Spoon, or Knife and Fork ? * A vacuum salesman appeared at the door of an old lady's cottage and, without allowing the woman to speak, rushed into the living room and threw a large bag of dirt all over her clean carpet. He said, "If this new vacuum doesn't pick up every bit of dirt then I'll eat all the dirt." The woman, who by this time was losing her patience, said, "Sir, if I had enough money to buy that thing, I would have paid my electricity bill before they cut it off. Now, what would you prefer, a spoon or a knife and fork?" * Link: http://jokes4all.net/car-jokes?p=29

PhilboydStudgedoctorwho1011Piper2TiffaneeBudwickStarzAboveBozetteAdaBlewynanifailSunny_the_skepticCarlaRoosterMetal_god14

A vacuum salesman appeared at the door of an old lady's cottage and, without allowing the woman to speak, rushed into the living room and threw a large bag of dirt all over her clean carpet.

He said, "If this new vacuum doesn't pick up every bit of dirt then I'll eat all the dirt."

The woman, who by this time was losing her patience, said, "Sir, if I had enough money to buy that thing, I would have paid my electricity bill before they cut it off.

Now, what would you prefer, a spoon or a knife and fork?"

Link: http://jokes4all.net/car-jokes?p=29

Marianne Marianne OP

Marianne Marianne OP

hahahah good one Marianne. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “hahahah good one Marianne. lol

Lol, thank you, Starz. (hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

Way to go! Between you two? You've made my day! Thanks for the laughs you two! (hehe) (hehe) (hehe)

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Way to go! Between you two? You've made my...

Lol, you're very welcome, Rooster.
(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)Ha!

Lol, Tiffanee, chuckling again.
(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

Love it...

JD JD

In response to “Love it...

You're welcome, JD. (hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “Ha!

Lol, a contagious ha, Carla. (hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

Hahaaa, another classic from Marianne(biggrin)

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Hahaaa, another classic from Marianne(biggrin)

Lol, you're welcome, Sunny.
(smile)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

HAHAHAHAHA

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “HAHAHAHAHA

Lol - you're welcome, TomboyJanet. (biggrin) (hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

Love it!

beachbum beachbum

In response to “Love it!

Thank you, beachbum - (biggrin)(hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP