How many "triggered" claims will this create?

BozetteWill_JanitorSynysterGatesDarRichyTheNightshitter

Explained by Gun...

http://truthfeednews.com/bombshell-oreilly-has-secret-tape-of-a-woman-being-bribed-to-accuse-trump/

Interesting, but unknown. The only people that really know the truth about any of these claims are the people involved. Not a good time to be a politician or a big whig in any business.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

If O'Reilly had sexually harassed Shep, the liberal left would elect him president....and Shep VP...lol

RichyTheNightshitter RichyTheNightshitter

I'm not saying that I don't believe O'Relly's accuser, ... BUT

I would have dropped to my knees and taken care of business for $32 million dollars!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Oh my...

That's a lot of money Boz!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “That's a lot of money Boz!

HA HA HA! 😂

Bozette Bozette

In response to “I'm not saying that I don't believe O'Relly's...

Now you'll have people wondering just how far down you'll negotiate the price. LOL

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Now you'll have people wondering just how far...

LOL
Don't get your hopes up Jim!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “LOL Don't get your hopes up Jim!

HA HA HA! 😂

Thanks for the belly laughs, Bud. Merry Christmas!

Bozette Bozette

You just made that one too easy to resist Bud. (hehe)

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “You just made that one too easy to resist...

Jim, I laughed out loud at your negotiating comment!
Thanks for finding the funny!

Budwick Budwick

I think O'Reilly should be the last person jumping in. He needs to pray that there was nobody taping him.

dru18 dru18

IF such a tape exists and is deemed to be legitimate, it will no doubt "trigger" many people. More claims of sexual misconduct, probably none.

Piper2 Piper2

This is some sleazy shit. I've been seeing a lot of this sort of thing, in a variety of different situations. Don't people who make false accusations realize that they're making it harder for those who've actually experienced it to be taken seriously?
After reading story after story of someone who was caught making false accusations of racism, or story after story of some woman who was caught making false accusations of sexual harassment, wouldn't you be less inclined to take it seriously if another such story made the news? People need to stop with this false accusation ****. All they want is attention and to get their own way, and they can do that with one or two magic words, but it's only going to make things a whole lot worse for everyone in the long run.

Thedudeyouhatetomeet Thedudeyouhatetomeet

In response to “This is some sleazy shit. I've been seeing a...

Dude...
Where do you see all these stories?
But...i agree. If someone falsely accuses, there should be a heavy price to pay. Very heavy.

Carla Carla

Folks like these are not considering the impact on others and certainly not long term. Only well reasoned honest people think like you. They are neither well reasoned or honest.

Before society became civilized, Darwin had a theory about how scum bags like that would go away. Now, that we protect everybody, they not only survive but flourish and even reproduce!

Budwick Budwick

Here is an observation I wanted to post.

Moore lost the election. There are people who are happy and there are people who are not happy about it. What is important to note is what happened the day AFTER the election. What did the people who wanted Moore to win do? Did they riot in the streets? Did they loot and pillage in the streets because their candidate lost? No, they went on with their lives. They accepted the loss, got in their cars, and went back to work at their jobs.

Is there really any question about what the news and reaction of the left would have been if Moore had won?

I wasn't a Moore fan one way or the other. To me, it was up to Alabama voters to decide. I hope the allegations against Moore are pursued to actually find out the truth though. Pursuit of the truth should not go away when an election is over. There still needs to be consequences and people held accountable for their actions. If the guilt is on Moore, he needs to face the music. If the guilt ends up falling on false accusations, then those people should be held accountable as well.

The same applies to Bill O

Just my two cents.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Here is an observation I wanted to...

Thing with that is....he would never be held accountable. Past the time frame.

Carla Carla

In response to “Thing with that is....he would never be held...

I think that's a problem we have Carla. People rely on things being past the time frame so finding out the truth gets no traction once an "event" has passed. Those who do bad things count on it being the case.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “I think that's a problem we have Carla...

They do.
You have to know how difficult it has always been for some women, especially young inexperienced women to speak out, stand up. I think that may be changing. Those changes will likely help thwart bad behavior.
And i do believe there are plenty of women who are spiteful, advantageous, looking for attention, etc., that will seize upon this moment in time and falsely accuse. I hope with the turning of the tide, men who get falsely accused dont get washed into deep water. And the women who do such things are made to pay a very high price.

Perfect world..i know.

Carla Carla

In response to “They do. You have to know how difficult it...

That's it exactly Carla. What we need right now is a clearly defined universal standard of behavior that clearly states what the lines and boundaries are. (No means no, doesn't clear the waters much when it can have so many interpretations. ex. A guy asks a girl to go have a drink with me and she tells him she is busy that night. He asks her a week later and she reports him for sexually harassing her) I have women who come to me to complain or file a complaint and it's just too grey of an area. I was on a jury for a rape case in 1983. The judge gave us a 15 minute lesson in law. Did you know that touching someone on the shoulder without their consent is 3rd degree rape in Colorado? Men and women need to know the rules of the game.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “That's it exactly Carla. What we need right...

