Does this surprise you? It sure doesn't me!

PhilboydStudgePiper2TiffaneeWill_JanitorMarianneMetal_god14

Explained by Rooster...

Ransomware is one of the hardest Cyber attacks to fix and causes millions in damages!

No, I'm not surprised, nor am I surprised that the U.S. is lagging behind in updating it's own abilities to prevent such attacks.

Linnster Linnster

No I have read several times that most cyber-attacks originate from that part of the world.

Tiffanee

Linnster Linnster

Nothing NK does ever surprises me..that man is dangerous ...

JD JD

Not really. Cyber attacks are a new form of weaponry and it's scary. Protecting our power grid should be a national priority.

There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy. (Alfred Henry Lewis - 1906)

https://www.wired.com/story/rus...ttack-ukraine/

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge