Seventy_x7c3dr0lecornergirlpolo161TophatTalulahsnooze_buttonBabaGhanoushemilygwswankornNelsonscrubsfanbsmaster2raequinn101chris9DanielJamesDDasiaboomboomroomTribuneBub

BrandonisonfirerawrasaurousPurplePenguintrevorbondcatbondJustKeepSwimmingNemoSooner18TheJesseLoftinYuZmputmanitscalled_lifeflutterflyAuiaRoseTitsHemingwayAlexusSofieyutong410SAGirlavadakedavraneenzieDVonskr714avgisnotsmart_goreverymuchaliveTheAviator92nathanWhimseeKayKay_MacabreeibcloveNiqu3Suomynonachocoholic42107StaranelleRainaDeArdillameroxhardlucky12297DaytripperGoldmeggyboo2013dorantesiluvhockeyJuliafacecrazyhippo23pageand42Pluto_is_a_planetmissblondie827beatleslover7EioSloth

snooze_buttonavgisnotsmartBrandonisonfireDDasia
Honestly, shut the **** up about how hard giving birth is, amirite?

I have several points here that guys **** as much as girls without as much reason.

1.) Last time I checked, guys don't have periods, so uh, guys, imagine getting kicked in the balls once every month for a goddamn week.
2.) You don't like girls complaining about birth? Fine, then we wont give birth and you won't be here, so suck that for a minute.
3.) Girls can have kidney stones too, whoever said that. Idiot. I've had both, babies hurt more.
4.) You wanna complain? You try popping out a 9 pound monster and having a hernia. Wanna know about pain? I'll drill a hole in your **** and stick a baby up there and tell you to push.

Don't like it? Don't have a wife or girlfriend. And the way youre going, you'll never have one, ****.

Script

You are obviously a guy who has never tried squeezing a melon out of your ****

bondcatbond

In response to “You are obviously a guy who has never tried...

lol OR they could be a selfish idiot who knocks up young children!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Women have a lower pain tolerance than men, with the only exception being while giving birth, at which point there body has been giving them a pain killer cocktail for 9 months to make it not so bad, add in the fact that very few women have a natural birth anymore and get epidurals, and it's going to far to say its worse than any pain a man has.
As a medic, I've seen men passing a spontaneous kidney stone when there is no way you can get to a hospital in time, and you have no drugs for them. I've also seen women give birth, kidney stone is far worse.

Anonymous

you are obviously a girl who doesnt have to deal with people bitching about how hard it is all day. it may hurt, but its annoying as hell.

Brandonisonfire OP

In response to “you are obviously a girl who doesnt have to...

Reply button ---->
When you can think up a list as to why guys have it harder let me know. fyi, you sound like you're on your man period :/

bondcatbond

In response to “Reply button ----> When you can think up...

1. We have to deal with your bitching.
2. We have to deal with getting rejected by girls.
3. We get our pain in the reproductive organs every time we piss girls off, which, judging by their short fuse, is not that long.
4. We can't hit girls, but girls can hit guys.
5. We have to deal with women's liberation dykes creating frivolous sexual harassment laws.
6. Have you ever had a kidney stone?
7. We have to go to your stupid chick flicks and watch some fag spoil his gf/wife.
8. We have to deal with gold-diggers.

eldorito

In response to “1. We have to deal with your bitching. 2. We...

1) We have to deal with your bitching too.
2) We have to deal with getting rejected by guys
3) I've been punched in the **** and kicked in the crotch by guys before so stop acting like you own that complaint.
4) Women can't hit you that strong unless they're a body builder and also I think that guys should be able to hit girls back so that point is moot.
5) We have to deal with getting paid LESS for doing the same work and we have to deal with male co-workers ogling us and making sexual remarks and then complaining about how they're being charged with sexual harassment lawsuits.
6) Have you ever popped out a baby?
7) We have to go to stupid action/horror films and watch some retard get his head cut off by some even more retarded monster
8) We have to deal with gold-diggers too, men aren't the only ones making money anymore jackass.

Point being; you can't say you have it worse, because you don't.

Anonymous

In response to “1) We have to deal with your bitching too...

oh hell yeah. rock on, anonymous :D

Anonymous

Nice. You tell him.

ahaha hell yeah!

Anonymous

Girls can get kidney stones too...

anonymouse26 anonymouse26

Dude eldorito (which is a stupid name by the way), it's just ** weird how much you hate women. It seems like every time I look at one of these sexist posts I see comments from you being a misogynistic jackass acting like all women do it and complain about periods and giving birth. NEWSFLASH girls barely ever talk about those things, and yes they are extremely painful so you should have some ** respect for other people's suffering.
I'm sorry Mommy didn't love you, or whatever shit made you so ridiculously **** up, but man up and get the hell over it you little shit.

oldtimer

In response to “Dude eldorito (which is a stupid name by the...

People like you make trolling so much goddamn fun. I troll one post and you go on all my posts and ****. This is the Internet. If you can't take a joke, then GTFO.

eldorito

People tend to complain when they hurt and since there's a crapload of females on this planet you're going to have to get used to it buddy. And maybe if guys would stop whining when they get kicked in the balls, girls would find a way to stop whining when they shove a 9 lb baby through their vag.

avgisnotsmart

In response to “People tend to complain when they hurt and...