That's a bit harsh....the shoulder thing.

A reliable hr dept should be a must. At least an hr person. And...a concise run through of the rules regarding personal interaction when hired and refreshers once a year during performance reviews.
Many places do these things already. One lawsuit is all it takes.

Carla Carla

In response to “That's a bit harsh....the shoulder thing. A...

If it's sexual assault, or harassment, I think the same standards need to be across the board, not varying from job to job. If this is what we're taught from Jr high on, there wouldn't be questions about inappropriate sexual behavior. There is no clear cut answer for all of us Carla and I know that because we are all different. Most of the professional women I know always great me with a handshake. Other's who I've known for years, generally want a hug if we haven't seen each other in a few years.

Sometimes, that one lawsuit stems from the guy touching a woman on the shoulder. Seen it happen and it all depends on the judge you get or the boss you have.

(I am SO glad I'm no longer in the dating pool. It used to be so easy)

JustJimColo JustJimColo

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “Interesting, but unknown. The only people...

With us, any time there is suspected illegal or immoral behavior, we are required to take a polygraph. Wouldn't it be nice if politicians were subject to the same rules? (As well as those accusing them)

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “With us, any time there is suspected illegal...

Very sticky, to compel a victim to take a polygraph. Ive said this before. There is a reason they arent allowed as evidence.
Can you imagine(maybe not) how it would be for a victim, a true and honest one, to fail a polygraph and be telling the truth about an assult, even rape. Then not believed because of that test? It could be devastating.

Carla Carla

In response to “Very sticky, to compel a victim to take a...

I don't know about that. Two questions on the polygraph would be enough and it doesn't have to go into the crime at all.
1. Was the information you provided to the officer true and accurate to the best of your knowledge?
2. Is there anything you omitted from your statement that might have bearing on the case?

I'm not talking about cross examination here Carla. All I'm asking is if she told the whole truth, and see if their may be other facts (off the polygraph) she OR he omitted, little things such as they were both too drunk to really remember, is she is only reporting it because her father found out she was having ****, was she was doing it to get someone she didn't like fired, etc etc.

If I couldn't answer those two question with a "yes" answer, I deserve to have my claim questioned.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “I don't know about that. Two questions on the...

Questioned, but not dismissed. I could agree with that.

Carla Carla

In response to “Questioned, but not dismissed. I could agree...

Yes, I'm not saying to dismiss the woman's claim, but it might indicate they investigate both sides of the story. (Which in many cases, doesn't happen.) It seems to me that in cases where there has been a false accusation, it is up to the person who is accused, to prove themselves innocent. Not everyone has that kind of money or resources. Hell Carla, what it boils down to, is that I just want the whole truth to come out and heavy penalties for the guilty party, be it the accused OR the accuser. :)

JustJimColo JustJimColo

It's about money, it's always about money. I believe in less than half of these sexual misconduct allegations.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

This sounds suspiciously like ****.

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “https://youtu.be/oy-SZ2_F8zs

They're talking about this like it was fact when nobody has actually played the tape.
This is reminiscent of the Carly Fiorina Planned Parenthood video and the Acorn fiasco.

Why would you believe Trump when he's been nailed flat out lying dozens of times and bragged about assaulting women?

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “They're talking about this like it was fact...

Fail. He never "bragged about assaulting women".
If you're referring to that "leaked open mic" crap, he was discussing what it's like to be a celebrity.

Ask any rock star if what he said was a lie.

Gun Gun OP

In response to “Fail. He never "bragged about assaulting...

Oh right, he wasn't bragging he was just describing what other people do. That would explain why he wanted a tic-tac.

From a guy who lies to the public, on average, 5 times a day.

Access Hollywood is not the only time he has alluded to sexual assault.

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “Oh right, he wasn't bragging he was just...

I never said that either.

You've got your mind set. It's not my job to try and change it. In 7 years you can decide if you got **** over at the election or not.

Gun Gun OP

In response to “I never said //that// either. You've got...

The only one who could change my mind is Trump and he'd have to become something other than a smug, pompous windbag who doesn't have a clue how to do his job.
Not that it matters much.
It's still the same old shit but on steroids.

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “The only one who could change my mind is...

Perhaps. The description you gave for Trump, in my view, accurately describes his predecessor.

Gun Gun OP

In response to “Perhaps. The description you gave for Trump...

I'm no Obama fan but at least he had a triple digit IQ.

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “I'm no Obama fan but at least he had a triple...

So does Trump.

Gun Gun OP

Triggered

TheTorrent