Have you ever had a dream about having to choose, which one of your fingers you would, willingly, have to cut off for a greater purpose? I had such a dream last night and when I woke up, I was feeling quite disturbed.

TiffaneeStarzAboveAdaBlewynanifailRoosterBub

Have to agree with the crowd. The little finger would probably have the least impact.

JanHaskell JanHaskell

The little would seem the best one to go

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

In response to “The little would seem the best one to go

I thought that was an animated mouse.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

I agree with Blewy. Don't think I would miss the little finger! After all, if you're in the Yakuza and screw up? The little finger is the first they cut off.

Rooster Rooster

Right? Sometimes it's hard to put a finger on it

Freeranger Freeranger

JanHaskell JanHaskell

In response to “Have to agree with the crowd. The little...

Haven't you seen Deep Impact? They all gave their little fingers to scie... Oh, that was the **** version. Sorry.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

Spare your fingers. Other parts deserve cutting far more.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

All I need is my middle finger so I can still communicate with people I have no use for. lol

Metal_god14

I never had that dream,but I would choose my pinky.I don't use it much.

hootowl hootowl

I never had that dream,but I would choose my pinky.I don't use it much.Which one did you choose.

hootowl hootowl