We're Still Learning The Extent Of The Damage Done To The USA By Barack Obama

BudwickbeachbumJustJimColoSynysterGatesAnonymousmouseozzyboySeonagGunTumTumThinkerbellhootowlDW2SociallyAwkwark

TomboyJanetDWFUltra_Violet23

DW2ozzyboyAdaWill_JanitorThinkerbellRoosterSynysterGates

Explained by Budwick...

In its determination to secure a nuclear deal with Iran, the Obama administration derailed an ambitious law enforcement campaign targeting drug trafficking by the Iranian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah, even as it was funneling cocaine into the United States Read the astounding story on Politico see the link on this page.

It will be years before we know all the damage done by the Obama adm - if we ever know it all - which I doubt.

beachbum beachbum

I wonder what the odds are of Obama ever having to answer for this.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “I wonder what the odds are of Obama ever...

About the same as George W. Bush having to answer for invading Iraq.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “About the same as George W. Bush having to...

Hardly the same thing, but probably correct.

Budwick Budwick OP

beachbum beachbum

Man wasn't a saint. I believe he did do the best he can in most situations though. But to be honest, I don't really support the war on drugs. Situations like this would be much less of an issue if drugs were legal

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “Man wasn't a saint. I believe he did do the...

I understand, but of course drugs aren't legal - particularly cocaine, heroin. And, if we suppose that Obama felt like you, that the war on drugs shouldn't be supported, maybe a better way would have been to present his case upfront, get a law passed, or even an executive order - we know he knew how to do that. But instead he has our intelligence agencies look the other way while Hezbollah bring untold amounts of cocaine into the country - to bolster his position in dealing with the terrorist state of Iran.

Janet - I simply can not find the bright side of this coin.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “I understand, but of course drugs aren't...

There really isn't one. But there isn't always gonna be one. I still prefer him to trump and W overall.

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “There really isn't one. But there isn't...

Well, of course you do. Tow the party line!
Of course , this incident, scandal has nothing at all to with Trump or B. It's all Obama.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Well, of course you do. Tow the party...

I just support politicians who don't want to pollute, leave other people's rights up to the vote, or give more money to wall street

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “I just support politicians who don't want to...

Well, you got me Janet! Cuz, I'm all about polluting the environment. Yep, the more crap we can spread around the better. That's what we built the Tea Party platform on you know - that and killing babies, starving old people to death with a bit of promoting abuse of women, and of course shooting minorities on sight!

[For thick headed readers, that was sarcasm] [Not you Janet - I know you got it.]

Budwick Budwick OP

The way Obama ran the country.I believe he was on drugs.

hootowl hootowl

This is one of the problems with trying to build a legacy. Giving whatever it takes to get the deal done almost always brings a higher price to pay in unintended results. The same think happened with healthcare. JMHO

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Object on Railway’ May Have Caused Fatal Amtrak Train Wreck in Washington State

Anarchists Claimed Train Signal Sabotage in Medford, Oregon in November: ‘Sabotage is Fun and Easy’

Panicked ANTIFA Website Deletes Article About Sabotaging Train Tracks in Olympia After Derailment —

All I Want For Christmas Is Full Communism Now’
buzzfeed editor

I see eric the gunrunner has drawn a RED line

people on the left can complain about trump all they want
it's not about trump

"the Fundlemental Tranformation of America"

we live in interesting times....

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Obama did a lot of great for the USA... he just didn't do much great other countries.

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

This kind of thing happens all the time, unfortunately. It's like when the DA will cut a deal with one criminal to rat out bigger criminals. This is how the government often operates. We turn a blind eye if we think it will benefit us in the long run. Think of our alliance with Saudi Arabia, the nation that is the source of modern Islamic fundamentalism. We know Saudi Arabia is nothing short of evil, but among other things, they fight against terrorist groups that we've been fighting for years, so abandoning them would hurt us.

To the U.S. government, ignoring Hezbollah's crimes was worth it if it could help cut a deal with a "rogue" nuclear state. Would a nuclear Iran have been better? I don't know. Time will tell if our "appeasement" was worth it.

Thibault Thibault

In response to “This kind of thing happens all the time...

Thibault, please pass the hitter; that must be some good shit!

Obama was not 'the US government'., He was the president. I know HE thought he was the whole thing - but he never was.

For Obama to order our people to stand down and allow, even assist in the delivery of cocaine and heroin isn't just out of the ordinary - It's inexplicable and indefensible.

How many dollars and man hours are spent to defeat this very kind of illegal activity? How many lives are destroyed as a result? Is it coincidence that we're in the midst of a heroin epidemic in the USA?

At some point Thibault, I think you may want to reevaluate your allegiance to this man - Obama. [Or your allegiance to USA.]

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Thibault, please pass the hitter; that must...

Yeah, who does he think he is? Smuggling drugs is the CIA's job.

urwutuis urwutuis

I'm sure a lot more will come out.

hootowl hootowl

And shall be for many years.

DW2 DW2

Is this a surprise? The funniest part is some people thought he was a socialist. Ha! He wasn't even a liberal. Bought and paid for by corporate
The current admin is making it worse. Fascism here we are. It doesn't change. It only changes faces. (And which country we're bombing at the moment)

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “Is this a surprise? The funniest part is some...

You said "It doesn't change".

Remember the song by The Who, "We Won't Be Fooled Again"? The last line of the lyrics are: "meet the new boss, same as the old boss".

goblue1968 goblue1968