Will_JanitorZonkeyBallsRooster
Is it disgusting to use the bathroom sink as a urinal?

I guess it depends on if you are really tall or really short, if you are at home, or somewhere else, a man or a woman and how much you've had to drink. I guess it's not something I've even thought about. Isn't the toilet usually within a few feet of the sink?

JustJimColo JustJimColo

JustJimColo JustJimColo

It is disgusting! Especially since the urinal is right by the sink. I would go outside before I peed in the sink!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “It is disgusting! Especially since the urinal...

That brings up another question. When you are outside, do you pee on a tree or on a car tire? My dogs did both. Guess it's a farmer thing.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “That brings up another question. When you are...

Usually just on some weeds! LOL. Works pretty good! (hehe)

Rooster Rooster

Damn it, Robt. I have peed in the sink, when the seat was down and I was in a hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry... Why would I take my time to lift the seat, if the only alternative was to pee in my pants? There, we go, that's his angry face staring at me.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Damn it, Robt. I have peed in the sink, when...

Damn.... there's always that "one".... LOL

JustJimColo JustJimColo

I would go outside, would never do it in the sink.

You could always pee on Stiffler. (hehe)(hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

I just don't understand why you would want to. Is a person so lazy that walking the extra few feet to the toilet and lifting the toilet seat is a burden that cannot be borne?

Thibault Thibault

If you're in a 4th-floor apartment in the city and the toilet is already in use, and alcohol is involved...'nuff said?

Bozette Bozette

In response to “If you're in a 4th-floor apartment in the...

Even women can use the urinal.

(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Even women can use the...

Lol...I haven't run across a urinal in an apartment yet, but I'll keep that in mind, MM, thanks. Btw...I did not specify who used the sink... 😂

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Lol...I haven't run across a urinal in an...

Yeah I know you didn't specify, I just couldn't resist. (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Yeah I know you didn't specify, I just...

Understand completely! (There's actually more to the story and it really is quite funny, but I suspect teetotalers might not find it so amusing. (biggrin))

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Understand completely! (There's actually...

Gotcha ... and I'm sure it was funny. (biggrin)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Who in their right mind would do that? Geez.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Well, at least you don't have to worry about leaving the seat up, but yes, it is disgusting.

Linnster Linnster

Yes, but sometimes one's options are limited.

Gun Gun

I agree. Unless you run a bunch of water to clear the trap, somebody is going to brush their teeth while smelling your pee. I would just go outside and water the bushes.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Especially if you use the bathroom sink to was dishes..

DandyDon DandyDon

Not really...studies have shown that urine ...is the best way to pre-clean the bathroom...it with remove soap scum in the tub as well as the plastic shower walls..great for the sink and the tile floors as well.I havnt tried it on the lenolium kitchen floor yet but I will keep you updated

RECRUIT RECRUIT

Yes, I think so.

Sofia Sofia