I do not find Suits attractive at all, in fact, I think they make guys look really stupid.

TomboyJanetTiffaneeDWFVicZincCarlaZonkeyBallsRooster

Sunny_the_skepticAnonymousmouseLil_PrincessTrishgoblue1968hootowl

doctorwho1011TiffaneeZonkeyBallsRoosterMetal_god14

Explained by TomboyJanet...

Some girls may be attracted to power....others may be attracted to wealth. I am....not. Those are not factors for me in my guy preferences. In fact a lot of those men tend to abuse their power and feel entitled due to their wealth and both are ill signs if you want a happy healthy relationship. No no! I like a guy who's a rebel. I like a guy who breaks the mold. I don't want another drone. I want a guy who makes his own rules in style! Ties just look like either nooses or bad stereotypical gay ascots that got messed up. I may have posted this before but I like to periodically remind people that this seemingly never ending male fashion trend needs to die!! Women we have our many dresses, men make yourselves your own variety of clothing! Maybe something armor inspired...mmm that'd be nice! But nothing says "i'm a boring adult" like a suit! Give me a wild guy who's a child at heart and a gentleman when he needs to be

I love wearing a suit or a tuxedo, but I'll admit they're a bit funny when you think about them. I mean, what in the world is a necktie all about? :P

Thibault Thibault

They look nice on women, but if a piece of clothing covers a man's arms than what's the point?

DWF DWF

In response to “They look nice on women, but if a piece of...

True!! I like those muscles especially lean muscles small and powerful, not that flab/muscle combo some guys have

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

Thibault Thibault

In response to “I love wearing a suit or a tuxedo, but I'll...

Actually the tie started when people of high profile were hung with fancy nooses. They would walk to the gallows with them hanging around their neck and certain people said oh they look nice, so ta da! they were invented

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

I don't even train and I have bigger muscles than any of those **** do.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “I don't even train and I have bigger muscles...

Hey hey hey ... be nice. I train, but I'm not an **, just an inconsiderate **. (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Hey hey hey ... be nice. I train, but I'm not...

You are puny and have nothing on me, Mark. ;o) ;o)

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Oh ya...

Oh, I take it all back.

That is... Well... Huge. You could take me down in 20 seconds, assuming you knew the proper techniques. Well, actually, since I'm a fat **** dying off, you would take me down in ten. What the hell...

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Oh, I take it all back. That is... Well...

Ah c'mon buddy you're not fat ... just a big guy with power,

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Oh ya...

The last time I had to fight a guy with those kind of "guns" was twenty years ago. He stabbed me in my right leg with a big-**** knife. I used my sidearm. I know, it wasn't a fair fight, as such.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “The last time I had to fight a guy with those...

Shit, he stabbed you so ..... whatever it takes. I pushed some guy down the stairs when I was bouncing, that was a longtime ago. Man the guy was huge, probably would of killed me.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Shit, he stabbed you so ..... whatever it...

Well, I shot the dude in the head, but he was still on the bloody knife, trying to cut my bigger veins. It was die or kill sort of a moment... I just went for it.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Well, I shot the dude in the head, but he was...

Gotta do what you gotta to survive. I'd do the same.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

That is the worst image I have in my head, by far.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Just thinking about it... Even now... Makes we want to puke. It was **** gross.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Suits look nice and classy, they can make an unattractive person look a lot more attractive, I want to own at least a couple of good suits when the time I can afford the good ones comes. Each to their own I guess.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Can't even remember the last time I wore a suit for anything. I totally hate ties! Feels like they're choking me all the time. Now that I'm retired? I have no need for a suit. Only wore it then when there were big meeting with other owners anyway. Nope! I just dress casual but when I go out on a date? I will dress as nice as I can!

Rooster Rooster

I don't like them either. They make guys look bland.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

Yup never had suit on in my life myself rather wear jeans and weather permitting shorts n tank tops my dad always wore denim overalls here are some pics of him in them.

Metal_god14 Metal_god14

It depends on the who's wearing the suit and the occasion. I know a guy who is not particularly muscular but when he wears an expensive suit ho looks very well put together.
I prefer jeans and a t-shirt but there is a time and place for everything.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

To me when you see someone in a suit and I always get the impression that they are snooty snobs who think they are better than anyone else that's my opinion

Metal_god14 Metal_god14

In response to “To me when you see someone in a suit and I...

That is the most ridiculous comment I've read..I don't think I look better than anyone else, they may look very good the way they dress, I have no problem with the way anyone dresses, but I enjoy dressing up occasionally ..

JD JD

I wear a suit everyday, it's a business attire which shows class, respect and power.
Look at hockey and football players.

Joffrey Lupul, one of my favorites.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

I love suits, never been called stupid for it...being a builder most of my life I was always in jeans and t shirt, so wearing a suit felt great...

JD JD

I don't judge people by the attire they wear. Calling someone boring because they wear a suit is like someone calling a woman a **** because she wears a dress. Neither are true but ya get the point.

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

I don't know about the attractive part, but I know for sure that if I had show up- for my court appearance and sentencing WITHOUT wearing my suit, the judge would have thought I was pretty stupid and would have given me a more severe sentence!

goblue1968 goblue1968

When I see a man in a suit,I take a good look.A suit makes any man look handsome.Men usually look like slobs.Jeans and a crummy shirt
is the usual .

hootowl hootowl

I think a well fitted suit looks good on any man.

Chris_PHAET_Demon Chris_PHAET_Demon