Gypsies

FreerangerSynysterGatesZonkeyBalls

Skr3wBall

VicZincZonkeyBallsSynysterGates

Explained by Freeranger...

I think most of us have preconceived notions about who the gypsies are. I probably do. I found this article pretty interesting and well written. I hope you find it interesting as well. From The Strange Continent: http://thestrangecontinent.com/2016/04/06/the-gypsies-arent-who-you-think-they-are/?wpnd_cid=23a8e037faecdfdd

As a professional Eastern European I can tell you that gypsies are not people you want to be around a lot, certainly not like the image above, they're pretty much all over the balkans as well as the western European countries. They're mischievous at best.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic