PhilboydStudgePartyOfOneBlewynanifailMonaLea_Howler_

Explained by LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred...

He wasn't saying get a free pass if you have black skin sounds more like he was saying Be a person of character.

I like that, judging people for who they are no matter the skin color, race or any other unchosen characteristic.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

He was an amazing orator.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Martin Luther King was an amazing man. Lorraine, you've identified one of the most exemplary ideals of his legacy - IMO - 'judge a person not by the color of skin but the content of character?' It makes such good sense and it's been turned bassackwards ever since he died.

In today's BLM movement for example - it's ALL about the color of ones skin. Same for hiring practices and everything else. They all want to praise MLK and trash what he stood for.

Typical leftism if you ask me.

Budwick Budwick

He died before I was born, but what I know of him was very admirable. I am not surprised that this good man was cut down.

MonaLea