to as elderly.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I've noticed that people in news and police...

He still wants to argue that rape is about **** play.

Random_Thoughts

In response to “http://www.news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/o...

https://www.usmagazine.com/cele...stern-2015123/
We can go back & forth all night with this....IF I chose to stay up, that is.

Hunkie Hunkie OP

In response to “https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/...

I figured as much. Kind of hard to argue that an 85 year old woman was thinking she was "hot" and asking for it.

If that is still too young for you, here's one about a 90 year old woman.

I doubt you went to bed. You like this game.

http://www.whio.com/news/bond-s...ajvImTKPsuJRI/

Random_Thoughts

In response to “I figured as much. Kind of hard to argue...

Haha.. I never said I was going to bed, only that I wasn't staying up all nightto go back & forth.
Secondly, you still have not addressed the Madonna link. You and your little friends tried to divert the issue of harassment in the work place and **** rape with your old woman fetish. I'll bet you have a whole folder full of those geriatric links. Pics and vids too? You are one helluva sicko. (puke)

Hunkie Hunkie OP

Rape and sexual assaults IS about power and control for those in POWER who sexually harass/sexually assault their prey ..... AND they as sexual predators do figure out/KNOW who they CAN intimidate and those they CAN NOT intimidate.
With all this #metoo going on..... looking back being a young "working woman of the 80's" working at a big corporation, apparently I too was sexually harassed by my male co-workers and bosses 35 years ago when I was 19, I just didn't know I was.....BECAUSE I as a truly STRONG minded woman back then at just freakin' 19 years old would tell those sleaze bag men(no matter their HIGH POWERED positions at that company) to basically F off.....thus becoming KNOWN as that "pretty woman" working in Building 2 you shouldn't hit on or mess with.

Eh now in the USA in 2017, we have young women and minorities being INDOCTRINATED by the far left, our Public Schools and our msm(all leftists) to believe that they're actually being "oppressed" living in the USA, smh.

Back in freakin' 1975 my sister and I were overwhelming elected by our peers to become our school's President and Vice President as GIRLS, never ever feeling "oppressed" as girls while growing up....eh now in 2017 our liberal media and Dem politicians are trying like HELL to convince young women and minorities to BELIEVE/FEEL that they're oppressed and will further be "oppressed" under a Trump Administration.
When IN FACT it's the policies and mindset of the left that oppresses women and minorities.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In the work place it seems exactly about power in my opinion, you're the all high and mighty boss and the woman is under you and unless she puts out she will get fired? I don't treat crimes of this nature differently than other ones, you willingly, consciously and knowingly decide to commit a crime thinking you wont get caught.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “In the work place it seems exactly about...

Is the base desire behind the power, procreation? I wondered at that then thought that if it were the case then the perpetrator would choose strong victims (?) rather than what is being suggested here.

So there is a definite fear motivation at work in here someplace. Fear in others gives people power, they then gain this power that is illusionary anyway. Hmmmm, I am sure this ties into money someplace.

I am far too scatterbrained this night to be of any real value to this conversation.

AliceD AliceD

In response to “Is the base desire behind the power...

I wouldn't say procreation, but rather extracting some personal satisfaction out of someone just because you can, 99% of the times we have **** we don't use it for procreation.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “I wouldn't say procreation, but rather...

True, but the primal drive behind it .......

AliceD AliceD

In response to “True, but the primal drive behind it .......

Primal drive? Yeah, but humans have long figured out how to avoid procreation yet reap the rewards of ****. And not just humans, many animals too. Dolphins are really weird, they're known to bite puffer fish to get high and not let females feed until they let them smash.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

No idea.

Gun Gun

There are many different reasons why men rape women. FBI pro-filer's talk about the history of some of these men. As an example, a man goes through life hating women because maybe his mother abused him, or his mother was a prostitute, making him rape women as payback.

It can be empowerment, hatred towards women, control etc. There are mnay unknown reasons,

But one thing is for sure, they are weak, self indulging, low life human beings that need to be punished in the cruelest way possible and as well, Pedophiles are in that same category.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Do you have some examples of women who claim over and over to have been raped, sexually assaulted, etc? I don't remember ever hearing or reading about such women.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

This is a very strange post. Are you saying only good looking women get raped? I don't think a person hell bent on raping someone is looking at their physical features.

MonaLea MonaLea