Avast me 'earties.You have opened a school for trainee pirates.Whats on the curriculum?

Lil_PrincessTiffaneeStarzAboveOzSurferAdaWill_JanitorMarianneBlewynanifailRoosterSynysterGatesMetal_god14

Oo!! that means i can finally get a degree in "talk like a pirate" (biggrin) ahoy! and September the 19th which is world talk like a pirate day will be a better place :)

OzSurfer OzSurfer

OzSurfer OzSurfer

The most important thing is ship knowledge, knowing every part of the ship like the back of your hand and how to fix it. Knowing how to use cannons, mortars, swivels, chase cannons, sails. To know how to navigate from maps and stars and to know how to save your ship in storms. The principal is none other than Edward "Blackbeard" Thatch.

I'm kinda crazy on pirates now since Ubisoft gave away Assassin's Creed Black flag for free.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Have I got to lose one eye and buy a parrot....shucks...can't afford it, too close to Christmas ..

JD JD

Proper placement of eye patches.

Linnster Linnster

Get a proper pirate hat!

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Walking the plank! LOL

Rooster Rooster

(hmm) Wait do I have to wear a pirate leg because I can't even walk with my own two I have now without falling over something...sometimes just thin air

(hmm) Maybe proper parrot care...wait I would probably teach them to say bad words

(hmm) Proper ship maintenance...wait I am so immature I couldn't say **** deck without busting out laughing.

I think I shouldn't hold a class after careful consideration and should leave it to the professionals (hehe)

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

Make sure there's enough rum. (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

I was going to say rape, pillage and burn but then remembered they are already teaching that in Chicago and Baltimore.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants. When the bar tender asked about it,the pirate replied "argh, it's driving me nuts "

VicZinc VicZinc

Lol, a good one. (hehe)(hehe)(hehe)(biggrin)

Marianne Marianne

Proper use of peg leg

Metal_god14 Metal_god14

Lots of running!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

ARRRR ithmatic!

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

ohhh....I dunno, we could start with submission maybe?

Freeranger Freeranger