Al Franken-grabber Strikes Again

Franken is sorry - Hang Judge Moore

Nobody :(

Franken is sorry - Impeach Trump!

Nobody :(

Stop looking at Franken!

Nobody :(

Look over there! It's almost Thanksgiving!

Nobody :(

Other

PhilboydStudge

SynysterGates
Al Franken-grabber Strikes Again

Explained by Budwick...

A woman says Sen. Al Franken inappropriately touched her in 2010, telling CNN that he grabbed her buttocks while taking a photo at the Minnesota State Fair. Like the first time, Franken doesn't remember the incident, ....but he's sorry.

I don't know how sorry Franken is, but at least he did apologize.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Good thing I don't work for the government or I would be busted for doing that myself. But I always had good reactions to it at the time! (tongue)

Rooster Rooster

Grabbing is wrong, no matter who does it. But it happens - often.

Saying your 'sorry' is not a get out of jail free card.

Only losers and pigs fail to say sorry.

Liars and cheats say that every accusation is false. If more than 1 women says you did it you most likely did it.

Like Rooster said - most men have done it. It is wrong but we do it. If you say you have never done it (not even one time ever) you are either: 1) a liar, 2) a limp **** 3) very rare. Sorry but that is life.

Last time I did it I was about 40 years ago but I did it. I pinched a butt or two (or 30). And I am sorry.

VicZinc VicZinc

In response to “Grabbing is wrong, no matter who does it...

I would say I've never grabbed or slapped a girl's butt without asking, but there was this tall girl in 7th grade who liked "playing" with me and she would return the favor.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

A girl grabbed my butt once at a party. To be perfectly honest about it, it didn't really bother me; I hardly even noticed it. I'm glad that's all she did, though.

I fully understand that to do something like that is wrong, but at the same time, I'm sure a lot of people have done it, even women. And I think that we should talk about it more, but at the same time I don't think that doing it once automatically means you're the scum of the earth. Celebrities take the brunt of the punishment for these things, but they are not limited to the world of people with money and influence.

Franken certainly seems to have a problem now that multiple accusers have come forth. He probably believed he had a right to grab these women, which he didn't. I hope he recognizes why what he did was wrong in addition to just apologizing for it.

Thibault Thibault

In response to “A girl grabbed my butt once at a party. To be...

When I was a kid there were 2 girls at a pool that pinched my **** while I was swimming, they were clever because whenever I turned around they would be talking and pretending they had nothing to do with it but they were the only people around me. It was really uncomfortable because they were pinching.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Living in a world where women (and men ) get raped and people getting murdered every day, a touched **** does not rate highly ...I know some people take it seriously, and I can understand that, but I won't critisize these people.....

JD JD

In response to “Living in a world where women (and men ) get...

At this day and age you could be under blast for a single word. Wasn't it the UK where people demand the term pregnant people instead of pregnant women?

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “At this day and age you could be under blast...

Never heard that....

JD JD

In response to “https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/23/u...

Because of trans, no one here says pregnant people, everyone here says pregnant women...that will never change...

JD JD

As I have said, if this becomes a pattern, Franken should step down,..right after Trump.

dru18 dru18

apology unaccepted
now what Al

the left's double standards
are **** laughable

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Someone grabbing **, while not right, is a non-issue in my book after years have passed. Don't like it, say so, smack the person, whatever...when it happens. I recently read an article about a similar occurrence where a woman claims a prominent author grabbed her butt while a photo was being taken...and how she has struggled with that for 28 years. Methinks the woman has issues other than having her ** grabbed if she still struggles with it 28 years later.

As always... JMHO

Bozette Bozette