Quiz: The Holiday Season is upon us and for many, "Black Friday" comes with strong emotions (and an early wake up!) But which Black Friday shopper are you?

The older you get, the less things you are willing to stand in line for. If I go shopping for Black Friday deals, it's on the keyboard. There really isn't anything I "need" bad enough to do the Black Friday circus walk.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

The Conscientious Objector

In the name of keeping your sanity, you do what you can to opt out of the Black Friday scene altogether. Plus, Amazon and other internet retail giants usually have better deals anyway. It's all about Cyber Monday.

For your Holiday shopping this season, you will be primarily relying on the good ol' WWW. And that's not a bad thing, either. There really are some incredible deals to be had around the internet. When you find yourself needing a side-by-side comparison or expert ranking this season, be sure to swing by http://TopTenReviews.com. Happy sleeping in!

I'd never be out shopping on "Black Friday"!

Quizzy Quizzy OP

The Conscientious Objector

For your Holiday shopping this season, you will be primarily relying on the good ol' WWW. And that's not a bad thing, either. There really are some incredible deals to be had around the internet.

Rooster Rooster

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “The older you get, the less things you are...

My wife made me go Black Friday shopping with her and I had to stand in line...:(

JustJimColo JustJimColo

The Conscientious Objector

SynysterGates SynysterGates

The Conscientious Objector

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

One that sits at home, watching it from the news, mad mobs trampling allover eachother, after a day of being thankful for what they have.

Skunky Skunky

In response to “One that sits at home, watching it from the...

Same here. There is nothing I can want or need to stand in line for. By staying home I am saving rude shoppers by not throttling the crap
Out of them😊

BarbOBarr BarbOBarr