Watching a movie I spotted an actress her name is Jamie Clayton , didn't know her but knew immediately that She used to be a Man. It blows my mind that a person could go through so much pain , misery and heartache to become a Woman and truly never become a Woman. Maybe God willing Surgery techniques will develop and become so advanced that the next generation won't be sitting in front of the TV thinking "that was a Man"

AdaWill_JanitorTomboyJanetMarianneCarlaSynysterGates

Explained by Darkest_Serenity...

I know this is a very controversial subject for many reasons and some disapprove of the idea of Transgender and I accept that but I just think very differently and make no apologies. Live and let Live is my motto in this Life and it always will be.

While some people believe a person can be whatever they want to be in life, people also have a right to not buy into it.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

What's god have to do with it?

Rooster Rooster

Unfortunately...there will be no surgery that can install female or male reproductive systems. But..they have gone pretty far with hormones and reconstructive surgeries.
And the disconnect might have more to do with lack of acceptance than inner conflict. But...i dont really know.
I know, here, there are so, so many transgender folks who have no means to obtain the surgeries required to make any transformation. I just cant imagine the turmoil.

Carla Carla

In response to “Unfortunately...there will be no surgery that...

Maybe they will get reproduction then the man-she will know what real pain is (un)

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

To me it comes down to a person has the right to be what they want in life who are the rest to be judgemental

Metal_god14 Metal_god14

In response to “To me it comes down to a person has the right...

I've never walked a mile in their shoes.(y)

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “I've never walked a mile in their shoes.(y)

Nor have I but people have fundamental right to live their life as they see fit last I I knew

Metal_god14 Metal_god14

Sorry, but people don't have a right to be whatever they want. They have a right to be as good as they can be. Just because I identify with being a 66 yr old guy (So I am eligible for full retirement benefits) doesn't change the fact that I am not. Just because I identify my self as handsome enough to warrant being offered a 10 million dollar modeling contract, doesn't mean it's going to happen. Just because I identify as a great athlete at 60+ years of age doesn't mean I am entitled to a contract playing professional sports.
Nobody has a right to demand everyone else accept their delusions. If I want to claim I am the greatest looking man to walk on the planet, that's fine. I don't and shouldn't expect everyone else or anyone else to agree with me.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

JustJimColo JustJimColo

global warming is settled science

gender is fluid

I call ****

cut parts off... add parts

the DNA stay the same

the Left want no boundries
an those disagree need to sit down an shup.... really?

ummm no, I won't sit down an shup

was sunny an snowing 2 days back

thinking my weather is fluid....ahuhh

I see **** robots are in the infant stage
that'll prove interesting

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Be whatever you want just don't ask the hardworking taxpayers to pay for your decision. Two of our politicians didn't want to vote for the current CHIP insurance program for children. Come to find out there had been a clause added to it saying that taxpayers would have to pay for transgender kids. For Pete's sake, let the kid just grow up in peace. When they get old enough to choose a gender let them pay for it. Stop forcing it on the taxpayers and the kids.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

She's verrry fit.(maniac) 乂º◡º乂

Ada Ada

Or maybe we will smarten up and stop denying science and admit their are only 2 genders and you are born as one or the other period. Like it always used to be

Anonymousmouse Anonymousmouse

I really hope that one day, everyone will get to have the exact appearance and role they desire in life. If you spend your time going out of the way to make people feel bad for that however, get a life. People don't always want to listen to you whine about them and verbally assault them. That's just being a ** no matter how you slice it. If you wanna spend your time harassing people on the street about their life paths....you are just an **, and have issues.

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “I really hope that one day, everyone will get...

funny how science is only used when it benefits liberals, and liberals trash or ignore science when it goes 100% against their emotionally driven beliefs

Anonymousmouse Anonymousmouse

I wonder if it bums Jamie out after going through all that, you knew immediately that She used to be a Man.

How come when I say Jamie will never be a woman, I'm an abusive, heartless ****? And when you say it, you're a warm and compassionate human?

Budwick Budwick

My solution is simple ... do away with gender terms, and refer to chromosomes. You are either an X (XX) or a Y (XY).

Well, except for those rare cases of people born with XXY chromosomes.

Walt_OReagun Walt_OReagun

How could you tell? Seems when people changeit never works very well, I have yet to see a hansom man change or a beautiful woman change. Now the gay impersonators get it very much right.

I'll worry about me and let them worry about them. Not my business or my problem.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “I'll worry about me and let them worry about...

but when thats all you see on the news, and when they sue people when they disagree with them, it becomes our business. if they shut up and kept to themselves they wouldn; thave the issues they are feeling today

Anonymousmouse Anonymousmouse