CHILLING: Remote viewing project predicts an apparent EMP attack against the US THIS MONTH resulting in a nationwide blackout of indeterminate length. Panic, chaos. RV session starts at 41:00 on the linked video.

• Topics:PredictionsProject
  • Featured on the home page on Dec 4th 2017
  • Post Of The Day on Dec 4th 2017

Maze

sh9683

DandyDonBozetteSynysterGates

Explained by Maze...

The Timecross project uses remote viewing to give you the top stories of the month BEFORE they happen. They've been doing it for a while now and they've been remarkably accurate, you can see all their videos from previous months on their YouTube channel. This month, one of their remote viewers laid out the following scenario. ... It's a normal day until evening, then there's a huge social media buzz, people turning on the news and watching intently, frightened by what they hear, they are told to stay at home and stay safe. Then the lights go off across the nation. The image is of people in the streets, total darkness, panic, chaos, fires, roaming gangs. No sense of how long the blackout lasts, but based on how people are reacting, they must believe it's serious. Hopefully the prediction is wrong, maybe I misinterpreted it and it's not as bad as it sounds, but I thought I'd give you the heads up just in case.

While I do believe remote viewing is possible, I don’t think that many are able to harness and direct the ability at will, but much as other similar phenomena, something we may sometimes experience. I remember reading a book written by one of the participants of the Stargate Project conducted by our government between 1978 and 1995, and the sense I got was that their results were quite vague, and even when they could, in hindsight, be seen as applicable to specific events, most often were not clear enough as foresight to be useful. As far as this prediction goes, I suppose we shall see within the next 30 days, eh?

Bozette Bozette

Bozette Bozette

In response to “While I do believe remote viewing is...

Indeed. I just rewatched the video, and 3 out of the 4 sessions seem to be covering the same event. Having watched their videos for the last year or so, they've been accurate enough that I'd take the warning seriously.

Maze Maze OP

In response to “Indeed. I just rewatched the video, and 3 out...

Such an event is a very real possibility that could come about through grid failure, a natural disaster, an EMP weapon, or maybe even sunspot activity. Prepping for such is prudent and doing so represents no loss if it doesn't come to pass.

As far as the videos, I've only watched the specified portion of this one.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Such an event is a very real possibility that...

I'd suggest having a look at the session that starts at 31:30, it seems to describe a "High-altitude EMP" weapon, or HEMP (no sh*t, this is the official term) hitting a city that sounds to me like Denver CO. A HEMP strikes Colorado? Well, they did legalize hemp... Illuminati confirmed.

So, remember when that "plane" hit the Pentagon? And it like, took out the computers containing all the info about the 2.3 trillion in unaccounted defense spending Rumsfeld announced the day before?

Well wouldn't you know, Denver is a huge city for data centers, good old "Iron Mountain" and all, 36 of them according to http://www.datacentermap.com/usa/colorado/denver/

What a coincidence... what do you suppose the odds are that some pretty "important" data is stored there? Probably be pretty "inconvenient" if it was to get fried...

Maze Maze OP

In response to “I'd suggest having a look at the session that...

An EMP would effectively knock the contiguous states off grid. Everything she spoke of could result from an EMP, excepting the animals...I cannot see it killing wildlife when all indications are that it would not kill humans. A 1,000' elevation should give a helluva view of surrounding areas, but she only speaks of the city and the trees between the city and the mountains. While she may include the suburbs in as part of the city (metro area), such an elevation should extend the sight far beyond that, though admittedly I am not familiar with Colorado and I know there is a lot of open land there. Still, It would be interesting to know where the coordinates she was given originated from and to what they refer.

I don't see legalization as a sign, though I suppose it's possible. For something as big an event as that would be, I would expect multiple hints and more in the mainstream. As far as the data goes, I believe that would be a moot point after a HEMP. If an EMP was isolated to that specific area, it could not be a HEMP, if I understand them correctly.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “An EMP would effectively knock the contiguous...

To be consistent with the prediction, the nuke would have to go off at a fairly high altitude, or it wouldn't just fry the city, it would blow it away. From what I've been able to find online, a HEMP could affect an area of about 1450 miles in each direction, although there is a lot of potential variability based on the output of the weapon and the altitude at which it is detonated.

As for hints in the media, it's been pretty clearly stated that there is an imminent threat of war with North Korea. If NK sees war as inevitable, and there are indications they do, they may try to strike a crippling blow against the US while they have the capability to do so. If they wait until the war starts, they will likely lose that capacity very quickly, and I assume they know that. Projections indicate the possibility that 90% of the US population would be dead in a year after an EMP, and striking in the winter would accelerate that process due to the need for heat. Early winter would be more preferable than late winter in that regard too, so in my opinion we are at a point of maximum vulnerability.

Maze Maze OP

In response to “To be consistent with the prediction, the...

Denver to NYC is 1,778.1 road miles, so it would not take much variability to effectively encompass the contiguous states, eh? Any outliers fed by a part of the grid within the zone are effectively hit, as well. Underground facilities provide protection to equipment that isn't connected to an aboveground-affected grid.

I wasn't speaking of news reports, or even alt-media doom and gloom reports, but clues in TV, movies, music and videos, etc. I don't TV or follow popular culture, so I don't know what, if anything, may have been incorporated into that type of media, but that is the usual means of distributing tells. That any clues would even be forthcoming begs a couple of questions, in and of itself, though.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Denver to NYC is 1,778.1 //road// miles, so...

Did a little digging...

The 2012 remake of Red Dawn concerns a North Korean invasion of the United States, enabled by an EMP weapon which disables much of the defensive infrastructure of the US.

Maze Maze OP

In response to “Did a little digging... The 2012 remake of...

Okay, that's one. I'd expect more for such a major event, though. Oddly enough the evening cartoons are commonly used. That still begs the questions, though, do you think he's a part of it, or that it wouldn't be him? If no to both, why would there be any hints at all?

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Okay, that's one. I'd expect more for such a...

Which "he" are we talking about?

Maze Maze OP

In response to “Kim.

I doubt he's in on it, but you never know. One thing I do know is if such an attack occurs, we'll be relying on official sources to tell us about it since the internet will be toast. That leaves a lot of room for spin, or outright falsehood, look at 911. Would the deep state launch a nuclear false flag and blame it on Kim? I like to think they wouldn't, but I can't rule it out as a possibility.

I also don't know the extent of their mind control abilities, I know they have them, but how good are they? Could they make him do it without anyone knowing? Maybe.

Maze Maze OP

In response to “I doubt he's in on it, but you never know...

What official sources, Maze? It isn't just the internet that would be down, we wouldn't have TV, radio, or even print news either. We wouldn't even have phones or snail mail. No, that type of deception and spinning of the narrative requires audio/video/electronic communications, preferably 24/7.

Would they? Yes. Now? No. It would be counterproductive to do so here and now. Will there come a time? Possibly, but not yet. That doesn't rule out a scenario such as the two gals spoke of, it just means it would be localized, and thus not a HEMP, so that negates that as a clue.

Even most developing and working on such methods don't know the extent. (And it isn't just limited to mind control either.) Everything is highly compartmentalized, so only a very select few have the whole picture. What I do know is that what I know is actually possible is frightening. How far they may have advanced beyond that is not yet "known" and is a toss up at any rate. Many jaw-dropping things have been developed/discovered/perfected under the cloak of highly-classified secrecy. On the other hand, they've had some pretty spectacular failures, too.

Thing is Maze, I understand they have to tell us what's coming, even if the hints only become obvious to us in hindsight at this point. I even get why. What I haven't yet figured out is why they seemingly need to play within some rules/laws, but not others. I believe figuring that out will make deciphering the clues easier.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “//What// official sources, Maze? It isn't...

Well, the military is EMP hardened, so they'd be fine, it's just civilian gear that would go out. I have to assume they have contingency plans in place for communicating with the public in the event of an EMP, because I'm sure the scenario has been extensively war gamed. I'm not sure exactly what shape that would take though, they probably have a list of options. I assume the first electronic communications they'd bring back would be radio, but whatever it is, you can be sure that any information doled out to the public would be tightly controlled.

I'm not sure what might trigger them to carry out such an event, but if history is any guide, it would be a coverup at its core. So, for instance, maybe the financial system begins to really collapse, as people have been predicting it will for a solid decade. It would be a way of pointing to an external event as the cause of the total failure of the system, you know, like "oops, everything's electronic and all the data was lost. Guess we'll have to start over from scratch." Like wiping the hard drive clean and installing a new Operating System.

Maze Maze OP

In response to “Well, the military is EMP hardened, so they'd...

Are we? The incident with Russia and the USS Donald Cook in 2014 as well as the four collisions in the waters of SE Asia recently make me wonder if the Navy got the memo. Where does the hardware come from? Who is handling the software? Do you know that we have used high tech companies owned by Saudis and Israelis in highly sensitive government offices? Of course, movies would make one think our government and military are almost godlike in their capabilities...then again, the very agencies depicted in those movies have special entertainment liaison offices that work directly with the producers, directors, and writers of those films. As far as gaming...the 9/11 scenarios had been heavily gamed, too, despite the Bush admin's oft-repeated "We had no idea..." Just some food for thought.

Certainly radio can be used effectively to incite fear, as evidenced on October 30, 1938. I don’t see radio effecting the same spin as a visual medium, though, and with the grid down it would become a moot point anyway.

We do have a collapse coming, but I don't know it is the collapse. I doubt it. Nor would such a mulligan be possible without international complicity, imo.

Bozette Bozette

Filed with...end of the world predictions..

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Filed with...end of the world predictions..

And as with all predictions, there isn't a damned thing we could do about it.

