Guys in the 00s were so much better looking than today's guys

TomboyJanetTiffaneeOzSurferMashaTrish

Skr3wBallAnonymousmouseJaxxi

TiffaneeOzSurferTomboyJanetPartyOfOneazlottoRoosterMetal_god14

Explained by TomboyJanet...

Since when was it sexy to have a beard like a guy who cleans toilets? Homeless chic is in! My good gracious. Where are the long haired clean shaven hotties of the 00s? where are the tight t-shirts and the baggy shorts and why can't guys have something other than that really short buzz cut now? It does nothing for me. The kind of guy I like was perfectly in tune with the styles of the 00s, and now its just....meh.... I almost given up entirely on being turned on by guys. JUST FOR GOD SAKES SHAVE THAT BEARD!!! I'll buy you a razor!! JUST UGHHHH!! It's like **** hair on your face.

I agree about the beards. It is not sexy to have a long, 1890s style beard on a young guy who could have been otherwise attractive. Even worse when the beard is unkempt and scruffy. Shaved faces just look so much cleaner and attractive.
Skinny jeans look stupid too. I'm not talking about boot cut Wranglers which do look good on a lot of guys; I'm talking about jeans that could easily just be denim pantyhose. That looks ridiculous on guys.

Thedudeyouhatetomeet Thedudeyouhatetomeet

Ha! I can tell you don't live in California! Board shorts are a must and I can't remember that last time I saw a beard on someone! Maybe you should move to So. Cal. near San Diego!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Ha! I can tell you don't live in California!...

oooo cali is my dreammm I've been tryin to move there all my life! When I went to LA I was like so thats why they say the beautiful people go here!

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

^
oo la la

^ not even a tingle! May as well be a picture of a tire

https://shechive.files.wordpres...#38;strip=info
From HOT AS **** to.....GROSS!!

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/521/0*fjCvs...

I don't mind beards but guys always look better without them.

Tiffanee

In response to “I don't mind beards but guys always look...

I don't mind a bit of stubble, but the thicker it is the worse it is and then there are people who are just into growing a big ho ho ho santa beard and it's like dude you make me think of like a cartoon depiction of a miner

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “I don't mind a bit of stubble, but the...

Yes I agree and the older a guy is the worse their beard looks usually.

Tiffanee

Also what the hell is it with stretched out shirts these days that look like your tie dye shirt went through the wash 50 million times

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “I agree about the beards. It is not sexy to...

Skinny jeans are hot on skinny emo guys. But bulkier guys nah! I do prefer the baggy skater shorts though. and i love t shirts with sleeves that come down no more than one quarter of the arm down, somewhere between the elbow and shoulder no further! Show me some lean upper arm muscle!

But yeah beards just totally RUIN a guy!! They make them look like 20 years older at least! Old men are NOT my thing. I dont like rugged, I prefer rebellious.

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

All the guys in my office have beards except for two, me and one other guy. And I wear close fitting jeans but those ultra skinny tights jeans look as bad as the jeans that are big enough to fit the whole family in. At least nobody wears jeans down around their knees anymore...that was a bad look i thought.

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “All the guys in my office have beards except...

Khakis are pretty boring too

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “Khakis are pretty boring too

Nobody wears khaki's as far as i've seen... i carry my car keys but that's different lol

OzSurfer OzSurfer

Every young generation has a "look", so a lot of people even as they get older still like that "look", as you like how guys looked in 2000's.
I was a teenager in the 70's when most teenage boys had long hair and men had long hair as well as having beards, where I fell IN LOVE(lol) with Kris Kristofferson as a teenager after seeing the movie A Star Is Born because I thought he was so damn sexy looking in that movie back then with his long hair and beard and having nice teeth(bad teeth was always a deal breaker for me) lol...so as I got older that type of looking guy, having long hair and a beard became my "type" to date.. as long as they had nice teeth and were in shape(not being a muscle head type of in shape)lol.
Which 30 years later after seeing that movie as a teenager, I fell in love with my type of looking guy, that you might not find sexy or handsome because of his beard...but I still do :)

Eh there's always a rider for every seat, meaning that what one person finds to be sexy/attractive is what someone else might find to be flat not attractive AT ALL. As the saying goes "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder".
I personally have never been physically attracted to clean cut muscle head g guys like John Cena or guys who look like pretty boys. I've always been just attracted to long haired/bearded guys with NICE TEETH lol!!! :)<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/r6Jb2CA_xx8" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gronk17 Gronk17

what can I say......old jeans, and a t-shirt. I'm in.

Freeranger Freeranger

I had a beard in the 70s and probably kept it for five years..when I shaved my beard and moustache off, people all said how much younger and better looking , I looked and I never grew one again..I don't mind stubble which can look great on some guys but clean shaven still looks good...never liked long hair on men...

JD JD

In response to “I had a beard in the 70s and probably kept it...

There are women who find long hair(NOT man buns) and beards very sexy, as well as there being women who are repulsed by a guy having long hair and a beard...that's why there's always a rider for every seat when it comes to how we "look".

My husband had a full beard by the time he was 18 years old and only shaved it once, back when he was 21 years old when his girlfriend at the time back then(knowing him without the beard) wanted him to shave his beard off because SHE didn't like how he looked with his full beard(damn sexy lol).... when he shaved his beard off back then at 21 years old, it was his MOTHER(who he adored) who told him to grow his beard back lol, and he's never shaved his beard off since then ..expect for upkeep.
During hunting season though, my husband never trims his beard or cares about how he looks, thus him looking like a hunter on the TV show Duck Dynasty... with him STILL having a wicked handsome face with bright green eyes, but most importantly him still having wicked NICE TEETH lol'!!! :)

Gronk17 Gronk17

Lets give equal time for the women here. I really liked the styles and looks of the women of the late 60's and 70's. They were so sexy and so casual looking.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Lets give equal time for the women here. I...

See there's a rider for every seat lol!!! :)
I personally think the hippy women during the late 60's and early 70's back then "looked" like women who were taking WAY TOO many drugs back then, therefore not caring about taking care of their personal hygiene, their skin or caring about how they "looked" back then because of their PASSION as being radical RESISTERS against the MAN(the government) back then lol...thus why sooooo many aging liberal women/activists of the 60's/70's in 2017 are physically unattractive on the outside AS WELL as being mean and ugly on their inside.... especially these SUPPOSED "feminist" being mean and hateful towards women who don't agree with them....
Eh look at how AWFUL the supposed liberal "tolerant of ALL WOMEN"' feminists like Chelsea Handler and Rosie O'Donnell treat women who don't agree with THEM...with them constantly drunk tweeting their asinine, juvenile 'mean girl' HATRED towards Sarah Huckabee Sanders ATTACKING her physical looks JUST because she as an informed/intelligent woman in our free country CHOSE to be a Republican/Conservative...where they as politically CLUELESS (drunk all the time) celebrities making millions of dollars in our Capitalist country for being COMEDIANS, actually think in their constant drunk/drugged out minds, that THEY'RE smarter and know more about politics, American History and World affairs than Sarah Huckabee Sanders does? lol!!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

Guys in the 90s were smoking hot

Jaxxi Jaxxi

In response to “Guys in the 90s were smoking hot

Punk guys in the 90s were hot but those oversized t-shirts and faded clothes don't do anything for me.

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

I'm clean shaven for awhile. I take a shower once a month, whether I need it or not.

azlotto azlotto