Apologies are in order yes?

BudwickMazeSynysterGatesOldRivers
Apologies are in order yes?

Explained by Neanderthal_Momdoer...

ever read about the salem witch trials? GUILTY without REAL evidence. Gloria Allred Accuser **ADMITS** She Tampered With Roy Moore’s Yearbook ‘Signature’ . Bare false witness against me. I'll punch you right in the **** face and I'll keep punching until you look like road kill. gender not matter, **** not matter or religion. Gloria, you need an iron mask, tired of your ugly **** face.

The thing about accusations that pisses me off the most, is that those who make false accusations are never held accountable. Until people are held accountable for making them, they will continue to give people their 15 minutes of fame while destroying someones reputation. (This isn't about Conservatives or Liberals. It's about truth and integrity)

JustJimColo JustJimColo

what this site needs in a new category

SCUMBAG of the week sounds good

9th Circuit Appellate Court Judge Accused Of Sexual Misconduct

One of the women, Heidi Bond, said the judge showed her **** on multiple occasions, including pictures of naked college-aged students at a party and a flipbook which a woman’s naked body parts had to be matched up to the corresponding bodies. She said she worked as a clerk for Kozinski from 2006 to 2007.

Emily Murphy alleged Kozinski once tried to convince her and other clerks to work out while naked after she mentioned that the court’s gym appeared to regularly be used by employees.

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer OP

In response to “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRRGbLVIW84&...

ole Gloria
corrected the liar right from the git-go
the liar said Ray not ROY

when those who make LAW
don't follow the LAW
there is no LAW
only servival

In response to “survival?

what are you questioning about survival?

this is interesting reading:
Where will you go when pandemonium strikes?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news...disasters.html

She admits that she wrote the date and location on the bottom of the signature, but claims the rest of the signature is Moore's (which includes the words "Christmas 1977").

Detractors noticed that the date and location at the bottom of the signature appeared to be in different ink and handwriting and she admitted they were hers and not Moore's. That doesn't mean the entire signature is illegitimate.

Logan Logan

In response to “She admits that she wrote the date and...

Once you lie, your credibility is shot.No one will believe anything she ever says again. Remember Peter and the Wolf?

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “Once you lie, your credibility is shot.No one...

Too bad more people don't hold the President of the United States to such standards.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Too bad more people don't hold the President...

I think, maybe, that wasnt a well thought out comment, phil.

Carla Carla

In response to “Why? What did I say?

No, no.
Not your comment, phil. The one you responded to.
Im sorry i wasnt clear:(

Carla Carla

In response to “No, no. Not your comment, phil. The one you...

Oh phew. I do sometimes cringe when I look back at some of my comments. No apologies necessary. (smile)

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Oh phew. I do sometimes cringe when I look...

I think we all have made some cringeworthy comments, my friend.
But..that wasnt one of them:]

Carla Carla

In response to “Why? What did I say?

I'd like to think what Carla meant by her comment to you about your comment not being a well thought out comment...was because of the many women who accused Bill Clinton of sexually assaulting/raping/harassing them when he was in POWER as the Governor of AK.. as well as him WHILE our CIC being accused of sexual assault by Kathleen Willey when she was a WH volunteer who alleged that Bill Clinton sexually assaulted her back in 1993 while she was alone with him in the Oval Office.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “I'd like to think what Carla meant by her...

You know what Gronk? I agree with you. While President Clinton received vitriol for his sexual misconduct his "alleged" actions were discounted.. similar to how Trump's are being discounted today.

So this is just partisan politics then? Democrats defended Clinton because he was their president. Now we're just seeing the reverse?

If voters see everything through the prism of their respective parties, we deserve what we get.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “You know what Gronk? I agree with you...

That 2005 Access Hollywood tape of Trump REPORTED by our TRUSTED media, of Trump BRAGGING to Billy Buh about how he would just grab a women's p u s s y....was in FACT a LIE and FAKE NEWS ...If you all REALLY listen to that private conversation "caught on tape" of
Trump and Billy Bush's PRIVATE conversation back then...It was Trump giving his OPINION about Hollyweird back then, and Trump back then giving his OPINION of how anyone in power can just grab a women's p u s s y and these women wanting to become famous are OK with that.
Trump during that private conversation NEVER said "I grab women by their p u s s i e s".....eh but OF COURSE our TRUSTED MSM(liberal propagandist) REPORTED back then and still now, that back then that Trump as a billionaire told Billy Bush that he would GRAB a woman by her p u s s y when attracted to women....where you NUTS on the far left believe this crap.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “That 2005 Access Hollywood tape of Trump...