Gun Gun

In response to “And as with all predictions, there isn't a...

Nope...that's why they usually pass by, without me giving them a second thought..

DandyDon DandyDon

I doubt you could stop it, but there are things you could do to prepare. And regardless of whether this prediction holds true or not, we know an EMP attack is a possibility, so preparing for an EMP is no different than preparing for a storm or an earthquake.

Maze Maze OP

In response to “I doubt you could stop it, but there are...

That's true, I'm all for being prepared..

I'm just worn out on people trying to predict disasters.

Informing people of what can happen and giving information to help them get and stay prepared, is always good..

I just take the prediction of things to happen at a specific time and/or date, to be more of shock value.

If that helps some people stay prepared, I guess it's a good thing.

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “That's true, I'm all for being...

I've been watching the Timecross predictions for several months now, and they've been pretty accurate so far. Accurate enough that I thought this prediction was worth highlighting, because if such a thing did come to pass, a little heads up could make all the difference.

One good thing is it's not a long term prediction, we'll know in less than 30 days whether it's right or not.

Maze Maze OP

My preparations are made.

Gun Gun

In response to “My preparations are made.

That's good. I admit, I have paranoid tendencies, but I'm taking the warning very seriously. They are predicting everything I'd expect to see happen if there was an EMP attack on the US, and unless the US government gets the warning, takes it seriously and is able to do something to prevent it, it will be this month.

Maze Maze OP

In response to “That's good. I admit, I have paranoid...

We'll see.

Gun Gun

If you watch the entire video, 3 out of the 4 sessions seem to be different perspectives on the same event. The first one is the aftermath, the second one is the high altitude nuclear blast itself and the immediate physical effects thereof, and the third is what those who aren't in the immediate vicinity of the blast experience.

[32:00] "This is a very scenic, vacation-like city, but right now it's roaring with smoke and heat... I have these mountains, a city burning in flames, uh, or what feels like fire, it's hot and cold at the same time. It's a very cold environment but this place is uh, burning. You've got cloud dynamics everywhere, uh, from the smoke it's just, it's everywhere.

"There are a lot of subjects here, but I'm not solely focused on them, they're, men and women, they're all around, but they're not the main focus here, I just see these steep peaks, these large mountains, uh, multiple mountains here, uh, forest, foliage around here, um, and then you have this city of buildings coming up in front of it. Like, you can see from a distance, this city, to the trees, to these beautiful mountains, and this grey sky, and then there's this... there's a lot of energy here, um, lightning or a light of some sort, coming from the sky, and it hits the trees, ... is it lightning? It feels like it could be lightning. There's smoke, fire, burning, uh, shouting, loud noises, there's subjects everywhere... um, dead animals, dead wildlife, uh, seem to be dead, multiple, a lot of them... um... why?"

I'll tell you why, that sounds like a high altitude nuclear blast frying the ground, I'm guessing over Colorado, since it's near the center of the US and fits the description. Denver is thought to be the location of a major secret base, possibly the major command and control center of the US in wartime. It's an EMP attack, presumably from North Korea.

Denver, CO
Typical EMP map

Maze Maze OP

Interesting. We keep prepared for all kinds of situations like storms, etc.

With North Korea and their Rocket Man - well, he may be the source of the predicted EMP attack. If it would be long term - the result would not be pretty.

Budwick Budwick

And here goes the fear monger in’s again. Remember 2000 computer panic? 2012? And so many more. Nothing but fear monger if is what I say

sh9683 sh9683

In response to “And here goes the fear monger in’s...

I would tend to agree with you, I generally feel the same way about predictions of doom, but I've been watching these videos every month for about a year, and they've been pretty accurate so far. Also, 3 of the 4 rv sessions seem to refer to the same event, saying it's cold outside yet it's hot. To me that indicates the potential that what they're seeing is a VERY serious event, as an EMP nuke attack would be.

But regardless of whether the prediction is accurate or not, an EMP attack is a possibility, so it's prudent to prepare for one. The attack could possibly be averted as a result of the prediction, best case scenario there, I'll be very happy to look like a fool if that happens. But if an EMP does happen, and being aware of the prediction helps some people, the risk of looking foolish will have been completely worth it.

Maze Maze OP

In response to “I would tend to agree with you, I generally...

an emp might be a good thing, bring us back to how things used to be nice and simple lol

sh9683 sh9683

Whether or not there is anything to this prediction, the threat of an EMP blackout is real, even from natural causes, such as a severe solar storm.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859

The question I have is, are there no contingency plans for such an event? Aren't critical civilian computers hardened, as I'm sure military hardware is? And if not, why not?

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Whether or not there is anything to this...

"No, the Department of Defense EMP drill will not shut down the power grid"

POSTED 3:14 PM, NOVEMBER 2, 2017

http://fox59.com/2017/11/02/wil...power-grid-no/

Maze Maze OP