Has your Amirite experience improved since blocking or having been blocked by certain individuals?

Yes

DWFLil_PrincessThibaultGunJustJimColoRoosterSynysterGatesOldRivers

No

Piper2noregrets1

I'm a better person than you, because I don't block (I just whine until YOU get thrown off the site)

Nobody :(

Other

ajmsituationozzyboyJerryHendrickson

Lil_Princessdoctorwho1011Piper2dru18GunMonaLeaRoosterSynysterGatesOldRivers

Yes, bullshitters get on my nerves. Especially when they constantly fish for thank you's, praise, or compliments from those they can fool.

OldRivers OldRivers

I personally haven't blocked anyone but I've noticed some that have blocked me. That's OK as I don't think I cared for them anyways. They just blocked me for no reason that I could see, so that's actually improved my outlook!

Rooster Rooster

Yes. The people I have blocked I say good riddance to. Not seeing their posts has made my experience here more enjoyable and peaceful. :)

Thibault Thibault

I don't even miss old what's her name or little miss sour puss. I'm not even sure they're even still here! Works for me!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I don't even miss old what's her name or...

Same here, same two users.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

OldRivers OldRivers

I know I'm blocked by two women. One, I understand why, the other blocked me a week ago. The same woman that said she doesn't block, then says she has a block list, and blocks me.

C'est la vie!!!

I have no one blocked.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “I know I'm blocked by two women. One, I...

Oh yeah! I had forgotten about her.
Interesting how insignificant some people can be in our lives, eh?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Oh yeah! I had forgotten about her...

Yep, and funny thing, she blocked for no reason at all. I told her she wasn't important and meant nothing to me. Not sure that's worth a block.

Oh well,

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Yep, and funny thing, she blocked for no...

I'm sure she was just 'taking orders from headquarters.' I think those blockers move in packs, groups, covens, cults. Not an original thought between them.

Budwick Budwick

You told her that "she wasn't important and meant nothing to me", and you don't think that constitutes a block? LOL!

dru18 dru18

In response to “You told her that "she wasn't important...

No it doesn't. People are so sensitive on this site.
Time to toughen up, life get's harder.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

No difference. In fact I didn't even know amirite had added a blocking feature.

(hehe)

Chris_PHAET_Demon Chris_PHAET_Demon

Not really. I never paid much attention to the few who have me blocked, anyway.
Although I do understand the urge to block, sometimes, I have yet to use the feature myself. I neither think that makes me a "better person", OR try to get people who bug me thrown off the site.

Piper2 Piper2

No blocks yet :)

Kellye

I sometimes give time outs, but never permanently block anybody.

dru18 dru18

Never blocked and don't even know if I was ever blocked on here. I got blocked on SH from a person that I agreed with. I never understood that one.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

Life is too short to deal with idiots in your free time. We have to deal with enough of them at work.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

Blocking (IN MY OPINION) seems to always eventually turn an opinion website into a ghost town, thus going bust.. because of so many users abusing the block feature on these opinion websites, therefore many users no longer bothering to frequent an opinion website because of only the handful of questions and comments they're allowed to see/read due to them being blocked.

For me as one who doesn't block(not even those who have blocked me, only because I'm a Trump supporter), I do understand and support those who have no choice but to block their harassers/stalkers.

For those who block people simply because of their political affiliation....YOU ARE THE PROBLEM as to why are country continues to be divided.

Gronk17 Gronk17

One must live a really sheltered life if you can't handle idiots online.

JimiHendrix JimiHendrix

In response to “One must live a really sheltered life if you...

You should try calling someone out for numerous lies sometime.

Gun Gun OP

Sadly/unfortunately.... for a lot of people(no matter their age) Social Media websites have become a tool/crutch for socially awkward people to be able to interact/converse with people...and usually they as socially awkward "different" people in their real lives, are the very people who USE social media as an outlet to post their hate filled, vile and nasty comments towards people they deem as not accepting them as being different... therefore not having a freakin' clue that they as keyboard Social Justice Warriors who constantly spew their HATE on-line towards people who have differing lifestyles other than them, are in fact just as INTOLERANT as the people they claim as being intolerant to their lifestyles!!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Sadly/unfortunately.... for a lot of...

I don't think its just socially awkward people. I think anonymity makes everyone a little dickish.

JimiHendrix JimiHendrix

In response to “I don't think its just socially awkward...

I do agree that it's not just socially awkward people who abuse social media to be "dickish"....however, I do believe that the majority of people on-line(left or right minded) are the very people who take their time to write "dickish" vulgar comments, BECAUSE they do NOT have an active social life in their real lives..therefore why they're on-line A LOT, and why they're so angry and judgmental.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Oh hell ya it has, best thing I ever done. (biggrin)

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

It's no badge of honor to not block. I went a long time not blocking and felt proud of that. But some people will make it their business to follow your every comment and move and it has to end somewhere. I really don't care if a few weak men on here love to talk about how I and a few others blocked them. You got blocked because you never shut up about those that see right through your childish ways. Grow up!

MonaLea MonaLea

Less aggravating but more boring.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

I've never blocked anyone here and probably haven't been blocked. If I have it was without all the blocking drama of SodaHead. But I also don't use this site often.

ajmsituation ajmsituation

ask the people who have blocked me then will know

symplycurious symplycurious

I don't block anyone
hurtin the leftist scumbags tweenie weenie itty bitty feelz with the truth gets me blocked

pussys

I see some 28 year gamer killed his mom over a broken heatset

this is some shit right here

GAME ON!

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer