Suicide Hotlines around the globe. OUTSIDE of the USA, please visit the <em>International Association for Suicide Prevention</em> online which provides a database of resources <em><b>around the world</b></em>. For Suicide Prevention Hotlines within the USA, please call 1-800-273-8255 (National Suicide Prevention Lifeline) or text HELLO to 741-741 for free 24-hour support from the Crisis Text Line. Please pass this information on to people <em>at risk</em> - if you need clarification, I'll help you with that definition.

PhilboydStudgePiper2TiffaneeAdaMonaLeaCarlaRoosterSynysterGates
Suicide Hotlines around the globe. OUTSIDE of the USA, please visit the International Association for Suicide Prevention online which provides a database of resources around the world. For Suicide Prevention Hotlines within the USA, please call 1-800-273-8255 (National Suicide Prevention Lifeline) or text HELLO to 741-741 for free 24-hour support from the Crisis Text Line. Please pass this information on to people at risk - if you need clarification, I'll help you with that definition.

Explained by PartyOfOne...

Suicide Hotlines Around the World for people at risk: public school teens; female college students; social media users; people of any age residing in a violent home life; homeless individuals; mentally ill; people who don't fit the "Heather", "Jock" profile; economically-disadvantaged people. Anyone living under tense conditions or within threatening or isolated environments.

Good post! Hope it helps someone!

Rooster Rooster

Good post! Hope it helps someone!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Good post! Hope it helps someone!

Kind of you to say - thank you. I hope it has an impact, that the information is spread to potential at-risk individuals.

One of our own at Amirite recently had a desperate need for help - I wish I had this information then.

If you wouldn't mind, please pass this on to those you may suspect needing help with emotional trauma... I'd appreciate it and they may, too ;)

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne OP

In response to “Kind of you to say - thank you. I hope it has...

So shall it be. A very good friend of mine's sister committed suicide a couple of months ago and it's been hard on her and her family. I copied this and saved it. Thank you.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “So shall it be. A very good friend of mine's...

You and her family have my sincerest regret for her loss of life - that she suffered so much to have felt that need is deeply tragic. I'm glad her family has you to rely on for emotional support.

Thank you, also, for the copy and save - you may have helped to save a life by doing just that.

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne OP

Nice PartyofOne.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

I hope this act of kindness helps someone in need.

Carla Carla

In response to “I hope this act of kindness helps someone in need.

I've been in that spot so I've a good feeling it'll be of help to an amiriter or someone they'd know.

Thanks for your comment :)

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne OP

In response to “I've been in that spot so I've a good feeling...

Same here. Not proud of it. Glad there is help out there.

Good post.

MonaLea MonaLea

In response to “Same here. Not proud of it. Glad there is...

Thanks, Mona, nice of you to say :)

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne OP

In response to “Thanks, Mona, nice of you to say :)

It's nice to see this posted. A lot of people hurt out there and can't say it out loud.

MonaLea MonaLea

Anything that can help someone who is at a low point in their lives, I would welcome...we seem to be in a world where people can't always cope....

JD JD

In response to “Anything that can help someone who is at a...

Thanks for your input :) Just spreading the information that's at the top of your screen would be a big help :)

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne OP