Is this good news or Bad?.....I'd say both

Nobody :(

Explained by Neanderthal_Momdoer...

File a law suit against the Jezebel-**** for slander. I'll post some other items of interest

Here's a reply. Please post a link because I can't find one.

This appears to be a picture of Charlotte Crosby. More fake news from the right?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvands...00-miles-away/

VicZinc VicZinc

Joy the junk grabber

thinking if Robbin would have spent more around a campfire & less time around Hollywood
his happiness would have won the day

rest in peace funny man

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer OP

In response to “Joy the junk...

I know that, in starting any campfire that I was involved with, the cry went out..."jumanji!" loosely translated...."grab the wood."

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “I know that, in starting any campfire that I...

that was one of his best movies
Jumanji!

I doubt if you'll get many replies from the left on this news.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “I doubt if you'll get many replies from the...

Yeah, jim
See vic's reply. And then look it up.

Carla Carla

In response to “Yeah, jim See vic's reply. And then look it up.

Carla, If a person lies about one thing, how much can you believe about anything else they say?

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Carla, If a person lies about one thing, how...

Jim...the person in this post isnt an accuser.
The whole story is made up. Fake news, if you will.
As far as the yearbook woman is concerned, i think she was ill advised. She is but one of eight. That doesnt include the other women with creepy encounters.

How much of what trump says do you believe, jim?

Carla Carla

In response to “Jim...the person in this post isnt an...

Carla, When I wrote my post, it was just generic and wasn't directed at or "defending" anyone. It seems like every day, we hear of 10-20 new accusers of this person or that person. We've seen, over the years, accusations of rape in schools that ended up being totally false. We read of accusations from a blackmail perspective that have no merit or truth all the time, where it is easier to pay someone off than be drug through the mud. Lets face it. It's a lot easier to lose your reputation than successfully defend it. If I was rich or famous and a woman I've never met, claimed I fondled her at a restaurant, it would make the news. If I later proved I hadn't, would that make the news?
This is not just about rape or misconduct. It is a lot broader than that. How many times in recent years has someone like a waitress claimed someone didn't tip them because they were gay. It made big headlines when it came out but not even the back page when it was exposed as a lie.

What I am saying is that there are so many people who are making stuff up these days, how can we believe anyone? Until we start prosecuting those who lie, they will will continue to lie.

As to Trump, like any other politician, I don't base my opinions on what they say. I base my opinions on what they do, what legislation they pass, and how safe I feel the country is by their actions.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

VicZinc VicZinc

The story is fake.
Harley hannah (not the woman in the photo, see vic's comment) was never an accuser.
Btw...many women came out and said moore engaged in some creepy behavior, but they didnt go out with him when he asked.

It would be a good thing if you didnt so often pounce on right wing propoganda.

Carla Carla

In response to “The story is fake. Harley hannah (not the...

We live in a post-truth era. The only thing that matters anymore is propaganda. If people you agree with say it's true, it's true. It doesn't matter how false it is.

Thibault Thibault

In response to “We live in a post-truth era. The only thing...

Sadly, thay is very true.

Carla Carla

In response to “Sadly, thay is very true.

Thar

Carla Carla

and MSM is the biggest propaganda pushers. liberal MSM is the worst

Anonymousmouse Anonymousmouse

You mean some women make false rape and molestation accusations for attention? Wow, who would have thought! That totally doesn't happen on a regular basis.

Thedudeyouhatetomeet Thedudeyouhatetomeet

Now can we believe her? Maybe she got paid off for this new different statement.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “Now can we believe her? Maybe she got paid...

Fake news, lorraine. Totally and completely.

Carla Carla

Posted on CNN - Today
"Beverly Young Nelson, a woman who accuses Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexual assault, says she made notes under the yearbook entry that she offered as proof of Moore's interest in her."

So, in a 'brilliant' move, Beverly, the accuser, decided to alter the only piece of physical evidence of her claim -

Budwick Budwick

No fact-checking was done here, for sure. The site this false claim originated from states that it is "satire", and this particular posting was so obviously full of untruths that it IS almost funny.
http://reaganwasright.com/2017/...ver-touch-her/

Piper2 Piper2

DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST FALL FOR THAT? Wow I'd love to make fun of this but it really just makes fun of itself now doesn't it?

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet