LinnsterTiffaneeSunny_the_skepticPhilboydStudgeStarzAbovePiper2beachbum

Lynette

Piper2TiffaneeStarzAboveBozetteCarlaSynysterGatesMetal_god14
It appears that Lee Ann Tweeden has done some groping of her own! Pot, meet kettle.

Explained by Linnster...

Tweeden_butt_grab.jpg LeeAnn Tweeden getting in a good feel  RSS REBLOGGED BY Recommended TAGS #AlFranken #groping #Innocent #SexualHarassment #LeeannTweeden When it comes to Al Franken, you might note that his accuser, LeeAnn Tweeden, was found in video, on stage, grabbing the posterior of a male guitarist at the same USO tour in 2006. Who was she made to apologize to for her behavior, or do we just accept this? https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/11/20/1717322/-AL-FRANKEN-INNOCENT

Yeah, and this is why some men use that double standards argument and condemnation so often about women accusing men of sexual misconduct. There is often a different reaction, when a woman touches a man in a way that some women make a big deal about.

I do not think what now Senator Franken allegedly did to her in the skit rehearsal is 'okay' at all, if he did "cram" his tongue into her mouth.
Neither do I think what I've heard so far, is confirmed so-called sexual misconduct enough for him to be removed from office.

Piper2 Piper2

So let me get this straight. LeeannTweeden spends her time on stage on a USO tour rubbing her **** all over men and grabbing their butts but then gets all insulted when Al Franken grabs a kiss?

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “So let me get this straight. LeeannTweeden...

Apparently so.

Linnster Linnster OP

The whole double standard with this seems to be because most men wouldn't reject the sexual advances of an averagely attractive woman while most women would reject the sexual advances of men.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “The whole double standard with this seems to...

She didn't seem to mind it all those years from 2006 until it became the rage to accuse someone of groping. Franken may have been wrong, but she would have been smarter to keep her mouth shut.

Linnster Linnster OP

In response to “She didn't seem to mind it all those years...

I'm glad people are calling out such a person out on their ****.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “I'm glad people are calling out such a person...

Me, too. However, I fear the damage has been done.

Linnster Linnster OP

In response to “Me, too. However, I fear the damage has been...

I thought all along she was just doing it for attention and her 15 minutes of fame. And now Al Franken will probably lose his job over another lie.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I thought all along she was just doing it for...

Well, let's see how many people remember who she is 6 months from now.

Linnster Linnster OP

In response to “Well, let's see how many people remember who...

Let's make that another month.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Let's make that another month.

I thought I'd be a little more conservative. :)

Linnster Linnster OP

Sadly this type of immoral behavior is not limited to men

Metal_god14 Metal_god14

I hope all the talk shows will zero in on this and make her look like the fool she is.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Kissing a woman during a skit, no matter how unsavory it was, and taking a distasteful photo, is a far cry from seeking out young girls, when a man is an adult. Or using money, power and threats of lawsuits to sexually mistreat women.
That being said...franken should be ashamed of himself. If his position is taken, he has only himself to blame.

Carla Carla

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/5a1366ef178...

I need much more than that.
If indeed he is guilty of such behavior, he should be removed.

Carla Carla

In response to “I need much more than that. If indeed he is...

the jury was so dumbed down in N.J.
declared mistrial

crash an burn Mcstain
with hours of gloria's accusation against the judge was calling for him to step down
not word for 2 years of a sitting senator on trial for actual documented crimes

Gloria, she go her own problems
Calls Grow for Arrest of Gloria Allred Over Forged Document

did you get yearbook?
if so, when did you get May-June or December?

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “Kissing a woman during a skit, no matter how...

If he has to leave the Senate over this, then Trump needs to resign too. Look at how many women accused him.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “If he has to leave the Senate over this, then...

That will never happen, my friend. Regardless of his transgressions. They are gonna have to kick him out.

Carla Carla

In response to “That will never happen, my friend. Regardless...

I know it's just wishful thinking. With everything he's done wrong, he should have been ousted long ago.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I know it's just wishful thinking. With...

He should never have gotten in.
That is our fault.

Carla Carla

In response to “He should never have gotten in. That is our fault.

Not mine, I didn't vote for the scumbag.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Not mine, I didn't vote for the scumbag.

We as a country, did indeed. I didnt vote for him either. But, many didnt vote at all.

Carla Carla

In response to “We as a country, did indeed. I didnt vote for...

Plus, he had a lot of help from his friend, Putin.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

what's changed?
something has changed

new charges of sexual assault from four women, according to highly placed Democratic Party sources and an official who served in both the Clinton and Obama administrations.

Attorneys representing the women, who are coordinating their efforts, have notified Clinton they are preparing to file four separate lawsuits against him.

As part of the ongoing negotiations, the attorneys for the women are asking for substantial payouts in return for their clients’ silence.

