• Topics:ReligionHeaven
  • Featured on the home page on Dec 20th 2017
  • Post Of The Day on Dec 15th 2017

Linnster

Nobody :)

PhilboydStudgeVicZincdoctorwho1011Piper2Tiffaneedru18TomboyJanetThinkerbellMonaLeaCarlaRoosterRichyTheNightshitter
'BAMA GOES BLUE!!!

Explained by Linnster...

Doug Jones clinches the Senatorial race. Congratulations Mr. Jones.

I would've never voted for Moore in a million years, even without the allegations. But I am glad anyway at the choice the people of Alabama made.

Thibault Thibault

Thibault Thibault

In response to “I would've never voted for Moore in a million...

I am proud of them, for certain.

Carla Carla

In response to “I am proud of them, for certain.

You mean those "racist, uneducated, hillbilly rednecks"?

RichyTheNightshitter RichyTheNightshitter

In response to “You mean those "racist, uneducated...

Please don't put words in my mouth.

Linnster Linnster OP

In response to “Please don't put words in my mouth.

I replied to Carla, but the message is the same. Before the election, Liberals were in full force calling the good citizens of Alabama racist, uneducated, hillbilly rednecks, and today, since these same citizens voted for the Democrat, all of a sudden they are good people to be proud of. (no)

In response to “I replied to Carla, but the message is the...

I never once, called the citizens of alabama such things. I may have said similar things about roy moore. And i stand by those words.

Carla Carla

In response to “Guilt by association. (smile) (wink)

Guilty of associating with whom?

Carla Carla

I don't care what others have said. I have not said those words.

Linnster Linnster OP

In response to “I don't care what others have said. I have...

I never said you did. Why so defensive?

In response to “I never said you did. Why so defensive?

Clearly, you're one of those who are just looking for an argument. Well, try the mirror - I'm not interested.

Linnster Linnster OP

In response to “Clearly, you're one of those who are just...

There's no argument. I'm right and you're wrong. I never said you said those words. You just stuck your nose in my reply to Carla, who has already scolded me.
Speaking of wrong, practically every liberal on this site predicted Moore would win in a landslide. Wrong again.

In response to “There's no argument. I'm right and you're...

In the first place, I mistook your response to Carla as a response to me. Hard to believe, but we all make mistakes. Second, if it makes you sleep better at night to think I'm wrong and you're right, who am I to deny you a good night's sleep. Now, go bother someone else. You don't amuse me.

Linnster Linnster OP

In response to “Apology accepted.

If you think that was an apology, your standards are very low. What a shock.

Linnster Linnster OP

Watch for Trump to claim "voter fraud."

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Watch for Trump to claim "voter fraud."

Of course he will! and the MORONS will believe it because it came from his rancid lips

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

Not a good day for Trump.

MonaLea

Moore wont concede. Looking for a miracle. I think he will be disappointed.

Carla Carla

Trump backed Luther Strange, Strange lost. Trump backed Moore, Moore lost. Trump may be the kiss of death - Republicans take note.

Linnster Linnster OP

In response to “Trump backed Luther Strange, Strange lost...

Liberals, the media, and Russia backed Hillary. Hillary lost.

In response to “Liberals, the media, and Russia backed...

Many, many Liberals did not back Hillary, which is surely one of the reasons she lost. I've not read or heard even one thing, that indicates Russia "backing" Clinton in the presidential race.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Many, many //Liberals// did not back...

They didn't vote against her either, as the Republicans did Moore.

In response to “They didn't vote against her either, as the...

If you mean that they did not cast a vote for Trump, you are almost surely correct.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “If you mean that //they// did not cast a...

Where is the hatred for Hillary from the Sanders voters for her cheating in the primary...the same hatred shown for Trump? Where???
Sanders would have beaten Trump....so who should you hate??

In response to “Where is the hatred for Hillary from the...

Actually, I still see and hear a fair amount of what you call hatred, towards Hillary and the DNC from some liberal leaning people.
Personally, I do not share your certainty that Bernie Sanders would have beat Trump in the election. Since Trump was obviously victorious in gaining the highest office of our country, I figure that would be why most people aren't obsessing with "hatred" towards her.

Piper2 Piper2

And all it took was Actual Pediophilia

DWF DWF

This is so priceless! The Trump clown circus is hittin a bust! The clown car crashed into the elephant who knocked over the support structure and killed the overweight tight rope walker and now the tent is coming down

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

All it proves is what we have known all along. That Conservatives won't elect pedophiles...or freaks. Now if we can get liberals to follow suit, this may be a decent country to live in.

I had no clear feeling about the outcome, and it sure is encouraging that Moore was not victorious.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “http://www.amirite.com/817042-sending-the-secon...

Did you have some particular 'point' for posting that link?

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Did you have some particular 'point' for...

Other than the blatant contradiction? No.

In response to “Other than the blatant contradiction? No.

You apparently have a way different idea of what constitutes a "blatant contradiction", than I do.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “You apparently have a way different idea of...

(shh) Don't let this get out, but I can read.

You know what? I'm sorry. I'm being insensitive. I know how those who identify as liberals hate to be wrong. I'm sure I misread. I'm sure you said It does seem likely, that JONES will win the Senate race.

I'll get my eyes checked.(eyes)

In response to “(shh) Don't let this get out, but I can read...

It's a given that you can read, Mr or Ms Nightshitter.

Even without a few more recent developments in the days leading up to the Alabama election, I definitely do not consider what I said here and 5 days ago, to be a blatant contradiction. I would not, even it wasn't me.

Piper2 Piper2

"Bama goes blue and Trump goes a deeper shade of orange.

Proud that some finally did the right thing!!!

MonaLea

Ah, it's nothing special. Alabama has been Democrat before...

Thedudeyouhatetomeet Thedudeyouhatetomeet

In response to “Ah, it's nothing special. Alabama has been...

In 27 years ago.

dru18 dru18

blue?
this mean there will dead baby parts yard sales now?
More useless stupid gun laws that the bad guys will ignore?

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT Kills Family of 5 With Hammer
ohh look!
maybe we can get some Common Sense hammer laws

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

I'm surprised Moore hasn't claimed the Russians colluded with the Democrats and hacked the election.

He should demand a special prosecutor to investigate. (biggrin) (biggrin) (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

Yeah who knew that Alabama, of all places, was going to be the one to hold this country back from the brink of disaster.

dru18 dru18

Nah ... they'll always be CRIMSON.

lol

Walt_OReagun Walt_OReagun

In response to “Nah ... they'll always be CRIMSON. lol

Only when the tide comes in. :)

Linnster Linnster OP

Only because republicans have a moral code and could not bring themselves to vote for a sicko. Unlike democrats who still voted for Hilary despite being a sicko

Anonymousmouse Anonymousmouse

In response to “Only because republicans have a moral code...

If Republicans have such a great moral code, how did they elect Trump - married three times, currently to an immigrant who made her living posing nude and making lesbian **** films, an admitted pu$$y grabber, not to mention his flaunting the fact that he pays no taxes?

Linnster Linnster OP

is this all just garbage made up by the left because they don;t like the leader!?! where was the outrage over trump before the election???? this hate for trump is nothing more then MSM BS if you ask me, or blown way out of context/proportion! would have had more weight if they had of called him out for it before he ran for election, now it is obvious it is simply to destroy conservatives and try to keep elections to democrat forever.
and if these allegations against trump really did occur, are his actions only deplorable because he is leader of the republican party? his actions where ok when he was just a business man DEMOCRAT? because I don;t recall media being bashful against Trump when he was a democrat, he is after all the same person now as he was then, only under the republican flag.
seems to me like the left are only outraged about corruption when its someone else leading, but turn a blind eye when it happens in their own party

do some research into hilary, she is no saint, she is far worse then trump. so if you voted for her you are part of the problem. differenceis everyone knew what Hilary did and how corrupt she is/was LONG before the election, it wasn;t just brought up as dirt to smear Hillary in the campaign,

now if Trump is actually guilty of what he is accused of, it is disgusting and he should be impeached. but i will wait for sources that are more reliable then nut case liberals MSM to make up my mind.

PS I don;t like trump, I would never vote for the guy, however, I would never vote Hilary either, Ron paul, Rand paul, Ben Carson, or Tom Haughling, where better choices, but i am glad hilary is not president

Anonymousmouse Anonymousmouse

Why do you keep bringing up Hillary? I know why - because you can't justify what Trump has done or who he is. There is no doubt that he's been married three times, there is no doubt he's married to an immigrant who made lesbian **** films and there is no doubt that he admitted, on tape, that he thinks it's OK to grab 'em by the private parts.

Hillary is not the president, so stop shoving her in our faces as though she's some kind of defense for Trump. The GOP did at least 7-8 investigations into her and didn't charge her with anything. Trey Gowdy would have given his left nut to bring her up on charges, why didn't he?

Linnster Linnster OP