PLEASE READ THE EXPLANATION BEFORE ANSWERING :) I think there has been a special place reserved for some in Heaven who made such an impact down here on Earth. Just look at how many have died so young , so tragically either at their own hands or the hands of another or just in a tragic accident. Post me something that associates with these Stars who are now up in the Heavens like Marvin Gaye who...[Show All] was shot by his own Father. [Show Less]

Darkest_SerenityMashaDWF

RoosterLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

AdaMashaMarianneCarlaRoosterSynysterGates

Explained by Darkest_Serenity...

there are literally so many Legends who have left us. Musicians , Artists , Actors , Singers , Athlete you get the gist , so post me a vid or gif or image or anything you like to do with these Legends. UPDATE 19/12/2017.......I think a few have misunderstood me on this post. I just see all the Legendary Singers for eg we have lost in a great Concert hall in Heaven. I'm not suggesting for a second that only Legends have a place in Heaven. My Grandad is in Heaven.

There is a special place in Heaven for all of us who believe. Everyone will be treated with love and compassion for one another. It has nothing to do with what we have achieved or accomplished here on earth.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Sorry, but don't believe in heaven or hell.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Sorry, but don't believe in heaven or hell.

But you believe that nothing creates something and abiotic creates biotic? Lol

Anonymousmouse Anonymousmouse

One of rock's enduring mysteries unfolded on March 19, 1982, as 25-year-old Ozzy Osbourne guitarist Randy Rhoads despite having a reported fear of flying perished in a fiery crash at Leesburg, Fla., after a joy ride in a Beechcraft Bonanza. When it was over, the dead included Rhoads, one of the era's most promising young guitarists, as well as Rachel Youngblood, a 58-year-old seamstress and cook for the Osbourne band, and Andrew Aycock, a 36-year-old bus driver with an expired pilot's license.
Aycock had, according to a report from the National Transportation Safety Board, commandeered the 1955 single-engine aircraft from the nearby Flying Baron Estates after deciding to stay the night at plane owner Jerry Calhoun's home -- a Georgian-style mansion adjacent to the airstrip. Aycock, who lived nearby, was reportedly friends with Calhoun, a country singer. Osbourne, his manager and future wife Sharon, bassist Rudy Sarzo, drummer Tommy Aldridge and keyboardist Don Airey were asleep in an adjacent tour bus.
Aycock made as many as three passes over the home, apparently in a joy-riding attempt to buzz over the other band members. On the final pass, the plane clipped the tour bus, spun out of control, hit a nearby pine tree and then nose dived into the house. The ensuing fireball killed all three passengers, who were left unrecognizable by the flames. Rhoads had to be identified by his jewelry. Remarkably, no one was injured in Calhoun's home.

"I was awoken from my sleep by a loud explosion," Osbourne later said in a sworn statement. "I immediately thought that we’d hit a vehicle on the road. I got out of bed, screaming to my fiancee Sharon: 'Get off the bus!' After getting out of the bus, I saw that a plane had crashed. I didn’t know who was on the plane at the time."
The report issued from the NTSB, which investigates plane crashes like Rhoads', said this tragedy was the result of of poor judgment: "The pilot, who was a rock group driver, took an aircraft from the hangar without permission to joy ride members of the group," the report states. The FAA conducted toxicology tests on the plane's occupants, concluding that Rhoads had only nicotine in his system. Aycock reportedly tested positive for trace amounts of cocaine.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KHIXz28KzuM" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SynysterGates SynysterGates

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Elizabeth
A Downs Syndrome child.
She couldn't sing a note. None of you ever heard of her. The impact she had on her family and anyone that knew her in her short life was huge.

Budwick Budwick

No difference everyone just goes. Only people who have done great things for humanity would get special treatment. A singer isn't really special IMO

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

What Starz wrote.:-)))

Masha Masha