A member of Clinton’s legal team has confirmed the existence of the new allegations.

some extra stuff
look up ... "Air **** One"

Poll: Dems Increasingly See Biden As 2020 Savior…
I love the double standards of the Left

in your face an not one word is said by anyone on the LEFT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Piper2 Piper2

It's hard to be unbiased when Franken is such a pig in the first place.
He only got in office because of some "found votes" in the trunk of someone's car. Funny that they all were for him and put him in office. In my opinion, that seat was stolen and he should never have been in office at all. His pattern would lend itself to the accusations of several women - so far.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

Just curious.... how many people here who are complaining about happened "on stage" at a USO tour have actually BEEN to a USO show? The people who do these shows, sometimes do more than one a day. Almost EVERY aspect of these shows is rehearsed. Also, a little grab ** is also often "part of the show", and generally it is a woman who is grabbing the **. (It's written that way because the audience is mostly men, and it is meant to elicit a response of, "I wish she was doing that to me."
Look at ALL the USO shows back to WWII. Bob Hope and the beautiful women, famous actors and actresses.... "putting on a show."

JustJimColo JustJimColo

I’ve never been to USO show but I have the same question as JimColo: if this is happening on stage, how do we know it wasn’t staged? (I’d say the same thing if it were a man grabbing a female guitarist). My point is: there’s a difference between something that happens as part of a show and something that happens to someone unsolicited and unwanted (let alone when they are asleep).

Thibault Thibault

The Daily Kos seems not to have told the whole story behind the picture they published in your link. Yes, Tweeden apparently initiated the contact, but it was certainly not rejected; far from it, in fact, judging from the big smile on the guitarist's face. (biggrin)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJidGI-NMd0

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “The Daily Kos seems not to have told the...

No, it apparently wasn't. She also didn't seem to mind him pinching her butt either.

Linnster Linnster OP

In response to “No, it apparently wasn't. She also didn't...

Not surprising... the guitarist is MUCH better looking than Franken. (biggrin)

I think I'd throw up if Franken stuck his tongue in my mouth. (puke)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Not surprising... the guitarist is MUCH...

LOL ... so, by your definition, it's ok if the guy is handsome. No wonder men are confused about women. :)

Truth is, she was looking for her 15 minutes of fame. Had you ever heard about her before this incident?

Linnster Linnster OP

In response to “LOL ... so, by your definition, it's ok if...

Well, Linn, I didn't say it was necessarily ok, just that it wasn't surprising. And don't forget, she initiated the episode. I mean, if you started rhythmically bumping your butt against a handsome guy, would you be surprised if he grabbed it?

As for her 15 minutes of fame, no I hadn't heard of Tweeden before, but I have heard a number of theories of why she came forward at this time. One of them is that she did it to distract some of the heat away from Roy Moore in Alabama.

So I don't know what her real motivation was, and I doubt that you really do either. (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Well, Linn, I didn't say it was necessarily...

Well, you see, that's the double standard that exists and why some people may be confused as to the meaning of what some folks do. Tweeden should have been taken to task for initiating a sexual overture to the guitarist. That he responded in kind, is almost irrelevant. Who knows if Tweeden flirted with a whole lot of guys on that tour, possibly even including Franken? We don't know and probably never will. Nor will we ever know what was in her mind when she called out Franken. :)

P.S. Do we even know that Franken shoved his tongue down her throat? To be honest, had I been the one in the photo where he was holding his hands in front of her tatas, I would not have been offended - certainly not enough to cause this much fuss ten years later.

Linnster Linnster OP

In response to “Well, you see, that's the double standard...

Yes, there is a double standard, but women make such overt physical moves far less than men do.

And whoever does it, there is a protocol of not going too far too soon. A flirtatious suggestion can be made by a comment, glance or touch, but it should be discreet, and if rejected, that should be the end of it.

I haven't looked up the details again, but if my recollection of the allegation against Franken is correct, he shoved his tongue into her mouth when they were rehearsing for a staged kiss for a skit, to which Tweeden objected. It is my understanding that the photo was taken in "revenge" for the rejection, and as far as I know, Franken has not denied the tongue episode, which I think you will agree was definitely over the line, if as described.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Yes, there is a double standard, but women...

Yes, there is a fine line between what is acceptable and what may not be and by whom. There are really too many things we don't know about these incidents that might change the public perception. The fact that fewer women grope men doesn't really make it any better, does it? Really, the only two people who know how far Franken's tongue went into her mouth are the two of them. As for the photo, I don't know if it was revenge. The first time I looked at it, I thought it was amusing - after all, someone was there to take the photo, she's wearing a flak vest, his hands seem to be barely touching her ... I'm sure, as he said, it seemed funnier at the time.

Linnster Linnster OP

The women defending Al Frankens sexual atrocities have never had it done to you. smh

Lynette Lynette