doctorwho1011TiffaneeBozetteAdaMarianneThinkerbellZonkeyBallsRooster
Which country that isn’t your own do you enjoy learning about the most?

All of the world.

I don't discriminate.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I'm interested in some of Europe's medieval history. It's interesting and conjures up images of myth and fantasy mixed in with a touch of reality..

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “I'm interested in some of Europe's medieval...

Barbarians running around all over hacking everyone to bits RAAWWRR!(hehe)
乂^◡^乂

Ada Ada

How medieval are we talking about and which side of Europe? Bulgaria for instance was established in 681 and they dug up 6000 year old gold in the Varna Necropolis.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “How medieval are we talking about and which...

Any age I find interesting. 681 works..<s>

JustJimColo JustJimColo

America. 乂º◡º乂

Ada Ada

All of the world.

I don't discriminate.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

The US I guess

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Scandinavia and the lore of the Vikings!

Rooster Rooster

I'l read just about anything and am curious about everything. I picked up a book "1066" and read it because I wanted to know what it was about. So, now I know a bit more about William the Conquerer and how he conquered England. So, I'd have to agree with Z - all of the world.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

Pretty much every country on earth has some fascinating cultures and rituals.

JimiHendrix JimiHendrix

All the world, but especially Europe.

Ok, ok! So I'm Eurocentric. (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

Since my grandfather immigrated to America from Russia in 1910, I was interested in finding out more about Russia, since the only information reported on the mainstream media was always bad news about how bad Russia is. Then I found out that it has a rich cultural history with great people who have just been subjugated by tyrants for centuries. And I really love the food from that area. Fortunately for me, when my grandfather was still alive, I could get some of that great food when I visited his house where he lived in Hamtramck, Michigan, which had a large Russian and Polish community which carried on the "old country" traditions and cuisine.

goblue1968 goblue1968

Among modern-day countries, Russia has always fascinated me. I love learning about countries and cultures that no longer exist, too, from the Vikings to Medieval to the ancient Biblical times.

Bozette Bozette

As good as every country or region has a particular history and environment, whether Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, the Americas, or the oldest for humanity, Africa.
All of them are interesting.

Marianne Marianne