What do you guys think? This is my first drawing (and post) on this website! I didn't use colour because some areas on the horse were a bit small, and my fingers are quite large.  I know the horse is missing the right hand-side eye and brow, but other than that, I am rather satisfied! I would be grateful if you could leave a comment, because they always make my day bright and sunny!

Good

TrishSkr3wBallTiffaneeDandyDonJanHaskellGunPartyOfOneBlewynanifailRoosternoregrets1

Bad

Nobody :(

Okay

Budwick

More colour!

Nobody :(

AWESOME!

PhilboydStudgeVicZincLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredAdaSunny_the_skeptic

ugh

Nobody :(

pONY!

DWFLil_Princess

🐴

Nobody :(

😍

Nobody :(

Other

ZonkeyBalls

PhilboydStudgeDandyDonAdaBlewynanifailCarlaZonkeyBallsRooster
What do you guys think? This is my first drawing (and post) on this website! I didn't use colour because some areas on the horse were a bit small, and my fingers are quite large. I know the horse is missing the right hand-side eye and brow, but other than that, I am rather satisfied! I would be grateful if you could leave a comment, because they always make my day bright and sunny!

Looks like a pretty good job to me! Practice makes perfect. Stay with it!

Rooster Rooster

Art is subjective, joules. I like it. But..bottom line, if you like it, that is really all that counts:)

Carla Carla

Rooster Rooster

Very nice

VicZinc VicZinc

Not bad but I think the head needs to be more elongated and the nostrils need to be larger.

Linnster Linnster

Looks good, keep chipping away at it..

DandyDon DandyDon

I once tried to draw just a leaf and it was difficult. You did a great job on this pony - wonderong if you are a graffic artist or the like

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

I think it's a fine drawing.. and considering the tools used it's very good! I bet you're much better with pencil and paper.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Is it a mammoth?

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Stay Golden
Ponyboy

fuzala fuzala

Not bad, what are you drawing on? It kinda looks like MS Paint. If you want to get in on drawing I suggest you take a look at deviantart.com it's where all the artist types gather. I do drawings sometimes myself but I dont do it a lot so my level has been the same low for years.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

You can tell what it's supposed to be. You have accomplished your job as an artist.

Gun Gun

Yeah it's awesome, welcome too Amirite Joules. δΉ‚ºβ—‘^δΉ‚

Ada Ada