THANK YOU!! Exactly. All our lives we go through some painful, and annoying things. Periods, that come with mood swings, cramps, headaches. THEN, pregnancy. Puking, gain a shit ton of weight, and not to mention actually giving birth-- hours upon hours of nothing but PAIN!! What happens to a guy throughout his lifetime? He gets kicked in the balls a few times. Ha, whoops.

Anonymous

bahhahaha, yes you are right

Anonymous

Putting it into a ratio, size to size, a guy pushing out a kidney stone hurts more than a woman pushing out a child. And females have more control over when they get pregnant. Wrap it up, be safe, and stop bitching about pregnancy. You brought it upon yourself(well, you and your partner). Unless you intended to be pregnant, in which case you have no reason to ** whatsoever. And guys have the right to when they get kicked in the balls because it can in fact lead to testicular torsion, which can result in the loss of a **.

Long story short, birth is more well known, but less painful than another option for males. Get over it.

Anonymous

In response to “Putting it into a ratio, size to size, a guy...

do you not know the risk of child birth? the mother can die the baby can die...the mother can lose her reproductive organs if something goes wrong. so please dont be telling us that being hit in the balls is worst that giving birth, that is ridiculous.

eibclove

In response to “do you not know the risk of child birth? the...

the chance that something happens in childbirth is somthing like 2 out of a thousand, get over it

Anonymous

Oh like men don't want to have children too? Sometimes there is mutual consent to have children, but hey it's all the woman's fault eh? It's not up to the man to make sure he wraps his ** or accept that sometimes shit happens and the ** breaks and your birth control decides to make that 1% chance happen and fail. And I'm sure more women die every freaking die giving birth compared to the ratio of men getting their testicles dropped off from being kicked in the balls.

And also nowadays thanks to ultrasound technology men don't always have to pass huge kidney stones, it can be broken up into pieces so small they don't even feel them passing through. Women can't break a baby up so it can just slide out their vag like butter can they?

Women have it harder, get used to it and stop bitching about how it's soooooo hard to have to listen to them complain about popping out babies. You're lucky women pop out babies or else you wouldn't be here!

Anonymous

Women can get kidney stones too
so i don't see how comparing those two helps with your argument.

anonymouse26 anonymouse26

Women are tools put on this earth by the lord Jesus Christ for child birth and and raising that child, nothing else

Chromana

In response to “Women are tools put on this earth by the lord...

you are an idoit, womanizer, and i hope you die lonely and miserable.

music_chick music_chick

I agree with the post and I am a girl. Most girls that use this as a reason of why girls have it worse (again shut up, who cares, just enjoy life) have never birthed a child and therefore can not use this reason.

kacky

Honestly, if you had to go through a period for a day, you would NEVER **** about girls bitching again.

Go ahead, tell me im wrong. Try and even pretend that guys wouldn't be so much more sympathetic if they knew how much it sucks. You have no idea what it's like - girls do, which is why they're always complaining. I'm not even a feminist, I don't care about standing up for women, but I do care about standing up against people who are telling us to shut the **** up about something that is probably one of the only things anyone SHOULD complain so much about.

So if you think it's annoying, keep it to yourself, and maybe you should considering shutting up yourself. Just saying.

Sam

Script

oldtimer

I totally agree with you [OP]. I should be allowed to scream "ouch" or something of that nature when I stub my toe without some girl who has given birth coming up to me and start telling me about child birth and how much pain that causes. That doesn't make my toe hurt any less.

Nelson Nelson

In response to “I totally agree with you [OP]. I should be...

your a pussy if you scream ouch after stubbing your toe. But in a way, agreed...

Damien

When has any girl ever tried to find excuses like that to rant about how much childbirth hurts? I have NEVER seen that happen. What the hell kind of **** up bitches do you know?

oldtimer

hahaha wow , girls really overplay the whole girl-power thing nowadays . both guys AND girls have it difficult , so just get off eachothers backs . & btw ladies , unless you specifically have given birth , STFU about the child birth thing . i am a girl & it even irritates me , lol . like you say that guy has never tried it but you probably also have not even tried to squeese a baby out so just quit with the sorry excuses .

Elizabeth , (:

In response to “hahaha wow , girls really overplay the whole...

(Elizabeth , (:): hahhahahaha I'VE GODDAMNED TRIED IT. Its painful as shit. And by your post, I can tell you havent had any, so whats your right to say that I cant complain about the f'ing pain? Hmmm? Cause you obviously dont know about it.
Girls like you only say that to get on a guys good side. Doesnt work.

Anonymous

Anonymous

In response to “thank you!

Yup :) just needed to point that out.

Anonymous

If anything, they're equal. We all have something to complain about. Chicks give birth and have periods, guys can get kicked in the balls and whatever whatever. By the way, both genders can have kidney stones, so that point is moot. There will always be something to complain about, and there will never be a firm decision on who has it worse, guys or girls. So get over it and **** coexist.

Anonymous

If a guy gets kicked in the balls, it's either his insulting someone, his stupidity, or once in a while, and accident, but when a girl has a baby, it's either a sacrifice she makes for her and her husband/boyfriend to have a child or it was a **** breaking, which means that the Girl (and not the boy) has to pay for it even though both participated.

Anonymous