A poem well worth listening to.

doctorwho1011TiffaneeStarzAboveAdaTomboyJanetMarianneBlewynanifailCarlaRoosterBubSynysterGatesMetal_god14glad_hands
A poem well worth listening to.

Explained by StarzAbove...

Support our troops, they are our path to freedom and security. God bless our military and God Bless America, may she stand brave and tall.

Biggest problem I have with America is centered around Washington D.C. The rich fat cat politicians get richer that is not why they are there they are there to help make this country great again. People homeless starving struggling to survive while the politicians constantly vote themselves pay raises. They shouldn't have that power that should be up to us the voters if you do good job in D.C. You get to keep it then you might be deserving of pay raise. But I'm still proud to be an American despite my beef with government.

Metal_god14

Yes it is amazing poem support our fighting men and women

Metal_god14

Great poem Lady!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Great poem Lady!...

Thank you, it's a tearjerker at least for me.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Metal_god14

In response to “Biggest problem I have with America is...

I agree completely. I'm thoroughly disgusted with the Trump administration. He's bringing America down.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

It is beautiful and touching.
(y)(l)

Marianne Marianne

In response to “It is beautiful and touching. (y)(l)

Thanks Marianne. (hug)(hug)(l)

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Thanks Marianne. (hug)(hug)(l)

You're welcome, Starz.
(hug)(hug)

Marianne Marianne

The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe 😊

CyntraylJ CyntraylJ

Annabelle Lee by Edgar Allen Poe.

CyntraylJ CyntraylJ