ezhilPhilboydStudgeTiffanee

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredBudwick

Nobody :(

Explained by ezhil...

Because man feels terribly insecure in the communal world due to alienation caused by religion, caste and such other things,betrayal by near and dear, he wants to have some kind of security by gathering more wealth which can provide some guarantee for his survival at least if not a great life

To suggest a man builds wealth because of insecurity and alienation caused by religion, caste and "other such things", indicates the writer has never achieved wealth, happiness or contentment. More often, a person who embraces religion and "such other things" along with a drive to succeed, obtains what he desires.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

Wish you would use words that are comprehemprial clear concise and to the oint.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “Wish you would use words that are...

What is the meaning of "comprehemprial"?

Linnster Linnster

Sorry for laughing..

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

JustJimColo JustJimColo

Humans have an innate insecurity about future deprivation, and so we tend to hoard things. That's my unsubstantiated guess at least, so in general I agree with the OP.

I don't see religion as being a relevant factor here though.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

I call ****!

Budwick Budwick

I think you're painting with an veryly broad brush. I would acknowledge that there are those with that type of DNA, but I believe there are a lot more who don't possess it.

Freeranger Freeranger

Religion is an important cause for alienation. A person belonging to one religion may not feel comfortable with a person belonging to another religion and may feel insecure. Otherwise how can we explain the frequent communal clashes seen in different countries?
Neighbours physically
Religion and caste make them
Aliens mentally

ezhil OP