TiffaneeOzSurferBlewynanifailWill_JanitorPiper2CyntraylJJaxxiTrish

Nobody :)

TiffaneeStarzAboveOzSurferWill_JanitorBlewynanifailRoosterSynysterGates
Is it rare for a couple who has been together 14 years to think about each other all day long and have amazing **** every night that keeps getting better and better plus be the very best of friends and have a blast together? Is this almost unheard of?

It's not just rare, it's a fantasy. Even a couple who is happily married doesn't necessarily have regular "amazing ****" or feel passionate for each other all the time. Relationships are not one high. They have their lows too.

Logan Logan

14 years is a long time.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

I was in a relationship like that for 22 years minus the **** part.

OzSurfer OzSurfer

Considering all those qualifiers, I'd say it's unlikely - certainly unheard of by me - would be nice, though.

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

I hope it's not rare.

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

Anyone who's truly HONEST with them self, who has been in a 14 year plus relationship or marriage KNOWS damn well that this scenario is just flat out BS.
I love and respect my husband of 20 years, and am still physically attracted to my husband after all these years....however at TIMES I do not like him AT ALL, thus why I am not physically attracted to him during those times when he pisses me off...which is NORMAL to feel this way when being in a normal committed relationship.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Anyone who's truly HONEST with them self, who...

It's not normal to be unattracted to your husband at ANY time really, even if you are pissed off at him and don't like him AT ALL at times. See, we disagree sometimes, but we don't EVER dislike each other and we are CONSTANTLY turned on by each other. It's breath taking and no, it's not BS.

Jaxxi Jaxxi OP

In response to “It's not normal to be unattracted to your...

Eh different strokes for different folks...for me, I'm just not physically attracted towards my husband when he has pissed me off.
I personally find it kind of odd when people in committed relationships are sexually attracted/turned on to their partner while being pissed off at them lol....eh as usual, just my OPINION.

Gronk17 Gronk17

I should have added to my reply...that a mom friend of mine who I met 15 years because our sons became friends in kindergarten..proudly told us moms hanging out at her house while our boys were on a play date at her house....were all being REAL about what pissed us off about our husbands......where she as the host and the Soccer TEAM mom, who was also the President of the PTO etc. told us all that her and husband NEVER HAD A FIGHT ever lol.....where none of us normal moms believed her back then, but let her have her moment of thinking she had the BEST MARRIAGE compared to ours lol....eh they're now divorced, whereas those of us back then who talked about having arguments with our husbands are STILL MARRIED lol!!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “I should have added to my reply...that a mom...

I'm not saying that we never argue. What I'm saying is that we are still madly in love and our **** life is over the top after 14 yrs. We are the best of friends and we laugh our asses off all the time . It's like magic being with him and I just wondered if it was rare because I think it is....to have found an honest to goodness soulmate- and honey we will always be together. Period. My husband is on here...read his profile. Budou812

Jaxxi Jaxxi OP

In response to “I'm not saying that we never argue. What I'm...

I believe such relations like yours can and do exist... but unfortunately are rare these days.
My mom and dad, both being 19 years old, met each other while my dad was on leave as a Marine...with them both having that LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT feeling...thus eventually eloping a few months later to get married only because my mom was 100% Irish Catholic "a good girl" and my dad was 100% Sicilian being a "bad boy" according to my mom's family, who was raised by a
Sicilian family whose Sicilian family left the Catholic church to become Protestants...A BIG DEAL BACK THEN in the 50's.
My parents were married for 47 years prior to our mom passing away 10 years ago.... our "bad boy" Marine dad ALWAYS treated our stay at home mom/"his bride" with SO MUCH love,respect and kindness...thus why all of his daughters eventually marrying good guys like our dad :)

Gronk17 Gronk17

No idea, that's really a long time for the magic to last, it would be amazing if that happens.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

I've been in a relationship for 58 years and it's as good now as it's ever been...everything is possible...

JD JD

Rare, but it can happen.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Yeah that's rare and I haven't heard of that from anyone.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Yeah that's rare and I haven't heard of that...

Just between you and I ;) I have found to be true in my REAL LIFE of my REAL friends, those who would talk openly(in gross detail) about their great **** lives and how they and their husband NEVER fought, are the ones who are now divorced.

Eh for me, I always found/still find it odd whenever a friend in a supposed "great" relationship FEELS THE NEED to constantly tell us all about the great **** they're having with their husband/partner.

IN MY OPINION, when one is truly in a healthy long term relationship, they do not FEEL the NEED to tell the world via the internet....eh we all know how Tom Cruise's jumping on Oprah's couch to PROVE to the world of how much he loved his then girlfriend/eventual 3rd wife, turned out lol!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Just between you and I ;) I have found to be...

Yeah, I don't need to tell anyone how I feel about my lady, or how she makes me happy.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

If it's you, Jaxxi, I'm happy for you. Don't wonder about it, just enjoy life.

Sweetater Sweetater

That should be the goal.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

Many people seem happy. I don't know.

Gonzo Gonzo

Yes. Especially if they are shape shifters like Mystique. 🤣

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Based on my own experience and observing other couples, I do believe that to be very rare indeed. Loving each other and getting through the rough times "until death do us part", not so rare at all.

Piper2 Piper2

Logan Logan

In response to “It's not just rare, it's a fantasy. Even a...

I don't think I'd call it a fantasy. After 40+ years of marriage, we've had amazing regular ** over the years. What is regular **? For the first 10 years, it was at least once a day, later it went down to a few times a week. Of course there are lows to any relationships. If there wasn't, how would we appreciate the highs? Passion is a funny thing. It goes from not being able to keep our hands off each other, over the decades, to not being able to sleep very well if the other is not there.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

There have been, and in the throws of the deepest lows we found our sense of humor, resourcefulness and body chemistry helped us make it through and be closer than ever. People have been trying to drive a wedge between us or break us up for years,..but it just backfires on them. I've been in other relationships, but this one is so unique and mind blowing. Happy is an understatement, I can't explain it.

Jaxxi Jaxxi OP

Mrs. Budwick and I are into our third decade together. She is in the forefront of my mind always. No decisions are made without consulting her or considering impact on her. I'm 67 - surviving **** at any interval is amazing. To the point though we are both very happy. She has been my best friend for as long as I can remember.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Mrs. Budwick and I are into our third decade...

I can see why we get along and why certain people hate us.

Gun Gun

I would say after 14 years it's more rare that someone would want to discuss such details with strangers.

Gun Gun

In response to “I would say after 14 years it's more rare...

Thank you my dear friend with discretion and respect for your mate!

Budwick Budwick