The most valuable lessons in our Life are the ones we learn from the mistakes we make. Amirite ?

Darkest_SerenityTiffaneePhilboydStudgeSynysterGatesVicZincBlewynanifailSunny_the_skepticLil_PrincessTomboyJanetAdaMashaCbear1TrishPartyOfOneDoverJohnson

JustJimColoRooster

Lil_PrincessAdaMarianneBlewynanifailSynysterGatesCbear1Metal_god14

Explained by Darkest_Serenity...

Like I learned NOT to balance a 10ft Trampoline on it's side to mow my Lawn because it came down hit me on the Head *metal bar* threw me across the Garden and nearly Killed me hehehe :P I landed in my Flower patch and was literally seeing Stars , thank God I have got such a Hard Bonce. OR not to eat less than an hr before a swim because I almost drowned when I was a Girl , my aunt rescued me.

Every day, I am thankful that eye rolls are silent.....(smirk)

Tiffanee

Tiffanee

Some mistakes are too painful to forget.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Some mistakes are too painful to forget.

Some people say mistakes make you stronger. It is not always the case.

Tiffanee

In response to “Some people say mistakes make you stronger...

True. Some can be utterly devastating.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Not always but most of the time!

Rooster Rooster

I don't think it's always the most valuable, but often, they are hardest lessons.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In life we all make mistakes you are human after all you learn from it adapt so don't repeat it

Metal_god14

I never make mistakes, so I learn nothing....

JD JD

One must learn from ones mistakes or we are doomed to repeat them

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

Unless you're insane like I am you repeat the same mistakes hoping that the outcome will be different.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Some people keep making the same mistakes over and over again and never learn from them. Sad.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Yes I agree. I know the ones that I have made are what has made me who I am today. I am also thankful that after making a couple I got a second chance to fix what I did wrong and will never do anything to ruin that.

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

Correcting mistakes depends often on details and accuracy, but too radical changes can lead into further disasters.

Marianne Marianne

My son reminds me, "A smart man learns from his mistakes, a really wise man learns from the mistakes of others." I like that.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

I agree with you completely because without making a mistake we would never know what right was we wouldn't know what dark was wouldn't know what would like it was wouldn't know what bitter was would know what sweet was would know what love was and what one no it hate was so you have to have the good with the bad to balance it all out it's good to

Cbear1 Cbear1

Most of those were personal interactions, not job related incidents. Thinking back to those instances, they were the hardest to get through - the deepest of all my regrets.

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

Nothing beats learning from experience
Experience is an excellent teacher.

The problem is you get the test first and the lesson later.

urwutuis urwutuis