British Car Humour    <b>*    An MG Midget pulled alongside a Rolls-Royce at a traffic light. "Do you have a car phone?" its driver asked the guy in the Rolls.  "Of course I do," replied the haughty deluxe-car driver.  "Well, do you have a fax machine?"  The driver in the Rolls sighed. "I have that too."  "Then do you have a double bed in the back?" the Midget driver wanted to know.  Ashen-faced, the Rolls driver sped off. That afternoon, he had a mechanic install a double bed in his auto.  A week later, the Rolls driver passes the same MG Midget, which is parked on the side of the road--back windows fogged up and steam pouring out. The arrogant driver pulls over, gets out of the Rolls and bangs on the Midget's back window until the driver sticks his head out. "I want you to know that I had a double bed installed," brags the Rolls driver.  The Midget driver is unimpressed. "You got me out of the shower to tell me that?"    </b>*    Link: http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/90q3/rollsr.html

TiffaneeBudwickStarzAboveDandyDonOzSurferozzyboyAdaTomboyJanetBlewynanifailRoosterSynysterGates
British Car Humour * An MG Midget pulled alongside a Rolls-Royce at a traffic light. "Do you have a car phone?" its driver asked the guy in the Rolls. "Of course I do," replied the haughty deluxe-car driver. "Well, do you have a fax machine?" The driver in the Rolls sighed. "I have that too." "Then do you have a double bed in the back?" the Midget driver wanted to know. Ashen-faced, the Rolls driver sped off. That afternoon, he had a mechanic install a double bed in his auto. A week later, the Rolls driver passes the same MG Midget, which is parked on the side of the road--back windows fogged up and steam pouring out. The arrogant driver pulls over, gets out of the Rolls and bangs on the Midget's back window until the driver sticks his head out. "I want you to know that I had a double bed installed," brags the Rolls driver. The Midget driver is unimpressed. "You got me out of the shower to tell me that?" * Link: http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/90q3/rollsr.html

That's hilarious .....loved it....my dirty mind thought he was having **** in the midget....(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

JD JD

British Car Humour

An MG Midget pulled alongside a Rolls-Royce at a traffic light.

"Do you have a car phone?" its driver asked the guy in the Rolls.
"Of course I do," replied the haughty deluxe-car driver.

"Well, do you have a fax machine?"
The driver in the Rolls sighed. "I have that too."

"Then do you have a double bed in the back?" the Midget driver wanted to know.
Ashen-faced, the Rolls driver sped off. That afternoon, he had a mechanic install a double bed in his auto.

A week later, the Rolls driver passes the same MG Midget, which is parked on the side of the road--back windows fogged up and steam pouring out.

The arrogant driver pulls over, gets out of the Rolls and bangs on the Midget's back window until the driver sticks his head out. "I want you to know that I had a double bed installed," brags the Rolls driver.

The Midget driver is unimpressed. "You got me out of the shower to tell me that?"

Link: http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/90q3/rollsr.html

Marianne Marianne OP

JD JD

In response to “That's hilarious .....loved it....my dirty...

Oops, JD, he said that he was taking a shower - lol. Whatever we think or imagine ...
(hmm)(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “Oops, JD, he said that he was taking a shower...

Thanks ma'am ....lol

JD JD

(biggrin)(biggrin)(biggrin)(biggrin) Thanks for the giggles, Marianne. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “(biggrin)(biggrin)(biggrin)(biggrin) Thanks...

You're very welcome, Starz.
(biggrin)(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

Marianne strikes again! (hehe) (hehe) (biggrin)

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Marianne strikes again! (hehe) (hehe) (biggrin)

Lol, indeed, Rooster, there are many car sizes.

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “https://media1.tenor.com/images/2d4935ac4f3a974...

Lol, SynysterGates, good to see you enjoy the laughs.
(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP