Have you been seduced by an older women or an older guy..tell us your experiences, keep it clean...

Darkest_SerenityOzSurfersymplycuriousAdaWill_JanitorBlewynanifailazlottoZonkeyBallsRoosterSynysterGatesMetal_god14Chuck_Tom

I have had a relationship with an older woman, but I wouldn't say she seduced me. Of course at that age a wink could be considered seduction. Ha!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Ha! Only in Thailand and it didn't take much either! 22 years old and **** as a two peckered goat!

Rooster Rooster

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “I have had a relationship with an older...

I'll go along with that...a wink...is seduction...hehe

JD JD OP

no never, I always like younger not older men. I would date one but he would have to be really good company.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “You guys so easy (pty)(pty)

Yer right....I thought we were hard......hehe

JD JD OP

So, since we have issues and we fight a bit, I guess you mean I would be your ideal partner - if I survived.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Yes I have but I think I'll refrain from going any further than that

Metal_god14

https://thechive.files.wordpres...info&w=600

When I was a high school Senior....I had a gorgeous late-twenty something English teacher, (right down to a lil' Marilyn Monroe mole on her cheek). She was auburn haired and what I would term, "the" total package....gorgeous, vivacious, fun, quick witted and in shape.....and she could put you in your place in one stroke.
She dressed with a sense of style and when she wore a dress, which probably exceeded the teaching standard for length (much to my delight) she displayed a wonderful pair of legs that went all the way up.
Well, whenever I had a question in class, she always made it a point to come pretty close.....to the point where her necklace would graze the side of my face when she wore that sort of jewelry.....or, her hand would rest on my shoulder when bending over me to point something out. She always bantered with me during class so........yes, I suppose you could say her class became a personal favorite. And then "that day" happened.
I had asked her if I could be excused to go out and get a drink at the fountain, and she readily okayed the request. When I came back in, she was still teaching, but she was provocatively sitting on my desk with her legs crossed, teaching away. I think I felt every classmate's eyes on me. I froze when I came around the corner. Here was this gorgeous woman, sitting on MY desk, facing my chair with her legs crossed. HOLY HELL I'VE WON THE LOTTERY!!
Reality however, seems to have a different plan for young minds. I froze in place......and my mind began to race. "Okay sooo....do I move to a different desk or, take my regular seat?" As expected, I could hear my buddies snickering which just made it worse.
Executive decision ("I'm going innnnn!"). I slowly walked up, pulled back my seat just a little to accommodate this gorgeous apparition and then took my usual. What is it about legs and high heels??.....anyway......I was inches away from perfection encased in a black pleated skirt, which were hanging over my desk. I know my face went brilliant red, I also think she was enjoying herself. I never heard the end of it in the hallways. I suppose good news travels fast.
In conclusion, I would like to point out, my grade never suffered.
True story.

Freeranger Freeranger

Never outside my fantasy lol

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

I first had a thing for an older Guy when I was 13 , my Teacher was in his late 20's , married only 6 months and he was so hot! apparently all the mum's fancied him including my mum.

I really did make him blush some days when I trapped him in the class room on his own at lunch/break time and I was way out of line. lolz I blame my then Raging Hormones (mischief)(l)(l)

https://youtu.be/KNIZofPB8ZM

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Every Friday I used to get the train to Stratford where I would meet my mates in a pub for a booze up...after closing time, I would walk back to the station and wait for my train. As I got into a carriage this older women came and sat next to me and we talked for the 40 minute journey ...she got out the stop before mine and by then I had found out all about her, she was married and 42 years old and lived four miles from me and met up with friends every Friday and caught the same train home every week. Never thought I would see her again...I was waiting on the platform the following week and she appeared next to me and linked her arm in mine and said shall we travel together ...this went on for a few weeks and I ended up walking her home and we kissed goodnight ...we arranged to meet the following week on the Wednesday and go for a drink..after having a drink and a meal we drove to a quiet spot and finished the evening having a fantastic time, which went on for six months, I was 24 at the time and it was a great experience ...

JD JD OP

In response to “Every Friday I used to get the train to...

Good memory's eh ? don't blame her you were a Stud in your 20's (mischief)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “Good memory's eh ? don't blame her you were a...

The good ole days....hehe

JD JD OP

I was Seduced by my neighbor when he moved in and came over for a coffee who was 47 and I was nearly 26 at the time and we were together for a few years. Just never saw his age as a problem tbh
My friends did and always said he's too old for you Taz but I didn't listen he was a lot of fun and I was in Lust (mischief)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Yes and confidential thank you very much

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

I don't kiss and tell, but cha-ching (wink)

azlotto azlotto

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/5a355f14447...

Lol. When Viagra fails.

azlotto azlotto

Seduced? No.

I have dated men who were twenty years older than me, but I can't say they seduced me.

(pce)

Chris_PHAET_Demon Chris_PHAET_Demon

No, just young ones. (smirk)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Nope still waiting for the cougar who will let me lounge by the pool. :)

DW2 DW2

In response to “Nope still waiting for the cougar who will...

I'm with you there....trouble is, at my age cougars are mostly dead....

JD JD OP

Three attemps by older men and in all cases, since I was married, I ignored the advances and distanced myself from them.

Seonag Seonag

I sure have, more then once and I’ll leave it at that

symplycurious symplycurious