Are you bi-polar or what?

Piper2OzSurferWill_JanitorazlottoRooster
Are you bi-polar or what?

Explained by Gun...

https://www.clinical-partners.co.uk/for-adults/bipolar/test-for-bipolar

I got 23, i don't know how bad that is but it says I'm bipolar and I thought bipolar meant that I could enjoy having **** at the north pole as much as the south pole?

OzSurfer OzSurfer

According to these people, yeah, but so what?

Gun Gun OP

Im, or what

Carla Carla

Strange results, because I can't remember the last time I got depressed.

You scored 6
Based on your responses this is our advice

If you have received this score and have also suffered with one or more major depressive periods in your life it could be that you are still suffering with depression. Depression can be a debilitating illness and affect many areas of your life, social, work and relationships.

We would strongly recommend talking through your symptoms with a professional. Clinical Partners are able to help arrange a consultation, without referral from a GP at one of our nationwide centres.

azlotto azlotto

Odd picture looks like a long nose at first. Bi polar no not me. I have been tested for every type of brain dysfunction, they can't find any problems except I only have half a brain

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “I got 23, i don't know how bad that is but it...

I got 27. All I wondered was, do I get a cookie now?

Gun Gun OP

In response to “I got 27. All I wondered was, do I get a...

I think so, with this kind of diagnose my government will put me on a disability pension and I'll get all kinds of benefits (hehe)

OzSurfer OzSurfer

To some extent, three is a constant fight between my common sense and my laziness.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Nope! Just a knothead is all! (h)
You scored 10

Rooster Rooster

I think Dr Bhaskar Punukollu has some financial interest in this test. I took the test several times, answering differently each time. Of course I got different scores each time, but EVERY time it was recommended that I seek professional help.

Sure I have episodes of uncontrollable weeping once or twice a week - but who doesn't, Amirite? AMIRITE? Besides, once I drag another body or two to put under the porch - I feel right as rain. ....
Rain is wet you know.
I don't like being wet.
It makes me angry.
I don't like being angry - I do bad things when I'm angry.

Damn, now I gotta go out and get another one for the porch.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/5a27fa4a2a7...

I noticed that! That test was almost spam to me.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “I noticed that! That test was almost spam to me.

Maybe I'll show Dr. Punukollu my porch!

Budwick Budwick

Bud you got that right that this Dr. has financial interests with this test...I purposely answered NOT AT ALL to all of the questions on this test, and my test result were that I needed to seek help for my down days blah, blah, blah with their phone number to call/website...such a scam for people to think OH there MUST be something wrong with me for feeling sad, angry and not interested in having **** AT TIMES.

Eh this type of test with the answer options being not at all, sometimes etc. was first given to me to take back in 2010 while I was in the waiting room of my kid's Pediatrician for their yearly physicals...with all these intrusive questions about my kids behavior..... where I answered NOT AT ALL to ALL the questions on that long questionnaire because I KNEW it was our GOVERNMENT'S way back then of keeping track of our kids behavior for their determination of our youth on if they should be drugged/medicated for their "add/adhd' based on their wicked smaaaaat ANALYSIS based on the answers on that questionnaire, AND to one day under Obamacare determine who should be covered for certain procedures as adults under Obamacare based on their behaviors since they were kids..... so I flat out told my children's doctor back then my OPINIONS about that test telling him that I was never going to fill out another one ever again....his response to me back then was "I don't blame you, but we have to give those forms out now for parents to fill out" and I said "well I'll just keep answering NOT AT ALL to all those questions on those forms"....which I kept filling out NOT AT ALL to every question every year when I was given that form to fill out about my children/teenagers behavior during the Obama Administration.

As President Obama glibly said while he was our President.... "elections have consequences'.....yes they do, which is why this past summer while checking in my 12 year old daughter for her yearly physical, it was the first time since 2010 that this intrusive GOVERNMENT questionnaire was no longer given out to parents to answer those questions about their children's behavior/moods.

Gronk17 Gronk17

You scored 11

Please call 0203 326 9160 to talk to someone today.

WTF does this mean. lol

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “You scored 11 Based on your responses this...

Retake that test again by answering NOT AT ALL to all of their questions....you will STILL be diagnosed by THEM as you needing help from THEM during those down days, so please call or email us to help you get through those down days(for a price) lol...eh it's such a blatant scam for this "doctor" to make money off of the snowflake generation.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Retake that test again by answering NOT AT...

Maybe they think I'm a snowflake, (hehe)(hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Maybe they think I'm a snowflake, (hehe)(hehe)

Haven't you heard the latest coming out of the mouths of CRY BABY "tolerant" liberals.....one saying or writing the word SNOWFLAKE to describe their activism, is now according to THEM just as "offensive" as one sayin the N word. Yup these people are certifiably NUTS, therefore having NO CLUE whatsoever as to WHY Trump won. Nope instead they IGNORANTLY just keep on keeping on posting on social media their juvenile comments about President Trump, along with their HATRED(as supposedly tolerant liberals) towards anyone who disagrees with their opinions.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Haven't you heard the latest coming out of...

I think things'll change when they start noticing more money in Mom's paycheck.

Gun Gun OP

In response to “I think things'll change when they start...

Nah, liberalism truly is some kind of a mental disorder....therefore why these nuts on the far left(who do work) will be OUTRAGED that they have more money in their paychecks, thus spending their extra money to buy the latest most expensive APPLE hand held technology to go hang out at Starbucks to continue to be on line as SJW's spewing their hatred of President Trump and Capitalism lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

You scored 13.

They strongly recommend that I talk through my symptoms with a professional and, what do you know.. There's a phone number! Something is rotten in Denmark.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “You scored 13. They **strongly** recommend...

I got over twice what you did. These sons of bitches ought to be calling me.

Gun Gun OP

It seems that everyone is to some degree, of course, according to that test. My score was 13, then 12. I knew someone who was actually bi-polar, and his life and relationships had been very seriously impacted before he was diagnosed, and lithium was prescribed in the 70's.

Piper2 Piper2