What are some little things that annoy you?

Piper2Darkest_SerenityTiffaneeStarzAboveAdaZonkeyBallsSynysterGatesMetal_god14

People who block aisles in supermarkets for a cosy little chat

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail OP

Gum stuck on my shoe in 98+ degree, summertime weather.

Mutt Mutt

In response to “At least you are warm.

Good point.

Mutt Mutt

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail OP

In response to “People who block aisles in supermarkets for a...

Oh I hate that too, usually the largest fattest people with 3 carts think they are more important than anyone else, plus their children are jumping all around. Let your shopping cart nick theirs it at least wakes them up. .

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

The same but outside, they walk in the middle so you can't pass them on either side and have to walk slowly behind them like some stalking creep.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Drivers who fail to use their directional signals.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “BMW drivers (biggrin)

All across the spectrum - not just BMW drivers. The other day, I was driving in rain with some really heavy fog and fully half the drivers on the road didn't have any lights on. Why wouldn't you want to make yourself as visible as possible under those conditions?

Linnster Linnster

In response to “All across the spectrum - not just BMW...

In Bulgaria drivers are obliged to keep their headlights on at all times, even during the bright day.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “In Bulgaria drivers are obliged to keep their...

It isn't a bad idea since no matter the time of day, it makes your vehicle more visible and it doesn't drain the battery unless you forget to turn them off when you turn off the ignition. My lights go out automatically a minute after I shut the car off.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “It isn't a bad idea since no matter the time...

Once I forgot to turn them on and I got a ticket.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Once I forgot to turn them on and I got a ticket.

I have my low lights set to activate on starting the car.

Linnster Linnster

While driving and you give way to another driver and they don't acknowledge you....pisses me off....excuse my French ...hehe

JD JD

In response to “While driving and you give way to another...

Should at least wave or nod everyone thinks they are most important

Men have to equalize everything tech like 5.1 surround sound has to be perfect and by the time it's done we don't even want to watch the movie , it's in your DNA or something and it drives us Women Crazy lolz

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “Men have to equalize everything tech like 5.1...

glad i don't have men in my house it is nicer for sure.

So many little things right now my furnace is running very loud as it is right next to this room. I love the heat but my space is too small it is most warm here so i live in this one room all winter.

Jars or packages that are hard to open.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Jars or packages that are hard to open.

Always a way to get that done. I usually put a knif in the edge of the lid twist just enough to pop the seal.

In response to “Always a way to get that done. I usually put...

I have a great jar opener that fits under my cabinet, and it's a life saver. But it seems that every package I try to open I either have to get the scissors or tear it open with my teeth. Very annoying.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I have a great jar opener that fits under my...

Ah me too so I keep a knife the shelf just for poking holes in boxes and stuff, I don't see why it is all so hard, grocery store items are 6 ft high, evrything is too hard to open. I need a hired helper to do this stuff, too bad I haven't money to hire one :) .

The sound of crinkly cellophane when people are fiddling with a bag of chips or candy wrapper.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “usually during a movie right :?)

Sometimes for sure; at the theatre or at home. In an airplane, the car. I wear hearing aids and part of my problem is background noise drowning out people's voices.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

I hate the fact, that I'm usually more capable to use proper English than those that I hook up with, especially in countries, where it would seem improbable to happen.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Signing for parcels with those gadgets and then they say "use your finger to sign here" (no) and then the screen flips because you hit the wrong spot.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

People that don't re-rack the weights. People that touch my weights. (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “People that don't re-rack the weights. People...

Duuuuuude! Exactly! I hate that too, some douche who trained before you and left all the weights and discs all over the place and doesn't put them back.

Or better yet the overconfident pseudo buff douche bag that grunts so loud while training and just drops the weights on the ground and walks like he's the incarnation of Hercules. The same type that would start a fight over nothing.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Duuuuuude! Exactly! I hate that too, some...

Exactly!!! Our gym has "Zero intimidation tolerance" "no grunting" "no cellular calls"

What about the people that don't know WTF they are doing? Always in the freaking way.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

The suck-ups on here who never get chastised or reprimanded because they are in someone's back pocket so they can be **** because someone is watching out for them making sure they are free to do what they want.

Metal_god14

Stepping onto a loose plate on the ground after rain, it splashes and gets your feet wet.

Some sick person on the bus who coughs in my direction without even the courtesy of covering their mouth.

The look cashiers give me when I have only bigger banknotes rather than the right amount of cash.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic