What is development? The present is obsessed with the idea that development is becoming rich while mental development is totally ignored in defining development.

BudwickZonkeyBalls

To the question itself: I agree with you. Mental development as such has been overlooked in our societies for a pretty long time. It's really weird to see, how some people can do extraordinary things, without asking.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I am very much aware, that answering a question with an argument is not a good way to start off, but... You really should use English properly, with commas and stuff.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Agreed!

Evidence - Google
How to get lots of youtube hits - 9,470,000 pages
How to get your MBA - 2,810,000 pages

I guess we know where societies interests are.

Budwick Budwick