How to ride a motorcycle See below

TiffaneeAdaazlottoCarlaRoosterSynysterGatesMetal_god14

That's easy I rode on my brothers Honda v65 Magna 1100cc 116 horsepower. My solution was simple hang on for dear life and scream loudly til trip was over lol

Metal_god14

Excellent!

Rooster Rooster

So good!
Skid demons!
Ha!

Carla Carla

Metal_god14

Lol. Nice.

azlotto azlotto

That was funny to read. Especially to me because my first motorcycle happened to be a 1964 Honda Super Hawk that I bought in 1965. That was the largest engine bike that they sold in those days (305cc). I got an owner's manual with it, but it was very well written in English. They obviously developed a better translation between 1962 and 1964!

goblue1968 goblue1968

Very carefully

TammyGrant