This is Emmanuel Mensah, an immigrant from Ghana and member of the Army National Guard, who died recently to save 4 people from a fire. He may be from a "sh*thole country", but he's done more for fellow Americans than Trump ever will. <strong>Amirite?</strong>

McflyajmsituationPhilboydStudgeBlewynanifailFlrdsgnsTiffanee

Nobody :)

PhilboydStudgeVicZincTiffaneeStarzAboveBlewynanifailZonkeyBalls
This is Emmanuel Mensah, an immigrant from Ghana and member of the Army National Guard, who died recently to save 4 people from a fire. He may be from a "sh*thole country", but he's done more for fellow Americans than Trump ever will. Amirite?

The government of some of those countries have enriched themselves at the expense of their people. It is disgusting how much money was poured into Haiti and very little got to the people. If he was referring to the the government, he was right. The people should be taken care of in their own countries.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

To be fair, some countries aren't exactly pleasant places to live in. That doesn't mean everyone from there are pieces of shit. Most people in such countries just don't have the opportunities to better themselves. This guy was able to make something respectable of himself, and he ended up being a hero, because the opportunities he had in a western nation.

Besides, people call places such as the US south, US midwest, western Canada, and eastern Europe shitholes all the time, even generalizing everyone from there and painting them all as backwards pieces of shit... the same people who are flipping out over the "shithole countries" remark.

Thedudeyouhatetomeet Thedudeyouhatetomeet

I think trump was incorrect in saying what he did, but we should encourage the best and brightest to come there not the poor and uneducated. There is a city called Lewiston here in Maine, they started inviting a few people to the town from Nigeria i think it was . Now Lewiston has gone bankrupt from all the welfare they had to give to people who have lots of kids - can not or will not work.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Why are you calling Ghana a "shithole country". That's not very nice.

COGSPI

In response to “Why are you calling Ghana a "shithole...

never heard of ghana where is that who were you talking to??(what)

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “The government of some of those countries...

Yes usa never has owned hati why are they our responsibility? Blame the countries who put people there then left. I don't know which for sure but it was france spain , england or dutch

I don't know that this is the best way to prove the point, but yes, Mensah has given more for America than Trump. But then again, I have a very low opinion of Trump.

ajmsituation ajmsituation

There are a lot of shithole countries. I've been to some, including the middle eastern countries. There are also quite a few shithole cities in the US. People need to call em what they are instead of pretending they aren't.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “There are a lot of shithole countries. I've...

In that same vein we also need to stop pretending our President isn't a complete ****.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “In that same vein we also need to stop...

What legislation or executive orders has he helped pass, or sign, do you disagree with Phil?

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “What legislation or executive orders has he...

Jim, even if I agreed with every single piece of legislation/executive order the President has helped pass, it wouldn't change my opinion of him as a human being. He's a disgrace.

To answer your question, here are several I disagree with:
Gorsuch confirmation to Supreme Court
Tax Cut Bill
Ending Clean Power Act
Withdrawal from Paris Climate Agreement
Repeal of Individual Mandate
Ending restrictions which prevented police from obtaining military weapons

And here are a few I do agree with:
Pulling out of TPP
Military's victories over ISIS

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Jim, even if I agreed with every single piece...

Ok. We'll agree to disagree. :)

JustJimColo JustJimColo

President Trumps comments could have serious consequences if Haiti and the African country's response, is to cut aid to the United States......

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “President Trumps comments could have serious...

LOL -- I'm so worried about the serious consequences of Haiti and African countries who are offended cutting aid TO the United States.

Seonag Seonag

So, McFly, have you made vacation arrangements for Haiti yet? Or any other of these countries that take the US funding, yet do very little if anything to improve the lives of the people there. Maybe it's time for those citizens to change things at home instead of running to another country.

Seonag Seonag

I remember how disappointed I was, after risking my own life, in the chopper. I was acting as an emergency pilot, not really as one of the team, just backup. And... Well... The one **** time I needed to take Super Puma for an actual mission, I sort of saved 23 lives from a huge house fire. Not one word of gratitude. Well, one, but that doesn't really count, does it, since it wasn't from one of the probable victims. Just her grandma. Which is both very nice and very weird.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “I remember how disappointed I was, after...

You've been around the block enough times to never expect gratitude from those you help. Many have grown to expect others to risk their lives for them.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

Yes, but Mickey Mouse has done more for America than Trump has.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Done nothing for Americans and I thought the 14,0000 people who work for him, we're pleased they had a job....

JD JD

Previously Deported Illegal Alien Threatens to Kill Bus Passengers — Leads Police on High Speed Chase

nothing like watching the left Trot out the military when it's suits them
just like they TROT out the constitution when it suits the moment
then back to business as usual

BTW:
it's been Proven he never said it
**** Turbin... a proven LIAR

FLASHBACK: Far Left Rolling Stone Cranks Defend Obama for Using Vulgar Language

Let’s take a look back a few years and see how one liberal media outlet handled a subject like this.

Here’s what Rolling Stone said about Obama and vulgar language:

Our 44th president has a very vivid vocabulary. Obama famously called Kanye West a “jackass,” and on the audiobook version of his autobiography, Dreams From My Father, you can hear the future president mimicking an old high-school friend who evidently knew his Richard Pryor: “You know that guy ain’t shit. Sorry-** ** ain’t got nothing on me.” But it was in the pages of Rolling Stone that Obama really drew the ire of the pious, calling opponent Mitt Romney a “bullshitter.” Sometimes the dirty word is the most precise.

That’s a profoundly different approach to the topic, isn’t it?
It sounds like they’re saying Obama was smart and cool for using such language.

Double standard much there mcfly?

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

mcfly
when was the last time you were shithole Reservation?

Pine Ridge Indian Reservation:
Impoverished People

you even know where Pine Ridge is? here is a clue for you
South Dakota, located in the United States

Lakota, Proud People
Rich history

here is an Idea Mcfly

head to the Navajo Nation an see the HIGH standard of living

the Navajo, Warriors of the FINEST order

lots of people come from shithole places

at Pow WOW
we honor those who fought the colors
we Honor those who died for the colors

some words for you mcfly

A Mocca man in a wigwam sitting on a Reservation.
With a big black hole in the belly of his soul
Waiting on an explanation
the tourist takes pictures of the Navajo
Every time he clicks his Kodak pics
He steals a little bit of soul.
Every time he clicks his Kodak pics
He steals a little bit of soul.

Emannual was a Warrior
he died a good deathe
saving others

rich in Spirit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUTUQ7_TFW4

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer