Well, we're down to four teams in the playoffs. Who's going to the Super Bowl?

doctorwho1011TiffaneeAdaMarianneSynysterGatesMetal_god14

Explained by Rooster...

Jaguars at Patriots and Vikings at Eagles. Without Carson Wentz? I predict Vikings vs Patriots! I would bet on that one!

Patriots/Vikings

Freeranger Freeranger

Patriots/Vikings

Freeranger Freeranger

You know what Rooster? ... I don't know who's going to win between Vikings, Eagles. After watching both of them play, they are kinda equal.

I'm worried about the Jaguars defense, I sure hope the front line holds up to give Brady the chance to throw. Although I noticed that Brady was using Amendola for quick short throws, just like he did with Edelman. That's hard stop, so I hope they use that if Brady is under pressure.

But yeah ... I'm thinking Vikings vs. Patriots in the Superbowl.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Pats/Vikings.

What a great show Keenum put on last night. Been a fan of his since his wild and wonderful UH days. After all that he's been thru, so glad to see things are going well for him.

beachbum beachbum

Patriots/ Eagles. Patriots win, unfortunately.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

Patriots / Vikings. Patriots win. Again. Ugh.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Jaguars /Eagles-just to be different.Great game in Pittsburgh yesterday.

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

Certainly know it won't be my Giants.

Metal_god14

But at least we are good for beating the stinking Patriots.

Metal_god14

I'd say jaguar/Vikings.

Metal_god14

Most likely it will be the Patriots vs. the Vikings, with the Pat's winning another SuperBowl...however, as a life long Pat's fan wanting my team to win, I would be ok/happy if my team lost to the Vikings, only because of watching the interview right after their game ended with the Vikings QB who said that this was the 3rd best day of his life...when pressed right after winning that GAME to explain what could be more important than winning a GAME like this, his response was "giving my life to Jesus Christ, marrying my wife and this one." Oh I immediately was a fan of the Vikings QB, where I had to google him....and found out that he had been tossed around the NFL(like a football) as a 3rd string/practice QB on many teams, where he eventually(just for this season) got a 1 year contract to play for the Vikings....where he now as their QB is on the cusp of bringing that team to play in the Superbowl that the Vikings have never won. So even though I will be disappointed if my team loses, I will be sooooo happy for Case Keenum(a man of faith) being the Vikings QB who led their team to their 1st Superbowl victory :)

Gronk17 Gronk17