Let this be a shining example to all liberal robots out their that minimum wage laws only harm people not help

And how much do the Tim Horton's higher ups get paid again?

DWF DWF

DWF DWF

In response to “And how much do the Tim Horton's higher ups...

I bet they get paid plenty.
So what?

Budwick Budwick

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/b...ases-1.3743793

Here is more proof that your stupid minimum wage increase harms people not do good. And stop trying to blame business for government actions

Anonymousmouse Anonymousmouse OP

In response to “https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/business/bank-of-...

Man, guess capitalism doesn't work then

DWF DWF

If I risk everything I have and start a company, it's no body's business how much I make if it's successful. You can bet they didn't care about the times when I was losing money and going deeper in debt to pay their salaries when it wasn't going well. If they want to make more money, all they have to do is invest all their money in the companies they work for.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “If I risk everything I have and start a...

Gosh Jim - Do you mean there's not a secret conservative society that guarantees your success along with endless streams of money- if you just kill a tree, pee in a stream, starve some children and of course push an elderly person off a cliff?

Budwick Budwick

It's exactly what I learned in Economics 101.

It's a dog-eat-dog world out there. We didn't make it to the top of the food chain with compassion. (I learned that on my own) That's not to say that I necessarily like it.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

If having to pay an employee minimum wage, or if the minimum wage increase is a huge concern, You can hire illegals for well under minimum wage, and often times they will work harder and complain less. Why are conservatives so against illegals then? You can't have it both ways.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “If having to pay an employee minimum wage, or...

Illegals cost a lot more in the long run. We, as taxpayers end up footing the bill for their medical, housing, welfare, food stamps, incarcerations, loss due to theft and crime, additional police to try to keep Americans safe and lets not forget the loss of jobs for US citizens and the taxes Americans pay. You can have it both ways. Contrary to what is pushed by the left, very few illegals work for below minimum wage, and if you added up the benefits the taxpayer gets stuck with, it's a lot higher than minimum wage.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

what you need to understand is you need to stop blaming people for wanting fair wages.

Trish Trish