Please post the words of your evening prayer, or words that express your vision of the end of life:  <em>when it's time I'll go and lay beside the legendary fountain where I see your form reflected in its clear and jeweled waters and if you think I'm ready you may lead me to the chasm where the rivers of our visions flow into one another.</em>

PhilboydStudgePiper2Will_JanitorRooster

Explained by VicZinc...

I was going to post "Wasn't Born to Follow" by Carol King (the //Byrds// version is most famous) in which the words in OP occur. Then I saw this video and it hits closer to the emotion I was hoping to arouse in you. Hope you liked it. -Vic

I guess I am one of those people who gets goosebumps when listening to music. Beethoven's Ninth is such a beautiful song.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Lead me gently home, Lord.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

My vision of my own end of life? I hope to be surrounded by loved ones when I die. In addition I hope I'm capable of telling them all to not worry about me. Worry about the living. They're all that matter.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

God,
Grant me the serenity too accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I cannot accept,
and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

And also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on today as they may be connected to the a** that I may have to kiss tomorrow. 
Help me to give 100% at work.....
12% on Monday
23% on Tuesday
40% on Wednesday
20% on Thursday
and 5% on Friday

And help me to remember......When I'm having a bad day, and it seems that people are trying to piss me off, that it takes 42 muscles to frown, but only 4 to extend my middle fingerand tell them to f*** off!

I've always liked this irish blessing..

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Creamcrackered Creamcrackered