Sexual abuse in any form is outrageous and very hurtful to those involved.   Al Franken is the latest one to be accused of touching a woman's behind.  And some are saying he should resign.   What a load of crap.   He shouldn't have done it, but Trump has done much worse, sexually abusing MANY women, grabbing their **** and he is now President.  And Trump has the nerve to talk about Franken.    And now we have this creep from Alabama doing much worse things than Al Franken did and with teenage girls and some of his supporters don't care, they are going to vote for him anyway.     Where's the justice in this?

VicZincPiper2Tiffaneedru18StarzAboveRandom_ThoughtsMonaLeaRoosterMetal_god14
Sexual abuse in any form is outrageous and very hurtful to those involved. Al Franken is the latest one to be accused of touching a woman's behind. And some are saying he should resign. What a load of crap. He shouldn't have done it, but Trump has done much worse, sexually abusing MANY women, grabbing their **** and he is now President. And Trump has the nerve to talk about Franken. And now we have this creep from Alabama doing much worse things than Al Franken did and with teenage girls and some of his supporters don't care, they are going to vote for him anyway. Where's the justice in this?

Explained by StarzAbove...

Clinton paid a heavy price for his misconduct....he was impeached. Time for Trump to be impeached.

It is just another diversion tactic. Lets face it the Trumpsters are not any good at doing anything else.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “It is just another diversion tactic. Lets...

You're exactly right. They can't see that they are doing anything wrong, lest we forget, they are the privileged ones. And they can do anything they want. That's gonna end soon, when Mueller gets finished with his investigation.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “You're exactly right. They can't see that...

True just like it was ok to do anything to a slave, civilized people stopped that and the stronger women get the fewer times men touching women uninvited will happen. An immediate scream or slap is a good start, report it immediately!

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

I mean, they should both resign

DWF DWF

Sexual abuse is all relevant,if someone touched my backside it is nothing, I had a friend thought she was abused cause her uncle patted her back. Enough is enough, just scream loudly and slap anyone who touches you , those old fashioned girls from the 40's got away with slapping men all the time. That is what I learned to do, nobody bothers me.

Where do these creeps come from who like to molest women and children they are some sick people

Metal_god14 Metal_god14

In response to “Where do these creeps come from who like to...

Very sick and those who vote for these types, are just as sick as they are.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Very sick and those who vote for these types...

Or justify it. I notice a lot of that.

Random_Thoughts

In response to “Or justify it. I notice a lot of that.

Exactly. What I find deplorable is the evangelicals are fine with what this guy has done and they are standing by him. They have lost all credibility in my opinion.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

If this becomes a pattern regarding Franken, then yes, he should step down, right after Trump. But even with that, he is nowhere near in the category as Moore, who preyed upon 'children' for many years.

dru18 dru18

In response to “If this becomes a pattern regarding Franken...

I agree, a pat on the behind or a kiss doesn't come close to what Trump has done. And Moore is a seducer of children.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “I agree, a pat on the behind or a kiss...

I am speechless that the president won't speak out about Moore. Child predators are the worst of the worst. He's sending a clear message that he doesn't care about such things.

Random_Thoughts

In response to “I am speechless that the president won't...

He won't speak out because he's guilty of sexual abuse as well. Sad.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

I have never joined any 'campaign' to have our current president impeached. Clinton was impeached for fibbing about a clearly consensual sexual relationship he had with an intern. I'm sure everyone knows that. His detractors would not have given up, whether he'd lied about that embarrassing misconduct or not.
Trump has had just as many accusations of sexual misconduct lobbed against him, and none of those have sounded in any way consensual. Most people jumping on Al Franken as a " sexual pervert", will continue to defend Trump's undeniably creepy comments about his daughter, his demeaning insults towards women, and that he called all of his accusers liars and or losers....SAD.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I have never joined any 'campaign' to...

It is very sad.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

If Trump supporters were any dumber they'd have to be watered twice a week.

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “If Trump supporters were any dumber they'd...

The problem with them is some are stubborn old-schoolers determined to make the world stop just for them. What a nerve.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “The problem with them is **some** are...

I'm not so sure. In light of the crap that falls out of his mouth I think it takes more than stubbornness to still stand behind such a despicable, and I use this term in the broadest possible sense, human being.

Every time I see him on TV I just want to smack the shit out of him. Especially when he gives that smug "Martin Shkreli" smirk.

(In my best Georgia accent)
He is a skunk and a scoundrel of the first order and I disapprove of his very existence

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “I'm not so sure. In light of the crap that...

Yes the world would be vastly improved if he just disappeared.

Tiffanee Tiffanee