Santa Rosa, CA:  This is a testament to dedication and focus!  It was later reported that his wife got out safely, and that he did indeed par the hole. He says the divorce isn't going to be that bad, now that there's no house involved.  :}

Will_JanitorTiffaneeBudwickSynysterGatesRoosterTomboyJanetCarlaStickCaveman

Nobody :)

StickCavemandoctorwho1011JDTiffaneeAdaWill_JanitorCarlaRoosterSynysterGates

Explained by Will_Janitor...

Not to make light of the CA fires, but this hit my funny bone. Hope you get a chuckle.

I was so certain that this was untrue - I put myself on a mission to find the truth. I mean, who in good conscience play golf with that going on in the background?

Sadly, what I found is that it's not that unusual! Here's another similar picture taken in Oregon this past September.

At least these guys aren't within a chip shot of home - but still, come on! Is there a name for this kind of behavior? Assholiness? Totaldickatude? Disgracetohumanityosis?

Budwick Budwick

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I was so certain that this was untrue - I put...

I just assumed it was photo shopped and was funny, but you do have a point if it's real. There's not much that people do these days that surprises me though. :)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor OP

(biggrin) Good one! LOL

Rooster Rooster

Golf comes before the wife...(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

JD JD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr_-bcQ69jQ Not as bad as the relization that the fire started by a millennial screaming about her dad

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr_-bcQ69jQ...

I take it that was not a comedy. :)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor OP

Haha. Love it.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

I don't care about California

when the state's environmentalist wackjobs tell land owners
they cannot remove "fuel"
that's when I stopped caring about California

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Is that insensative, or a few last, loving strokes before it's all gone?
I dunno. Seems it would be the former. But, then...im not a golfer.

Carla Carla