So in the house I’m in there are two outdoor cats that I’ve made my own. They are very independent. Though every time I play any Janes Addiction song on my Bluetooth speaker, both come running to hang out. Animals love music.

DW2LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredRoosterSynysterGatesVicZincPiper2Trish

Nobody :)

Piper2RoosterSynysterGates

Seems like most do! But some music I would play would make my Hound howl away! LOL

Rooster Rooster

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Seems like most do! But some music I would...

Funny, did you want the hound to howl(what)

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

They probably like the way you are while the music is playing, or it just tells them you are someplace they can visit with you.

I've read and heard that many kinds of non-human animals do. Cats are individuals too, so it's surely possible that those two actually like that song...

Piper2 Piper2

I have a niece whose dog watches TV all the time. It's really funny to see. It seems to know what's going on, or probably likes the movement. lol But who knows for sure what animals think. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove