Love...Is there REALLY any POWER in such a thing?..Post some music that more or less says YES...

PhilboydStudgePiper2MarianneRoosterMetal_god14

Explained by Howler...

My sincere apologies to all who read/responded to a post I made on the site yesterday about a personal relationship going/gone to hell in a handbasket - it wasn't, and didn't. My mistake for such a post that could easily have unintentionally, and wrongly communicated derogatory implications toward someone for whom I have the UTMOST respect, care, and admiration. Please forgive me..Thanks.

I never saw that post no matter how hard I looked, so no worries! We all kind of lose our temper at times and say things we really don't mean. You're completely forgiven as far as I'm concerned.

Rooster Rooster

Rooster Rooster

No issues with me at all. The fact that you took the time to write an apology speaks volume. No need to apologize to me.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

How about Bowie performing Paul William's "Fill Your Heart" ditty...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIog1vxXN4U

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Sure there is, and there a about a zillion songs about that very thing. :)
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l7T9HKmERv0" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Piper2 Piper2