That’s because climate change is a naturally occurring event. Humans play no role in it. Too bad liberals and climate change alarmist capitalists have found a way to capitalize on your fears.

AnonymousmouseRoosterSynysterGatesBudwickGun

DWFPhilboydStudgeajmsituation

RoosterSynysterGates

Explained by Anonymousmouse...

And 25% drier? Where did the water go? Outer space? No water may relocate and some areas will be drier while others more wet. Climate change has effected humans and animals hugely long before humans could dream of having a large footprint.

Pumping toxic gases in the air and polluting large bodies of water don't do any good either. I always wonder why do we have to reach the doorstep of cataclysm with a direct sight towards consequence so that people finally say "ya know, maybe we shouldn't turn the Earth into a giant garbage can"

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Tell that to Climate Barbie aka Catherine McKenna

https://www.thestar.com/news/ca...reactions.html

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Tell that to Climate Barbie aka Catherine...

I don’t read the star. They are one of the biggest left wing nut fake news

Anonymousmouse Anonymousmouse OP

In response to “I don’t read the star. They are one of...

No problem, she's still an idiot though, hence Climate barbie and that's not just her blonde hair.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “No problem, she's still an idiot though...

After reading a bit of what the star you linked. I know who you are talking about and yeah I agree

Anonymousmouse Anonymousmouse OP

Do you suppose that lakes and streams will become equally 'wetter'?

Budwick Budwick

I'm not sure I agree with your logic here. Just because there may nothing we can do to stop 25% of the Earth's surface from becoming more arid doesn't mean climate change could not have been caused by humans.

No, significant amounts of water do not escape into outer space.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “I'm not sure I agree with your logic here...

Did humans cause the ice age? Did humans cause the earth to leave the ice age? Did humans cause the temperate climate we have now? Then why would it be magically our fault now? Don’t fall for the fear monering

Anonymousmouse Anonymousmouse OP

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Pumping toxic gases in the air and polluting...

climate change has killed many humans long before humans had any means to pollute! the only way we could do what you say is if we set off nuclear bombs all across the planet.

sure not being wasteful isn;t a bad idea. but climate change still is natural not to be blamed on you or I. besides all the mainstream scientists supporting the myth of man made climate change fly in private jets, drive SUV's and own multiple properties. they know they are BULLshiting you. and you will eat it up because MSM can tell no lie in your eyes

Anonymousmouse Anonymousmouse OP

In response to “climate change has killed many humans long...

Ok forget climate change, lets just talk pollution, it causes an immediate change, acid rains and total destruction of ecosystems that seems a more valliant reason not to be wasteful with byproducts.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Of course we have an impact, but we are not causing "catastrophic climate change", as some claim. I wish we would be better stewards of the environment, but the ones mandating changes are the worst offenders and poised to cash in on carbon credits (which is just a scheme to redistribute wealth from those with the least to those with the most), mandates, and whatever else they can conjure up. Everytime all the grand poobahs private jet off to a global meeting/conference/forum/protocol to "fix" the world...get ready to bend over and pray for lube.

Bozette Bozette