Gronk, I hate to think that you actually believe what you've written. Please tell me you don't. Trump acknowledged what he said was wrong.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/u...d-remarks.html

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Gronk, I hate to think that you actually...

Yeah he apologized for his comments about the way he TALKED while having a private conversation among guys in that bus as a private citizen back then.... telling the raw truth of how easy women in HOLLYWEIRD are if you're rich and famous. HE NEVER said "I grabbed them by the pussy".

What's troubling for me, is the blatant hypocrisy by the left who are still OUTRAGED over Trump's WORDS as a private citizen back in 2005 having a private conservation with guys on that bus.... whereas the supposed OUTRAGED feminist who are "offended" by Trump's words back then in 2005....still to this day love and adore President Clinton and Hillary(his enabler) KNOWING that even though Clinton spoke in a "Presidential way" that he was IN FACT a serial sexual assaulter/rapist while being the Governor of AK and then continued on his sexual perversions when he was our country's CIC....eh but he supports "women's rights" to have their abortions.... so him raping and sexually assaulting women was OK to a feminist when Clinton was our country's CIC,, smh.

Look, my husband always speaks in a respectful manner when around me and my female friends...however I know for a fact that when he's in his man cave having beers and hanging out with his buddies, they talk way different in private when alone than they do when their wives and girlfriends are around. Just as women do when their husbands aren't around.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Sorry to disappoint you, gronk. What i meant was, to state that a liar can never regain credibility after a lie, goes straight to why trump has zero credibility. He has not lied once, his lies are compulsory.

Carla Carla

In response to “Sorry to disappoint you, gronk. What i meant...

Nah you didn't disappoint me Carla...even though I had "hoped" your comment was in regards to Bill Clinton, I knew you were referring to President Trump thus your comments to me about Trump having no credibility and being a liar.
Funny how you feminists DESPISE President Trump just because he's a REPUBLICAN President....yet you all love and adore Bill and Hillary Clinton who are BOTH the most corrupt politicians in our country, whose combined net worth being LIFER POLITICIANS, personal wealth is that of over 100 million dollars being "compassionate liberals" who are activist for the poor in our country?????

Gronk17 Gronk17

You mean like Obama and all his lies?

Seonag Seonag

In response to “You mean like Obama and all his lies?

Yes. A president with the integrity of President Obama would be an immediate upgrade.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Yes. A president with the integrity of...

Integrity? Obama has (had) no problem lying to further his agenda. During the health care debate he said he watched his mother, on her death bed, fighting with the insurance company, alluding to her health care company (United Health) when in reality it was the workers' comp insurance which is NOT health insurance. And let's not forget his alleging that due to the Selma March (3/7/1965) his parents were able to get together - forgetting that he was born on 8/4/61, meaning his parents got together in late 1960 AND by the time of the March, his parents were divorced and his father had remarried (forgetting that Obama SR already had a wife in Kenya). Just 2 examples of the hundreds of lies, fabrications and half-truths the narcissist told.

Seonag Seonag

In response to “Integrity? Obama has (had) no problem lying...

Seonag, all you stated is IN FACT the TRUTH...however because of our country's news media and entertainment media all being predominately liberal/progressives themselves, they do not and will NOT report truthfully to the American people about THEIR party's politician wrong doings, UNLESS they absolutely are forced to because the scandal got too big for them to ignore...and even then, they put their own kid gloves spin on their reporting of their "facts.

Just look at Newsweek(a once reputable magazine, that now one can confuse with The Onion) for example, who just got busted for their blatant disingenuous HEADLINE about Melania Trump wanting to cut down the "Historic" tree planted on the White House landscape back in 18 something...in their purposeful attempt to paint our 1st Lady as just HATING trees(our environment)!! lol...when in FACT that tree was deemed by many 'tree doctors' as being DEAD thus being a danger to those on the property because it was soon fall on it's own....NOPE, instead our "trusted" media as USUAL couldn't help themselves into turning this into Melania Trump decides to cut down an HISTORIC tree on the White House grounds.

Our country's news media as well as our celebrities nonsensical tweets/"facts", are all on their own with their 24/7 Trump Derangement Syndrome are guaranteeing a 2nd term for President Trump without him even having to go out on the campaign trail to get re-elected. I mean come on, who with an ounce of COMMON SENSE would want to align themselves with today's Democrat party who are "offended" by just about EVERYTHING now in our great country....where they're offended by the working middle class being able to keep more of their OWN money in their weekly paychecks, offended by Corporations giving their employees 1K bonus/raises and expanding their businesses in the USA to provide more jobs, offended by ILLEGAL immigrants being deported who committed HENIOUS crimes while coming to our country ILLEGALLY, being offended by a DEAD huge tree on the WH that's on the verge of falling(that could kill people if it fell suddenly) with that dead TREE being "killed" by our 1st Lady, etc. etc. etc...and YET the liberals and their talking heads in our media, still think they can win the WH in 2020 based on THEIR polls of supposedly NO ONE LIKING President Trump(even those who voted for him lol), just as they predicted that Trump would never win the GOP nomination and then we he did, predicted that he would NEVER win against Hillary Clinton who according to their polls had her up 98% - 2%...Oh they also predicted that the Stock Market would CRASH under a President Trump lol!!! :)

Gronk17 Gronk17

Sure I agree liars can not be trusted.. What a dummy she was to do that, Just to be in the news I wonder what was the reason. .

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “Sure I agree liars can not be trusted.. What...

I don't think she thought she would be caught and if so, it would be too late for Moore.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

Lorraine, notice how the "victims" of Roy Moore 40 years ago who came forward on their own because of the PAIN they still live with everyday, are no longer a concern for the Dem politicians, or for that matter even a HEADLINE news story anymore for our media now that the Democrat won Jeff Sessions Senate seat?
It's because of Dirty Politics that our liberal media aides and abets. Had Moore won that Senate seat, our "compassionate" Democrat politicians and our liberal media would still be "caring" about those supposed victims to get Moore out of office...eh now that they won that Red Senate seat, they don't give a rat's **** about those women who were "victims" of sexual assault....every wonder why that is??

Anita Broderick who was raped by Bill Clinton back in 1979, never gave up her fight for justice to put her RAPIST behind bars...yet somehow the women who accused Moore and Trump(right before these elections) somehow go off in the sunset somewhere....... Where Trump's accusers pop up randomly now every now and then depending on how pissed off the left is about his tweets and policies, and most certainly will pop up again in FULL FORCE in 2020 when he's up for re-election, with the moral compass of the DNC dragging out those women to tell their "horrific" stories about Trump as a private citizen 40 plus years ago asking them out on a date or telling them they were pretty BLAH, BLAH, BLAH lol!!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

Gloria Allred as usual F'd up because she's a greedy ambulance chaser lawyer.

What Allred should have advised her client prior to that press conference (knowing they were going to show the media her client's yearbook that Moore signed, as some kind of proof of her client's allegations against Moore), should have been for her client to first address that she as a teenager back then added her OWN "notations" on her yearbook after Roy Moore had signed her yearbook....NOPE instead Allred wanted to pass the ENTIRE entry off as if Roy Moore wrote ALL of it(which they now admitted he didn't).

What's awful is that if her client's allegations about Moore really are true, sadly because of her lawyer being Allred... have only made her client now come across to the citizens of Alabama as being a liar with an ax to grind against Moore because he was the presiding Judge during her divorce.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Gloria Allred as usual F'd up because she's a...

This is why people need to educate themselves on the facts. Adding a date and location underneath Moore's written comments do not constitute forgery.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “This is why people need to educate themselves...

Actually one purposely adding their own content/comments to any document whether it be on a piece of paper, a napkin or in year book that someone else wrote and then them trying to pass off what THEY WROTE on it afterwards claiming that person WROTE it.....IS that person committing FORGERY.

I feel so bad for this woman if she was in fact sexually assaulted by Moore back in 1977....however because she 40 years later being in her 50's STILL being naïve by hiring Gloria Allred (a celebrity ambulance chasing lawyer) to be her lawyer, has sadly resulted in a lot of people no longer believing her allegations about Moore.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Actually one purposely adding their own...

I don't believe she ever claimed Moore had written the date and location. It's enough though for Moore, his supporters, and conservative news sites to proclaim the accuser is not credible.

Allred needs to allow an independent party (if that's even possible) to analyzed the inscription. I would like to know the truth.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “I don't believe she ever claimed Moore had...

After Allred's first press conference with her client (ILL ADVISING her client to show/use her yearbook as proof because of Moore writing in her client's yearbook)....his last name, his wrong title as being the DA back then, and the date and location of where he signed it... were clearly added on after he signed his comments as 'Roy', therefore why Allred was asked to let her client's yearbook be examined by independent handwriting experts, which Allred refused to do when asked(a bad look for her client)... then just recently had to admit that her client did make those "notations" to her yearbook.....which UNFORTUNATLEY because of ALLRED being her lawyer (who is known for telling her clients to go along with her lies) this poor woman is sadly now looked upon as being a liar with her allegations by a lot of people for her not being upfront from the get go that she had added his last name, date and location after he signed it.
Where I surmise(as a common sense Yankee born and raised in a liberal state)... that a lot of people in conservative Alabama must be thinking to themselves.. if she would not be forthcoming about just telling us that she added on those notations...why should we believe her about her allegations against Moore that allegedly happened 40 years ago and she never felt the need to come forward before to warn us all about Moore, but suddenly decided to do so a month before a special election for a U.S. Senate seat, so why didn't she as a Trump supporter come forward with these allegations against Moore during the GOP primary when he was running again Luther Strange who President Trump supported during our states GOP primary?

Ah the things that make COMMON SENSE people think "hmmm why is that".

Gronk17 Gronk17

Spreading more lies, Gronk?

She added the date and place. She did not tamper with the signature.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Spreading more lies, Gronk? She added the...

Dru she most certainly DID tamper with his signature by her adding his last name of Moore after he signed it as just Roy.
Eh,"your side" won by just a razor slim margin against a Moore as a supposed pedophile that "your side" had the benefit of our MSM national news 24/7 reporting on Moore as being a pedophile...not really something to brag about.

President Donald Trump ENDORSED Luther Strange(who the Republican Governor of Alabama appointed temporally to take over Jeff Session's Senate seat before the special election in December) to be the GOP''s nominee to run against the Democrat's nominee to replace Jeff Session....eh but as usual the RINO'S/ establishment Republicans ONCE AGAIN did not heed the advice of DJT, thus why the Republican state of Alabama lost to Democrat who is pro-abortion/anti-2nd Amendment in their CONSERVATIVE state.

Yeah DJT eventually endorsed Moore ONLY because he knew Jones as a Democrat U.S. Senator representing the CONSERVATIVE state of Alabama as their Senator would do harm to the MOSTLY conservative minded people living in the state of Alabama.

Sadly the RINOS and our MSM in our country convinced the conservative voters in Alabama to NOT vote for a "pedophile" Moore but to instead vote for Jones or to just write in their candidate of choice as a protest vote against Moore....which sadly resulted in the CONSERVATIVE state of Alabama now being represented by a Democrat US Senator who does not at all share the same beliefs as the MAJORITY of the citizens of Alabama do. Eh but elections do have consequences, so there's not a doubt in mind that Jones(bases on his votes as US Senator representing them) will be voted out of office by the citizens of Alabama when he's up for re-election.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Dru she most certainly DID tamper with his...

"Won by a razor slim margin" Yeah, keep spinning if it makes you feel any better about last night.

There hasn't been a major seat in Alabama that was won by a Democrat in over twenty years. So Moore should have been at least twenty points ahead of Jones. There never should have been any contest.

But your side picked a pedophile for the seat, which should have greatly lessen his chances, but instead, Trump went all out for him, and the RNC gave Moore's campaign 170,000 dollars in just last week alone.

And one of the reasons that Jones won is because he and others were able to turn out the black vote in numbers not seen in a long time, while also convincing the white suburban voters to cross over.

dru18 dru18

In response to “"Won by a razor slim margin" Yeah...

dru, had not all these allegations came out about Moore just weeks before this special election, he would have won by a landslide and you know it.
Jones only won BECAUSE of the write in votes of those self righteous RINOS, who just couldn't bring their southern hearts as self-righteous Christians to vote for Moore after those "horrific" **** allegations came about, eh but yet these Rino's who are supposedly Pro-life knew damn well that they were indirectly actually VOTING for Jones with their write in ____candidate KNOWING damn well that Jones is pro-abortion who also supports the "right" of women to have ON DEMAND late term abortions if a women chooses to change her mind of being a mother.

Remember back in 2010 when Scott Brown(R) won Ted Kennedy's(d) seat in that special election by a landslide in the BLUE state of Massachusetts when President Obama was our President...with Republicans being overjoyed/beside themselves THINKING this is it, Obama can never get re-elected because a REPUBLICAN won the Senate seat in a special election in a BLUE STATE....well 2 short years later in 2012 Senator Brown(R) lost his "special election" Senate seat to a far left nut (Elizabeth Warren(d), as well as President Obama being re-elected as our President for a 2nd term ...so those of you on the left who are gleefully boasting about this "win" in a RED state thinking/proving it means that the majority in our country REALLY is against President Trump as you all are, only further proves how politically ill informed and ignorant you all really are.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “dru, had not all these allegations came out...

I wasn't "boasting" about anything. YOU are the one who brought up the result of the Alabama election.

Moore was a troubled candidate long before the allegations came out. He was kicked off of the Supreme Court twice for not obeying the law. And not too many people claim that the last time we had real family values was when there was slavery. Oy...not too bright.

Jones won because he kept hammering away at the issues. He also won because the African American population turned out in droves to vote for him. Especially black women.

There is a movement, a backlash against Trump, that is slowly building in this country.

dru18 dru18

In response to “I wasn't "boasting" about anything...

You clearly are just a HEADLINE reader who gets their "facts" by believing whatever you read on the internet or what is being reported by the biased talking heads 'reporters' on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC and FNN.

Explain to me in DETAIL the policies thus far under a President Trump Administration that YOU find to be detrimental/disturbing the most?

Are you upset that a tax cut for the working middle class, a tax cut for the small business owners. as well as a tax cut for Corporations(that will create good paying full time JOBS) will force people of your "progressive" base use to living on the liberal Plantation to NO LONGER have an EXCUSE as to why they supposedly can't find/get a job during a booming economy under a President Trump Administration??

Are you upset that your Democrat base, who most don't even pay taxes in their States or pay Federal taxes, will be UPSET because they no longer will get their $5000.00 "refund" check for NOT working..whereas in the past, working middle class families like my middle class family after filing our tax returns would have to pay EVEN MORE IN TAXES...whereas my former welfare friend who did not work "on paper would always get a 5K "refund check" issued by our government just because she was a single mom(who worked under the table as a bar tender, as well as getting $350/wk in child support(under the table) for having ONE kid with her ex...so yeah working middle class people in our great who have morals and values, KNOW who these scumbags are who were abusing democrat polices put into place for the supposed "poor" in our country!!!

For so many years when my welfare FRAUD friend(who always filed early to get her 5k tax "return") while on vacation skiing up North or either going down South to lay on the beaches in Florida with her tax refund with her friends, was always during a time when my husband and I were STRESSING out about how we were going to pay EVEN more in taxes(taken weekly out of his paycheck)that were due by April 15!! Whereas she on paper as being "single" mom not working or getting any child support was IN FACT living it up skiing in Vermont or laying on the beach in Florida as a "poor" single mom.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “You clearly are just a HEADLINE reader who...

There is NOTHING in that rushed badly put together "bill" that is going to help the middle class, much less poor people.

That bill is going to be a huge windfall for Trump and his family, along with his buddies.

Do you honestly believe that jobs are going to return to this country because big corporations will be paying less taxes? They never paid 35% in the first place! You fell for that crap, not me.

Oh that's right, Gronk, throw in a very small example of somebody bilking the system. And of course, it would be a friend of yours.

dru18 dru18

In response to “There is NOTHING in that rushed badly put...

dru, you clearly have no clue whatsoever about how an economy works in a Capitalist country. You do realize that our country's government is funded/paid for by those WHO WORK in our country, not funded by printing out money or borrowing money from China.

You have sadly been indoctrinated to ignorantly believe/feel that a tax cut for the WORKING Americans(rich or middle class) is somehow a "heist" on the working poor...who DON'T EVEN pay federal or state taxes(instead they would get a REFUND check for not paying those taxes, that's F up). So explain to me in detail how it's a "heist" for the working Americans to be able to keep MORE OF THEIR OWN HARD EARNED MONEY in their weekly paychecks instead of THEIR money going towards our government, that for the past 8 years went to more government waste under our previous Administration(remember those shovel ready jobs that cost tax payers $870 BILLION, that come to find out weren't "shovel ready" according to President Obama...where did THAT money go??) that further put our country 20 TRILLION in debt under a charismatic/likable/smooth talking "community organizer" who never worked in the private sector, never ran a business or had to stress over making payroll for his employees...yet you liberals love and adore him because he spoke in a "Presidential manner" smh.

Eh that's like one being convinced/agreeing to have a super nice/likable/charismatic 1st year Intern in Med School to perform brain surgery on you for their 1st time. lol!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “dru, you clearly have no clue whatsoever...

Umm.., Gronk, I have been part of the "working poor", and I have always paid state and federal taxes, so where you got that notion that we don't, I have no idea.

And Trump has just added over a trillion to the deficit, so your argument about Trump being fiscally responsible just flew out the window.

And once again, how does running a business have to do with running a country? They are miles apart!

dru18 dru18

In response to “Umm.., Gronk, I have been part of the...

In your weekly paycheck you pay Federal taxes, and depending on your state, you may also pay State taxes..but you as a working 'poor' person based on your tax returns gets a BIG Federal refund check after filing your tax returns as being 'poor' and depending on your state even get a state refund check EVEN if you didn't pay into your state's taxes as the working 'poor'...whereas people like my middle class family of 5 who pay FEDERAL AND STATE taxes every week in our paychecks, DO NOT GET A REFUND check from the Federal or our State government...INSTEAD my family of 5 owes EVEN MORE in taxes to the Federal and our State's government AFTER filing our taxes after paying taxes every week out of our paychecks year round!!!....yet you working 'poor' get a big fat Federal Government REFUND...what don't you get.... Donald Trump is trying to FIX this nonsensical tax policy that has only been hurting the working middle class in our country!!!!

Your last paragraph of..."And once again, how does running a business have to do with running a country? They are miles apart!"....is the reason WHY our country is 20 Trillion in debt, because you and your ilk keep on keep on voting for dumb politicians just because they "speak well" telling you what you want to hear, who don't even have a clue how to budget their own family's finances or know how balance their own family's checking account, never mind running the economy of a Capitalist country!!
Being the POTUS of a Capitalist country is no different than one being the CEO of several multi-billion corporations that PROVIDE JOBS. Yet you wonder what one has to do with the other???

Please explain to me in DETAIL the experience Barack Obama had to be able to be in charge of running the USA's economy as our CIC, given he had never ever run a business, cashed out a drawer working at a 7/11 or had to meet payroll? What is it about Obama that in YOUR MIND made him qualified to run the WORLDS biggest economy(the USA) as a disbarred Lawyer, a Community Organizer, an Illinois state senator and then a 1/2 term junior US Senator before throwing his hat in the ring to run for POTUS to run our country's economy???

You all on the left who bash Trump for ignorantly JUST thinking of him being a reality TV host(smh), are the very people who want Tom Hanks(of Bosom Buddies) to run for POTUS...because he's wicked smaaat as an actor CONVINCINGLY ACTING like a war hero etc. in freakin' movies lol!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “In your weekly paycheck you pay Federal...

First of all, I have paid plenty into the system, both federal and state wide. I don't know where you live but I find it hard to believe you don't get a decent 'tax refund'. And sorry to disappoint you, but I don't get a "Big refund", and never have. Once again, there you go with your stereotyping.

Did I say Obama had been a business person? Where did I say that? You, on the other hand, think the economy improved within only a mere 11 months. It did not. It started improving under Obama's term and Trump is getting the credit. Kinda of like Clinton getting all the credit for an improving economy that started under the last year of the Bush administration.

Sweet Jesus, now we are talking about Tom Hanks.

dru18 dru18

I know, right? And, what better time to alter something like that than when it may be presented as evidence in a witch hunt?

Budwick Budwick

Check your facts, chance.
You are so excited to prove moore innocent of this one accusation, that you didnt check out the screams from your alt right info providers.
As logan stated, she was clear that the date and location, in different ink, was written by her.

Carla Carla

She tampered with Moore's inscription by recording the date and location after it? If that's true, then my mom was guilty of doctoring all of the family photographs.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

No, jail sentences are in order.

Gun Gun

In response to “No, jail sentences are in order.

For what?

Adding a date and time?

dru18 dru18

In response to “For what? Adding a date and time?

Slander, Libel, filing false reports, and accepting money to do so (because I guarantee this **** didn't do this just for the 15 minutes).

Gun Gun

In response to “Slander, Libel, filing false reports, and...

None of those women got paid, and the statue of limitations has long since past.

In fact, the only thing they got, was a hard time.

dru18 dru18

In response to “None of those women got paid, and the statue...

Then there is no point in them making claims now unless someone paid them.

Gun Gun

In response to “Then there is no point in them making claims...

The Washington Post approach these women, they didn't approach the paper.

dru18 dru18

In response to “The Washington Post approach these women...

Riiiiiiggghhhttt, and the WAPO has no political agenda at all.

Anyway, he lost, you can expect to hear nothing about these allegations ever again "magically".

Gun Gun

What a blatant lie!!

She did not tamper with the signature. She added the date and place.

dru18 dru18

This is NOT to be construed as a defense of what Moore is alleged to have done, but has anyone bothered to look up the minimum age for marriage with parental and/or judicial consent in the various states, including some very LIBERAL ones, like Hawaii or California? (biggrin)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A..._United_States

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “This is NOT to be construed as a defense of...

I would think this would only hurt Moore's position. However, I'm not sure it's actually all that relevant. I think the issue is whether or not Moore, while in his thirties, made any sexual advances on teenage girl.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “I would think this would only hurt Moore's...

Why would the existence of such laws necessarily hurt his position? If it was legal to marry a girl of that age, with consent, then surely dating one of that age, with consent, would not be illegal.

So, legal or not, a 30-something man dating a teenager is indeed creepy, but if it WAS legal, I don't see how that makes matters worse.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Why would the existence of such laws...

Ignore me. I'm an idiot.☺

I looked at the map, mistook Louisiana for Alabama, and responded. I didn't actually read the article.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Ignore me. I'm an idiot.☺ I looked at...

That's quite all right, Phil. To err is human.

To never admit mistakes is for those with doctrinaire minds.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

I hope there are some credible witnesses

Once again, please try to stay on topic.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Once again, please try to stay on...

I always stay on topic.

And this was no exception. (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “The thing about accusations that pisses me...

And you have no proof that any of his accusers were lying. So your whole rant is moot.

dru18 dru18

In response to “And you have no proof that any of his...

Soooo you want to make this about one specific individual and a specific event (or group of events) instead of what my post was all about. You really need to read a post and let it bounce around inside your head a while before dismissing it Dru.

How nice it must be to tailor and twist your interpretation of the Constitution to fit your agenda one day and then do a 180 the next. I guess you don't believe a person is innocent until proven guilty, and in recent years, we have had a line a mile long of accusers, across the board who have lied and made up allegations against people to push their personal agendas and get their 15 minutes of fame, and probably cash under the table. I guess I have some mountain property in Florida to sell you if you think everyone tells the truth. (That is, it must be true if they are politically aligned with your way of thinking)

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Soooo you want to make this about one...

First of all, it was a reply not a post I am responding to. Specifically, your reply.

Yes, I believe the victims until they give me a reason not to.

Adding a date and a place is not proof that she made the allegation up.

The fact is, is that you want to believe Moore because he represents your party, just as you didn't want to believe Clinton.

dru18 dru18

In response to “First of all, it was a reply not a post I am...

No Dru, you want to disbelieve him because he isn't in your Party. If you re-read my post, you'll see I said it's NOT about liberals or conservatives. It's about truth and integrity. There is so much lying going on to further agendas that until there is proof, I don't believe 99% of what is said anymore. If an accusation is made, I believe in doing an investigation to determine the truth. You believe in convicting and passing sentence before any evidence is presented.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “No Dru, you want to disbelieve him because he...

Reply, Jim, reply. And as I told one person, it was the placing of your reply, that was suspect. I think it was written answering a thread that was accusing a woman for lying about Moore.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Reply, Jim, reply. And as I told one person...

My post was in reply to the initial post.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “My post was in reply to the initial post.

WTF? You are making my head spin. LOL!

dru18 dru18

I think it was a general statement about those that make false accusations, and not specific to Moore or anyone else.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “I think it was a general statement about...

But oddly placed on post that is attacking Moore's accusers.

If this had been a thread attacking Clinton's accusers, I doubt we would have been reading those words.

Just a hunch.

dru18 dru18