Should I care if emily  gets raped?

Will_JanitorZonkeyBalls
Should I care if emily gets raped?

Explained by Neanderthal_Momdoer...

ohh I know, I''ll send the Emily over to Elizabeth Warren's office AKA the LYING DOG for advice. Myself, I'll be blasting some Uriah Heep to drown out Emily

Yes. She is wrong and angry, but doesn't deserve to be raped. There are a lot of wrong headed people around. I hope her heart isn't as dead as it sounds.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

most people want to be liked an accepted

except me

I don't give a shit

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer OP

I used to think you were misguided.
Wanting the government to blow up so badly that you were willing to push your heritages history aside to see that happen. Like a retaliation kind of thing.
But...after a year, i have found that you really are just mean and have little respect for anyone who isnt like you. Or is like me.

I wanted to like you. Whether you care or no. But you are so full of hate and anger for those whose business is none of yours.

And guess what? I dont give a shit who likes me or accepts me either. **** 'em.

Carla Carla

In response to “I used to think you were misguided. Wanting...

Wanting the government to blow up so badly

I never thought such thinking

--
push your heritages history aside to see that happen. Like a retaliation kind of thing.

mybloodline is what it is

----
But...after a year, i have found that you really are just mean and have little respect for anyone who isnt like you.

you miss Carla are So wrong

stay tune, I'll do post just for you

hillery called me Deplorable
you sound much like her

attack me
while totally IGNORING Emily's an the LYIN DOGS words

In response to “Wanting the government to blow up so badly I...

I really dont care what emily has to say. I have never spoken to her. If she thinks it okay to accuse without cause then she is as bad as those who are accused, with cause. Just defeats the purpose of cleaning up things for women in general.
As far as your meme is concerned, i dont know if warren said that or not. And if so, what was said prior to that quote or after.
I reckon i will google it.

Hillary...again?
At least she had the humility to apologize.
Your mr trump has called many people terrible things. But, of course, he is never wrong, so why should he apologize?

Carla Carla

In response to “I really dont care what emily has to say. I...

I'll answer you this way Miss Carla

a7Share
d21Tweet
vEmail

Liberals are savaging a then 9-year-old girl over a video of her ecstatic reaction to her mother telling her she would be going to a Donald Trump rally

Lindsay Phoenix @mylittlemortys

can racists stop reproducing?? Like **** y'all could benefit from free birth control https://twitter.com/iwishyouwer...89716350803970

2:35 AM - Nov 21, 2017
------------

Rose Trevizo @savagervsy

Trash ** girl. If i had a daughter i would trick say this for her reaction & throw her out if this was her response. outa here & ** trump.

------

Bentley Coop @erykahnobadu_

I will punch that lil girl in ha face. “Oh my word” face **.. ** TRUMP https://twitter.com/jodak_black...41055632625665

2:45 PM - Nov 21, 2017

the Left can say anything and it's fine

the Left ...know this
I DO NOT TURN MY CHEEK
makes me a bad Christian huh

I don't recall Grandfather giving his angels
Coca-Cola to fight Evil

is why he sent me

would I stand by an let Emily get raped?

try this for my answer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmhGYB4NdYc

In response to “I'll answer you this way Miss...

Im not quite sure how that scene provides an answer to your question.
But...i would like to believe (but i could be full of wishful thinking) that you would not stand by and allow any woman to be raped.

And, lets not fool each other....there were so, so many vile things said about obama and his supporters. Is your memory that short, or do you just choose to ignore that? Or applaud that?

Carla Carla

I notice you did not address either quote he cited, Carla. For the record, I can find no such quote by Warren, or even one that could be misconstrued as such. Emily Lindin's quote is quite real and accurate, however.

It seems to me that such a sentiment as Ms. Linden espouses is full of hate and anger to the point that she's willing for innocent men to pay. And losing their job may just be the tip of the iceberg for an innocent man in the scenario she supports. Related possibilities include loss of career, one they may have invested a great deal in time and money schooling for and it may prevent them from finding other work; it may cost them the love and respect of family, their marriage, child custody and possibly even visitation; they could lose their home and other worldly possessions; their freedom is then on the line, too, as they could easily be wrongfully convicted, serve prison time, and be required to register as a ** offender for the rest of their life; it could even cost them their life if any or all of the above depresses them to the point of suicide...did you know that some estimates have men committing suicide three to five times as often as women? Such could certainly ** their kids up, too, btw, not to mention other family members such as spouses, parents, and siblings.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “keeplookin you find it

I've found the meme, not the actual quote. I looked pretty extensively already, btw.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “I notice you did not address either quote he...

I adressed what this emily person said.

Carla Carla

In response to “I adressed what this emily person said.

that film was based on true events

the Woman ended up marrying him
on her grave stone it was written

Why she would marry such a
MEAN AWFUL ****

Unknown

I would suspect her thinkin was
NO ONE will **** with me again

You had not when I began typing my response to your original post.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “You had not when I began typing my response...

Ahhh. Well...i agree with you, bo.

Carla Carla

Interacting with women, even in innocent, social situations is becoming increasingly dangerous for men. She can just ruin an innocent man's life instantly with a false rape accusation, and even if he's extremely lucky and is found innocent, he still gets treated as though he's guilty. Meanwhile the woman who made the false rape accusation faces no consequences for her actions.
Then there's male rape victims who get no justice at all; everyone, including the cops just laugh in their faces and say men can't get raped... and even worse, the rapist turns around and accuses their victim of being the rapist.

It's gotten to the point where women are less likely to receive CPR than men. Why? Because of the rampant false rape accusations. Some men actually have been charged with rape for giving a woman CPR and saving her life.
Basically, people are needlessly dying, and people are afraid to do a good deed because of these false accusers.

You can't tell which women would make a false accusation against you, and which women are decent, average people until after you're accused, which makes it even worse.

Thedudeyouhatetomeet Thedudeyouhatetomeet

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “Yes. She is wrong and angry, but doesn't...

Tell your wife that an old , liberal, lesbian has a platonic crush on you, will;)

Carla Carla

In response to “Tell your wife that an old , liberal, lesbian...

You are a gem, Carla. I'll let her know. Ha!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Not something I would wish on anyone

Gun Gun

In response to “Not something I would wish on anyone

Not even me? There's a disappointment.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Not even me? There's a disappointment.

No, not even you.

Gun Gun

Would you care Chance if Emily was Raped ?

straight answer please yes/no

I understand your anger about her statement because I feel that same anger that a Woman can destroy an innocent Man's Life with false allegations of Rape.

I'm also angry that the real Victim's of Rape will be doubted by some because of awful statements like these that go viral and the fact that Women are making these false allegations.

I think some Live in their own Safe little bubble and don't think of the consequences of others before they open their Mouth's , it could just as easily be someone they Love a Brother who is falsely accused and has their Life destroyed.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Emily is an idiot but no one should want her to be raped.

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

I'm indifferent to indefferent people. Obviously, I don't want her to get raped, but if that happens, then so what... She wants to blame innocent men. It's a free country or so they say. Whatever happens, happens.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

To clear my statement up, I was convicted for a crime, that I did not do. Since I had that earlier conviction (no jail time, just had a scratch on my papers for eighteen months, some ten years ago), when I actually did a crime by stealing that silly helicopter, they treated me as a born criminal, even though I was just a stupid, drunk idiot. I don't care, what happens to her, since she doesn't care, what happens to me. it's fifty-fifty. It's called "fair game".

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Emily is not concerned about false accusations of rape.
Delightful.
That sentiment is shared by so many in various degrees. Men will naturally shy away from approaching women. Humans trying once again to alter human nature. What could possibly go wrong?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Emily is not concerned about false...

So many allegations coming out years later... They ruin people's lives and are continuing to grow. My opinion is it is a waste of news time and takes away for more relevant issues.

BarbOBarr BarbOBarr

In response to “So many allegations coming out years later...

I respectfully disagree.

Taking to task powerful people who have abused their position, is never a waste of time.

dru18 dru18

Men learning to keep their hands to themselves is not necessarily a bad thing, Budwick.

dru18 dru18

You had the chance to take the moral high ground and you blew it. You're just as much of a piece of trash as she is

TheCensoredBrit TheCensoredBrit