Mixed Up Gifts    <b>*    A young man wanted to purchase a gift for his new sweetheart's birthday and as they had not been dating very long, after careful consideration, he decided a pair of gloves would strike the right note: romantic but not too personal. Accompanied by his sweetheart's younger sister, he went to Nordstrom's and bought a pair of white gloves. The sister purchased a pair of panties for herself. During the wrapping, the clerk mixed up the items and the sister got the gloves and the sweetheart got the panties. Without checking the contents, the young man sealed the package and sent it to his sweetheart with the following note: "I chose these because I noticed that you are not in the habit of wearing any when we go out in the evening. If it had not been for your sister, I would have chosen the long ones with the buttons but she wears short ones that are easier to remove. These are a delicate shade, but the lady I bought them from showed me the pair she had been wearing for the past three weeks and they are hardly soiled. I had her try yours on for me and she looked really smart. I wish I were there to put them on for you the first time as no doubt other hands will come in contact with them before I have a chance to see you again. When you take them off, remember to blow in them before putting them away as they will naturally be a little damp from wearing. Just think how many times I will kiss them during the coming year! All my love.    </b>*    P. S. The latest style is to wear them folded down with a little fur showing."    ***    Link: http://jokes4all.net/car-jokes?p=29
Mixed Up Gifts * A young man wanted to purchase a gift for his new sweetheart's birthday and as they had not been dating very long, after careful consideration, he decided a pair of gloves would strike the right note: romantic but not too personal. Accompanied by his sweetheart's younger sister, he went to Nordstrom's and bought a pair of white gloves. The sister purchased a pair of panties for herself. During the wrapping, the clerk mixed up the items and the sister got the gloves and the sweetheart got the panties. Without checking the contents, the young man sealed the package and sent it to his sweetheart with the following note: "I chose these because I noticed that you are not in the habit of wearing any when we go out in the evening. If it had not been for your sister, I would have chosen the long ones with the buttons but she wears short ones that are easier to remove. These are a delicate shade, but the lady I bought them from showed me the pair she had been wearing for the past three weeks and they are hardly soiled. I had her try yours on for me and she looked really smart. I wish I were there to put them on for you the first time as no doubt other hands will come in contact with them before I have a chance to see you again. When you take them off, remember to blow in them before putting them away as they will naturally be a little damp from wearing. Just think how many times I will kiss them during the coming year! All my love. * P. S. The latest style is to wear them folded down with a little fur showing." *** Link: http://jokes4all.net/car-jokes?p=29

TiffaneeBudwickStarzAboveDandyDonAdaThinkerbellBlewynanifailCarlaRoosterSynysterGatesMetal_god14

one time when I was a kid I had to give a gift to someone I didn't really like and my parents made me so I switched his gift out with one of my old dresses...i never got invited to his parties again

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

Mixed Up Gifts

A young man wanted to purchase a gift for his new sweetheart's birthday and as they had not been dating very long, after careful consideration, he decided a pair of gloves would strike the right note: romantic but not too personal.

Accompanied by his sweetheart's younger sister, he went to Nordstrom's and bought a pair of white gloves. The sister purchased a pair of panties for herself.

During the wrapping, the clerk mixed up the items and the sister got the gloves and the sweetheart got the panties. Without checking the contents, the young man sealed the package and sent it to his sweetheart with the following note:

"I chose these because I noticed that you are not in the habit of wearing any when we go out in the evening. If it had not been for your sister, I would have chosen the long ones with the buttons but she wears short ones that are easier to remove. These are a delicate shade, but the lady I bought them from showed me the pair she had been wearing for the past three weeks and they are hardly soiled. I had her try yours on for me and she looked really smart. I wish I were there to put them on for you the first time as no doubt other hands will come in contact with them before I have a chance to see you again. When you take them off, remember to blow in them before putting them away as they will naturally be a little damp from wearing. Just think how many times I will kiss them during the coming year!

All my love.

P. S. The latest style is to wear them folded down with a little fur showing."
http://jokes4all.net/car-jokes?p=29

Marianne Marianne OP

After the fight, the sister's testimony about the mixup would fix the relationship problem, but had I been the gentleman in this scenario; the Nordstom's clerk would be about to have an extremely bad new year.

Gun Gun

In response to “After the fight, the sister's testimony about...

I am sure that a good sales manager would apologise and even propose a compensation to the client. (smile)

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “I am sure that a good sales manager would...

Yes, but more than likely, you'll get one that says, "Yeah? So? Sorreh."

Gun Gun

In response to “Yes, but more than likely, you'll get one...

Sadly, business ethics seem to have changed with big and fast profit companies, corporations and groups.
(hmm)

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “(biggrin) (hehe)

(biggrin)(biggrin)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “one time when I was a kid I had to give a...

Lol, that was smart (hehe)(hehe).

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “Lol, that was smart (hehe)(hehe).

when he opened it I fell on my butt laughing and his face was like so freaked out and everyone was like JANET!!! but all the kids made fun of him

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

I would love to have seen her reply when she got her surprise...(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

JD JD

In response to “I would love to have seen her reply when she...

Lol, she must have been quite embarrassed - or giggling.
(biggrin)(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

Haaaa!!
Her face when she read that! A bit horrified, me thinks!

Carla Carla

In response to “Haaaa!! Her face when she read that! A bit...

Or embarrassed, blushing - or giggling ...
(biggrin)(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “(hehe)(hehe)

(hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-10-2017/2k48k0.gif

Lol, Thinkerbell - unfortunately, I couldn't open your link.

(ono) (confused) (humm)

When an error damps the pleasure,
while you click to see a treasure:
Quick! We need a countermeasure,
to enjoy spirits at leisure ...

(smile)

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “Lol, Thinkerbell - unfortunately, I couldn't...

That's strange... it's a gif I made; the link always worked before. Here are the pics. (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “That's strange... it's a gif I made; the link...

Lol - thank you, Thinkerbell, excellent!
(smile)(clap)(hehe)(hehe)

And it works now - lol.

Marianne Marianne OP

LMAO. Thanks for sharing😊

BarbOBarr BarbOBarr

In response to “LMAO. Thanks for sharing😊

You're very welcome, BarbOBarr. (smile)

Marianne Marianne OP