Many Trader Joe’s products have five-syllable names, but to get more specific, you can sing most Trader Joe’s product names to the tune of “Eleanor Rigby” by The Beatles. Eleanor Rigby when sung sounds like Ele-a-nor Rig-by. Try singing the following Trader Joe’s products to the tune of “Eleanor Rigby,” because it’s super satisfying. Mini beef tacos. Super burrito. Pita bite crackers. Three seed beet crackers. Pesto and quinoa.

PhilboydStudgeVicZincTiffaneeDandyDonMarianneMonaLeaZonkeyBallsRooster

I regularly shop at Trader Joes and had never noticed this. Now I can't stop humming that song every time I shop there, just to try it out on their products.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns OP

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns OP

Yesterday was originally titled: "Scrambled Eggs".

Gun Gun

I sang it to the tune of... Who Are You?.

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Doctor?

Gun Gun

In response to “Doctor?

DandyDon DandyDon

We don't have those over here, but we have a major chain, that has taken the name of a famous "upper class" shopping center in Helsinki and turned its name into a joke. Nobody has been prosecuted for the thing. That's because we're quite laid back here in North. In case you haven't noticed. ;o)

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

The Butter Chicken with Basmati Rice in my microwave begs to differ

DWF DWF

In response to “The Butter Chicken with Basmati Rice in my...

I've tried that one, very good.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns OP

I enjoy shopping at Trader Joe's! They have many unique products that other stores don't have and some of it is super good! I really like one of their clam dishes that goes some well with pasta or rice. But I'll try that the next time I go there just to see if you're right! (hehe)

Rooster Rooster

In response to “I enjoy shopping at Trader Joe's! They have...

I was surprised when I saw the article, then tried it when I was shopping. It doesn't work on all the items I buy, but it does work on several of them.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns OP

In response to “I was surprised when I saw the article, then...

I'm going there tomorrow and going to test your theory! (biggrin)

Rooster Rooster